All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I have it now! It's really pretty. It's not unique, but it's a pretty, kinda deep red. It's nice for me b/c I pretty much gave up all of my reds except for my handful of RiRi Woo's. Pastelle is so pretty! Exactly my kind of color.

I gotta work with that MUFE corrector tomorrow and see what it's about. I just did a little test and it completely covered the darkness under my eye which is amazing, but it didn't look so smooth. It's not like my face is freshly moisturized and I have primer on or anything, so I hope after I do all that, it'll look better.

A must have for a red? I agree, I REALLY love Pastille! Is the MUFE a new product?

starletta8

Monsy

Yes, those!

I own the holiday palette; I'm not sure if these are really worth the $$$. The regular powders are special since they can be used all over with a light hand but some of them could also be a natural highlight. There are so many other "strobing"-friendly products that I'm just not sure...

Oh, who am I kidding? Another pretty shiny thing. Sold.

exactly why i love them
but i am very curious about the new ones. and i can barely ever resist anything shiny

starletta8

exactly why i love them
but i am very curious about the new ones. and i can barely ever resist anything shiny

The shade in the holiday palette is very glittery. If it's indicative of their strobing powders, look for something similar to Spring Dior highlighters on steroids in terms of finely milled glitter (vs buildable highlight like the Tom Ford highlighter). Does that make any sense?

bunnypoet

I ordered the white one because all the others look dupeable. We'll see if they hold a candle to Tom Ford. So far, no one can.

The white shade seems to be the most popular color people are ordering, at least according to posters on IG. Please let us know how you like it! BeautyProfessor has pics of the colors, but no swatches up yet.

MaryJane

LOVE LOVE the new Bite pencil in Pastille!!! Its such a pretty slight mauve rose on me. It was super smooth & creamy.

I have Pastille and am loving it. On me, it's more mauve/purple. I don't see any rose in it. I'm curious to check out the other colors.

Monsy

If its the same as what is in the palette - its such a beautiful highlighter. I've always wanted it as a single.

Me too. I have been using it a lot. I love to use radiant light as a cheek color just to give me some life, dim lightly dusted all over and then incadescent or luminous as highlight. it is my most natural i have no makeup makeup look...

DILLIGAF

I never could decide on an ambient powder. When I wore one all day, I felt like it made my oilies worse. .
I haven't used it on my entire face but when ever I swatched it on my hand, I swear I could see shimmer particles all over. Maybe it would work better on my face instead of the back of my hand. I've had Radiant Light on my loves list for a while now.

starletta8

isn't incadescent light the same shade that is already in the ambient palette?:confused:

I was speaking specifically about Iridescent Light Powder (also listed as Iridescent Stobing Powder in some cases) from the Holiday 2015 mixed palette. I think that's the first peek at the new formula- it's a lot more glittery than Incandescent Light, the color from the permanent palette (but also a highlighter).

Hourglass needs some different names, LOL.

Latest posts