All Things Sephora

boschicka

Naked Skin Concealer (what to see what the hype is about)
Tarte Liquid Lipsticks
Too Faced Melted Chocolate in Chocolate Cherries
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette

These are currently sitting in my cart waiting for me to just pull that trigger

Pull it! And then let us know what you think of the products. :p

awickedshape

I don't have Stingraye. I did order it though but I'm not sure when I'll have it. From swatches I've seen, it's almost exactly like the Jeffree Star Androgyny one so you may have better luck searching for swatches of that one. I think you would like the one called Trap. It pulls a gorgeous grey, mauve with just enough pink so you don't look dead! I have a couple of the lip liners and I really like them! They hold up well and layer well too.

I'll check out Nordies - Macy's doesn't let me order online with my card *bummer*

Me too!
Tried to order some sweaters... cancelled lol

AnneAntz

Any suggestions on skin care for me? Really, for the first time I am experiencing slight skin dryness. I have moderately oily and acne prone skin, and suddenly I'm noticing a bit of dullness and tightness. I'm definitely hydrated, but my skin is not getting oily at all throughout the day. It's finally "winter" here in Tallahassee, and the 0% humidity is killing me I think. Yesterday I did not wear any makeup and noticed that my face stayed in the "normal" range, if not a tad bit dry. Usually I am crawling to wash my face at the end of the day but this time I felt like I could keep going. (obviously I washed my face but I guess I am trying to describe the change in my skin) 99% of my skin care is for combo/oily acne prone skin. So this clearly isn't helping the current problem. I have never set foot in the "hydrating" side of skin care besides moisturizers. My current day-time moisturizer is Belif Aqua Bomb (the gel one) and my night time moisturizer is Origins oil free night-a-mins. I'm open to opinions. :)

Hi Hi, I have the same problem as you. So what I do for my night time routine to fight the cold and dryness is, I double dose of my moisturizers. I use serum, night time moisturizer, then I slap my face with face oil (either Tarte or Josie Maran). When I wake up in the morning all dry patches are gone and my skin feel really hydrate. However, if I still feel that my face is really dry and tight, I will mixed the face oil with the foundation or put it on before foundation, and it help to hydrate my skin and make the foundation application goes on smoother. Right now I use Dr.Jart+ premium bb cream (very very hydrate)+coverfx drop, they work together like a charm. Hope this help :)

Ingenue

Sephora has the new Surratt Beauty Prismatique Eyes up.

http://www.sephora.com/prismatique-eyes-P404929?skuId=1760586

"A twinset eye shadow palette within a jewelry box container, filled with complimentary matte cream and prismatic, shimmer shadows coupled in a double-deck section for mesmerizing eye looks."

I'm curious about these! The purple one looks gorgeous. I hope these have more pigment than the Prismatique Lips.

I ordered the white one because all the others look dupeable. We'll see if they hold a candle to Tom Ford. So far, no one can.

elegant-one

I'm sure you will! You make everything look stunning! :)

Aww, thats so sweet of you to say lauren :kisskiss:

Yaayyyy! This gets me even more excited to get mine, i ordered it yesterday afternoon and it already shipped this morning������

Yep, you'll love that highlighter.
8 lip pencils? LOL I hope you love it all!

I get my Bite stuff and MUFE concealer tomorrow. Can't wait to play with it. I got an email today about the birthday gift. It's free, so I'll find time to get it, but it's not exciting at all. I'll get the Marc Jacobs set.

Haha...I hope I do too! I think I get my bite pencil today.

Prettypackages

yes please to the swatches!
They had a 30% off sale for boxing day. I picked up the loose and pressed buttercup powders. I used the pressed to baked my undereye concealer the other day. I didnt find it as stark as theBen Nye Banana powder. I use Sienna and Topaz in that brand but i can't use the for baking. Let me know if you want swatches.

Prettypackages

Any suggestions on skin care for me? Really, for the first time I am experiencing slight skin dryness. I have moderately oily and acne prone skin, and suddenly I'm noticing a bit of dullness and tightness. I'm definitely hydrated, but my skin is not getting oily at all throughout the day. It's finally "winter" here in Tallahassee, and the 0% humidity is killing me I think. Yesterday I did not wear any makeup and noticed that my face stayed in the "normal" range, if not a tad bit dry. Usually I am crawling to wash my face at the end of the day but this time I felt like I could keep going. (obviously I washed my face but I guess I am trying to describe the change in my skin) 99% of my skin care is for combo/oily acne prone skin. So this clearly isn't helping the current problem. I have never set foot in the "hydrating" side of skin care besides moisturizers. My current day-time moisturizer is Belif Aqua Bomb (the gel one) and my night time moisturizer is Origins oil free night-a-mins. I'm open to opinions. :)
I know other's have responded, but using a night oil really helps. I love Clairins. I use the one for oily skin, they have one for dry skin. I also use that May coop Raw Sauce, and Bosica Sake water treatment before I hydrate/treat, and after I wash. I love those two items.

