All Things Sephora

Bronwyn

I really want to get rosewood midnight brown and maybe mulberry. Though I worry mulberry would make me look tired

Jayjayy

My sale haul (if they do the gift cards in December) will be small. I'm starting to get product fatigue. When I loved makeup a little less just a few years ago, I had less products but I really used everything. Now I have so much it's overwhelming at times.

I think I'd grab a small Caudalie Divine Oil, Nails Inc polish in Regents Mew, Buxom Lip Foundation in Revealed, and a Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask if I run out of the baby size I'm using now. Or just one product, which is the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Face cream. I had a sample and it was magical!

Monsy

I was all set to grab the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip cleanser with my discount card but then I just had to go browsing! I'm looking at the Lancer Lip Treatment - has anyone tried this? Also looking at the Dr Jart Ceramidin liquid aaaand Lancome Blush Subtil in Miel Glace (thanks to Monsy for posting about this!)

miel glace is everything!! :bowdown:

bunnypoet

I was going to get the Herbivore Blue Tansy Clarifying Mask for the upcoming promo, but I ordered it from the Spring app instead (they had 25% off all beauty items for 3 hours yesterday). So I may get Surratt Beauty's lipsliques - Bon Bon, Pom Pon or Fee Soie.

stephshopaholic

Glamglow is having bogo on their site for Black Friday I finally got the flashmud to try hopefully I like it since I got two lol I already have the super mud, thirsty mud power mud and youth mud.

dash4

Glamglow is having bogo on their site for Black Friday I finally got the flashmud to try hopefully I like it since I got two lol I already have the super mud, thirsty mud power mud and youth mud.

Do you need a code? If so, what is it?

EDIT: I googled everywhere and could not find a code.. I decided to try a few.. and tried BOGO2015 the website told me it was "captured" and to log in.. yada yada yada.. it WORKED!

I got the 2 ThirstyMud cleansers.

*FYI - usually with GlamGlow - when they do a BOGO - you have to get two of the same item... :-(

Last edited:

dash4

EDIT: Anyone have the list of promo codes that is on beautytalk - I bookmarked that page and Shars' post about it, but I got a new computer..errrggh...

EDIT #2: found the link.. if anyone else is looking for it -- here it is:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/ACTIVE-PROMO-CODES-13-SPRING-2015-EDITION/td-p/1942216

Yeah that's what I figured but it's still a good deal

Is that the same code you used? BOGO2015 -

if so ..that is wild that I guessed it correctly.. :hehe::crazy:

Last edited:

elegant-one

dash4

You look amazing hun in your new pic!

aww you are so sweet.. And I finally get to see your beautiful face in full view. I love seeing everyone else's pictures so big and clear, but don't like seeing my face that big.. hahah.. it just creeps me out a bit. Anyway - thank you!

TwiggyPop

I'm ordering the black mud right now and I got the green during their last BOGO.

stormborn

miel glace is everything!! :bowdown:

I wanted to ask, do you think it would show up on NC25ish skin? I want a gorgeous subtle blush but I'm worried it may be too light. Have you seen the new compact with the bronzer and highlight shades? I can't figure out if the Nude blush shade is the same/close to Miel Glace.

aww you are so sweet.. And I finally get to see your beautiful face in full view. I love seeing everyone else's pictures so big and clear, but don't like seeing my face that big.. hahah.. it just creeps me out a bit. Anyway - thank you!
LOL! Same here.

Last edited:

Sabrunka

I was going to get the Herbivore Blue Tansy Clarifying Mask for the upcoming promo, but I ordered it from the Spring app instead (they had 25% off all beauty items for 3 hours yesterday). So I may get Surratt Beauty's lipsliques - Bon Bon, Pom Pon or Fee Soie.

How did you know about spring having that 25% off?! I'm so upset... I wanted to get Charlotte Tilbury stuff and was hoping to get a good deal but I had no way of knowing :(

Latest posts