All Things Sephora

ARmakeupjunkie

I haven't received the code but I did see it posted on instagram. I haven't made a purchase yet but I'm planning to especially since they are offering double points on skincare products until the 18th.

what??? boo didn't know.

I didn't know either until I show it on Instagram. Since the code was public, I will just give it here but, I have no clue when this ends...V436CB. Source was Trendmood1 who keeps popping up on my Instagam homepage based on people I follow. LOL!

DMcG9

This is similar if not the same as the 10% code that they give to VIB and Rouge to use once a year at the start of your reward level membership. I am guessing it was posted online since we've just turned the year over and should all be able to use it again? If so, it should be good for use once in 2016.

elegant-one

Sooo, I ordered 2 of the new Guerlain Rose Glace lipstick which was supposed to be in pale pink casing - exclusive to Sephora :doh::call::bs::fight::rotfl:

Yep, they both came in the regular silver packaging! CS said they have no idea why they were not sent to them in the pink packaging. They wanted to give me 500pts & I could return these :snooty: I said nope, I don't need any more points for worthless trinkets LOL!!! She put me on hold for a very long time & came back to tell me that they were refunding me for both lipsticks & I could keep them :icon_cheers::bootyshake: I still want them in the pink casing.

montREALady

The new Bite shades went up this morning. I got Red Velvet & Pastille. I also threw in one of the new MUFE concealers. I got the one that's supposed to be for color correcting because I'm not sure if the darkest shade of concealer is dark enough.

Man, this board is tragically slow. It's making me sad.

It is sad. It is/was my favourite Specktra board because of the variety of products discussed.

Yeah this is my first time in here in months it seems. I hate this new website with all my being, I know, I'm dramatic. Grateful for the site, but hate this new format. There aren't any hyperlinks in my notifications when I'm mobile so I don't bother. If the links bring us straight to the thread and I'm on mobile most of the time, especially weekends, imagine how much I participate, lol. It's rare that I open the browser on my phone, get to Specktra, click Settings to see the posts I'm subscribed to then comment. Rare. I usually leave a Specktra browser open, but still. Then the ads...

starletta8

Sooo, I ordered 2 of the new Guerlain Rose Glace lipstick which was supposed to be in pale pink casing - exclusive to Sephora :doh::call::bs::fight::rotfl:

Yep, they both came in the regular silver packaging! CS said they have no idea why they were not sent to them in the pink packaging. They wanted to give me 500pts & I could return these :snooty: I said nope, I don't need any more points for worthless trinkets LOL!!! She put me on hold for a very long time & came back to tell me that they were refunding me for both lipsticks & I could keep them :icon_cheers::bootyshake: I still want them in the pink casing.

Well done!

starletta8

Yeah this is my first time in here in months it seems. I hate this new website with all my being, I know, I'm dramatic. Grateful for the site, but hate this new format. There aren't any hyperlinks in my notifications when I'm mobile so I don't bother. If the links bring us straight to the thread and I'm on mobile most of the time, especially weekends, imagine how much I participate, lol. It's rare that I open the browser on my phone, get to Specktra, click Settings to see the posts I'm subscribed to then comment. Rare. I usually leave a Specktra browser open, but still. Then the ads...

Yeah, I understand. Even though I'm on desktop, the new site just doesn't feel like home yet.

elegant-one

Well done!

Seriously, I was so annoyed. :bam: They acted like it was no big deal & I could just return them & wait to see if they ever do get it in the pink packaging...huh! I don't need 500 points. I was going to order another item a few days ago & right before I hit submit I noticed that the item name in the cart was different. They had that product mixed up on the site too.

JerseyGirl

I

Wow! That is nice! But a huge bummer on the casing. How could they advertise it and not have it?

Ingenue

Got the Bite Beauty Matte Lip Crayon in Pastille. LOVE!
fotd pastille 1.jpg
I also ordered the new YSL foundation and immediately had to return it in store. To say the colors are off is a severe understatement. They do NOT match the original formula, so I'll have to test it in person before I decide on a shade. They don't have it at any of my local stores yet, including the flagship.

elegant-one

View attachment 51282
I also ordered the new YSL foundation and immediately had to return it in store. To say the colors are off is a severe understatement. They do NOT match the original formula, so I'll have to test it in person before I decide on a shade. They don't have it at any of my local stores yet, including the flagship.

You look fabulous as always!!! LOVE Pastille so much! Its the perfect shade.

shontay07108

I'm 100% done with the Sephora reviews section. Seriously, take a look at the Hourglass strobing powder reviews. It's all a bunch of crybabies devastated about the powders not coming out when Sephora claimed they would. Now, I am not a patient person when it comes to getting my hands on something I want, but my goodness. That's not what the review section is for! I lost IQ points scrolling through that garbage. Again, we need to regulate who uses the internet.

Prettypackages

View attachment 51282
I agree about the colors. They were not the same. I'll try to post my swatches later if you'd like. Love that color. I'm going to have to get it.
I'm 100% done with the Sephora reviews section. Seriously, take a look at the Hourglass strobing powder reviews. It's all a bunch of crybabies devastated about the powders not coming out when Sephora claimed they would. Now, I am not a patient person when it comes to getting my hands on something I want, but my goodness. That's not what the review section is for! I lost IQ points scrolling through that garbage. Again, we need to regulate who uses the internet.
LMAO... I know. I just decided to take chances. Or listen to you guys.

Monsy

hahhahah wtf is wrong with people? btw they are back ordered on nordies until 1/31

Ingenue

I agree about the colors. They were not the same. I'll try to post my swatches later if you'd like. Love that color. I'm going to have to get it.

LMAO... I know. I just decided to take chances. Or listen to you guys.

Yes please post swatches! I was thinking of getting b70 because b60 (my normal shade) is ASH CITY. I'd love to see swatches first so I can make an educated decision.

Sabrunka

Right?! It happened back when Jaclyn Hill's highlighter was released as well. People are insane, and they are usually the ones you can see fangirling on instagram (and they usually have the age to match, aka mid-to-late teens). Plus I'm sure that there's TONS of products already out there which are identical to what Hourglass is releasing.

On that note, has anyone heard of Natasha Denona or tried her stuff yet?!?! I'm waiting on a juicy order I placed from her website (I get 30% off on her site because of my makeup artistry certificate) but it's taking so long lol. Makes sense because it's coming from Israel! I got her hydrating face primer, foundation, cream glow, powder glow, basic brush set and blush duo in #10. Oh I also bought one of her 5-shadow palettes off of someone!

boschicka

On that note, has anyone heard of Natasha Denona or tried her stuff yet?!?! I'm waiting on a juicy order I placed from her website (I get 30% off on her site because of my makeup artistry certificate) but it's taking so long lol. Makes sense because it's coming from Israel! I got her hydrating face primer, foundation, cream glow, powder glow, basic brush set and blush duo in #10. Oh I also bought one of her 5-shadow palettes off of someone!

I just got a Natasha Denona palette in my Beautylish Luckybag! It looks so pretty, but I haven't swatched it yet. Congrats on the awesome discount. Would love to hear what you think of the items when you get them.

Latest posts