Nice! I bet it's as you say re limited initial stock.

I've been really impressed with their liquid lipsticks! I bought a ton during their holiday sales and I really, really, like the formula and colours. I do have to say that on me, all of the liquid lipsticks apply darker than they appear in the tube. I'm wondering if their tubes are slightly frosted.

No, I don't have to buy from Sephora but I couldn't seem to find the pink one online from other retailers. I wanted to order from NM so I could use a 10% off code.
ok, you might have given me the push I need. What colors do you have?

Prettypackages

Shontay, can't wait to see how you like the MUFE concealer. I couldn't get a good feel for the shades. I might check them out tonite.

Prettypackages

[h=1]amikaSilken Up Dry Conditioner[/h]
I'm ordering this tonite. I need to find something that revives 2nd or 3rd day cowashes. WIthout it being a liquid. A liquid, just shrinks my hair up more, makes the top layer frizzy, and they usually have glycerin and aloe vera gel. Two items I refuse to use. I love what Aloe Vera Gel does to my hair as far as hydrating it, but it makes my hair shrink like crazy?!?!?! What's taht about? Anyhoo. I can't wait to try this conditioner, but I wonder if it is going to be like an oil sheen spray... Which I hate those too, but on my straight hair b/c it weighs my hair down.
I was sold on this line right here:
[h=1]What else you need to know:
Have you ever taken off your hat, only to reveal upstanding, messy hair? Silken Up’s formula fights static and frizz so effectively, that you can spray the inside of your cap and never worry when you decide to let it all hang loose.[/h]
If this doesn't work, I'm going to have to start making my own hair products again. I know, random thought.

starletta8

Two words: Facial. Oil.

I add one in starting in October and discontinue around April when spring really has kicked in around here (I'm a few states north of you but have naturally sensitive and dry skin). I adore Guerlain Abeille Royale oil, but it's pricey. Since it only just really gotten cold, only a drop or two at night is what I need; last year's cold winter needed 2x a day application (AM/PM).

You might want to look into Clarins oil (I know they have one for oily skin) or perhaps Fresh's Seaberry Oil (I tried it but didn't do anything for my skin). I'm also looking at the Laura Mercier Rose Oil.

VioletSparkles

I ordered the white one because all the others look dupeable. We'll see if they hold a candle to Tom Ford. So far, no one can.
That's the one I had my eye on too! If you would please be so kind as to post swatches of that when you receive it, I would be so grateful! :yay: There isn't a Surratt counter anywhere near me so I wouldn't be able to see it before buying, and I haven't been able to find any reviews online. It does look/sound special! I hope you like it! :)

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Just wanted to pop in real quick to wish everyone a Happy 2016!

Don't forget to cast your votes for the 2015 Specktra Beauty Awards:

http://www.specktra.net/showthread.p...wards-VOTE-NOW!

vote.gif

shontay07108

LOVE LOVE the new Bite pencil in Pastille!!! Its such a pretty slight mauve rose on me. It was super smooth & creamy.

I'm still waiting for mine! Damn UPS man didn't come by yesterday until 8:30. He better not take that long tonight. I'm glad to hear it's great!

elegant-one

I'm still waiting for mine! Damn UPS man didn't come by yesterday until 8:30. He better not take that long tonight. I'm glad to hear it's great!

Ahh man, I really wanted to know what you thought of RV!!! In fact, I put it in my cart & came back here to see if you got yours :marchmellow::)

shontay07108

Ahh man, I really wanted to know what you thought of RV!!! In fact, I put it in my cart & came back here to see if you got yours :marchmellow::)

I have it now! It's really pretty. It's not unique, but it's a pretty, kinda deep red. It's nice for me b/c I pretty much gave up all of my reds except for my handful of RiRi Woo's. Pastelle is so pretty! Exactly my kind of color.

I gotta work with that MUFE corrector tomorrow and see what it's about. I just did a little test and it completely covered the darkness under my eye which is amazing, but it didn't look so smooth. It's not like my face is freshly moisturized and I have primer on or anything, so I hope after I do all that, it'll look better.

Latest posts