All Things Sephora

elegant-one

MONSY, MONSY, MONSY :kisskiss::kisskiss::kisskiss::yay:

I got my Guerlain 4 Seasons bronzer today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It's perfect & beautiful. The compact is stunning.

Haven...you were right!

shontay07108

I've had a couple of hard days so I figured it was time for retail therapy. I went to Sephora on my lunch and boy was it crowded. I got a few items just to perk me up.
1. UD Afterglow 8 hour powder highlight in Fireball
2. Laura Mercier translucent loose setting powder. ( wanted to see if the hype was real )
3. BITE Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in Chai
4. UD Gwen Stefani lipstick in Firebird
5. UD Gwenn Stefani lipstick in Wonderland

Can't wait to hear if the LM powder works for you b/c it sure as hell didn't work for me.

I think I'm gonna go in tomorrow and get another Lancome Definicils mascara b/c I just realized mine is probably too old. I feel like I can use another face brush for some reason, but idk. Oh, I got the LM Radiance primer the other day in the lighter shade and I love it. It adds a glow, does it's job and it's not irritating my skin so far. I think it might be better than the YSL.

Monsy

Can't wait to hear if the LM powder works for you b/c it sure as hell didn't work for me.

I think I'm gonna go in tomorrow and get another Lancome Definicils mascara b/c I just realized mine is probably too old. I feel like I can use another face brush for some reason, but idk. Oh, I got the LM Radiance primer the other day in the lighter shade and I love it. It adds a glow, does it's job and it's not irritating my skin so far. I think it might be better than the YSL.

i have both LM radiance and ysl primers and they are totally different
both great but so different. on me LM is more of a bronzing glowy primer i love it for summer but it has different texture than YSL

shontay07108

:scared: that's blasphemy :rofl:

:roflmao:I thought of you when I was typing that!

i have both LM radiance and ysl primers and they are totally different
both great but so different. on me LM is more of a bronzing glowy primer i love it for summer but it has different texture than YSL

Yup they are different. I like the glow that LM gives me b/c I am all about that glow and so far it's doing just as good a job as the YSL of helping my foundation go on and not get caught on any dry areas. The texture is very different for sure.

elegant-one

Yup they are different. I like the glow that LM gives me b/c I am all about that glow and so far it's doing just as good a job as the YSL of helping my foundation go on and not get caught on any dry areas. The texture is very different for sure.

Ahh Sis LOL!!!! Its ok to have more than one primer LOLOL!!!!!!! If you love it & it gives you a glow, I think that's great. The glow is cool.

Monsy

i am sure it looks beautiful on your complexion

i love her hydrating primer too

Latest posts