All Things Sephora

DILLIGAF

I have some swatches of Natasha Denona's palette #4 for whoever cares :p Here you go! These are without a primer and with one swipe of color onto my wrist. They are AMAZING and equal to, if not better, than MUFE shadows.

View attachment 51359

Better than MUFE!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!
I love my MUFE shadows. If they are better I need them!
#4 looks like a great place to start.

bunnypoet

I have some swatches of Natasha Denona's palette #4 for whoever cares :p Here you go! These are without a primer and with one swipe of color onto my wrist. They are AMAZING and equal to, if not better, than MUFE shadows.

View attachment 51359

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for posting this pic! I'm making a conscious effort to spend a significant amount less on makeup this year (last year was nuts), but I will leave room in the makeup budget for Natasha Denona eyeshadow palettes.

Sabrunka

Better than MUFE!!!!!!!
WHAT!!!!
I love my MUFE shadows. If they are better I need them!
#4 looks like a great place to start.

Absolutely lovely! Thank you for posting this pic! I'm making a conscious effort to spend a significant amount less on makeup this year (last year was nuts), but I will leave room in the makeup budget for Natasha Denona eyeshadow palettes.

No problem! And yes, maybe better than mufe! The colors are so nice omg I died when I swatched them lol I need more asap! I will try and post an eye look when I do one, maybe tomorrow morning!

boschicka

Please do I'm on that site almost daily looking at that $200 palette. Give me a reason to spend even more $$$$ lol

20160114_193713.jpeg
Left to right: Morticia & Gomez (dark shade, light shade, mixed) and Bonnie & Clyde (dark shade, light shade, mixed)

20160114_194112.jpeg
Left to right: Clinique Lid Pop in Grape Pop, Cocoa Pop, & Willow Pop AND Natasha Denona Palette #09 (silvery second to last shade was chunkier glitter but still smoothed out nicely, the rest were like butter)

20160114_195422.jpeg
Nars Goulue blended and concentrated swatches

GreenEyedAllie

View attachment 51364
Left to right: Morticia & Gomez (dark shade, light shade, mixed) and Bonnie & Clyde (dark shade, light shade, mixed)

View attachment 51365
Left to right: Clinique Lid Pop in Grape Pop, Cocoa Pop, & Willow Pop AND Natasha Denona Palette #09 (silvery second to last shade was chunkier glitter but still smoothed out nicely, the rest were like butter)

View attachment 51366

Thanks! I've been thinking about Goulue...do you have MAC A Little Lusty? I'm curious how they compare.

GreenEyedAllie

Yes, A Little Lusty is more red/brown and Goulue is more pink with maybe a hint of peach. For fair skin tones, Goulue is much easier to wear, imo.
View attachment 51367

Oh wow! Thanks! Very different indeed...it seems I may need to grab this one...

Speaking of NARS, I am dying for the new tinted moisturizer to launch and that pretty pink blush from the spring collection...maybe Kari and/or the duo also...

DILLIGAF

View attachment 51364

View attachment 51365

View attachment 51366

Thank you so much for your swatches. They look beautiful. Thank you also for the Clinique swatches too. Willow Pop is on my loves list.

DILLIGAF

Buttercup powder swatches.
20160108_135906.jpg
20160108_135838.jpg
Still having issues posting pics but here are those promised Sasha buttercup powder pics. Unbleaded and the compact.

Edit the 3rd one attached. It's blended in.

Attachments

• 20160108_135919.jpg
    20160108_135919.jpg
    821.3 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:

Prettypackages

It has to be soon because EVERYONE on YouTube is getting the lippies and blushes gratis.

Swatches please I'm dying to see how these shadows look.

I'm really gutted I missed out on those lucky bags. Next time I hope I'm able to take advantage of it.

What are the Lucky bags? Who is this Natasha D, and why haven't we talked about these palettes before? LOL

Oh I've missed this thread! Happy new year, everyone!!

I scrolled right past this, paused, scrolled back up to see who posted it. Monsy? Oh, I guess I'll be buying it.... Lol! I just bought Lancome cils booster and Miel Glace because of you!

Seems like everyone is jumping on the colour correctors right now... Sephora Collection, BECCA, MUFE... Do I sense that CC is the new contour?

90% sure I'm going to get the Creamy Glow compact in the Sculptor shade. I just ordered the contour book that has been sitting in the sale section, that will be my introduction to the line (late, right?)

I also just got one of those new Sephora Collection gel lipliners and the Tatcha luminous dewy skin mist. Excited to play with my new goodies if the munchkins ever give me a chance!
You know what I bet it is. Why do I want all of the correctors? LOL

Thanks ladies! I only ask because I found a night cream which is $145 (kinda a lot for me... Ok fine it's really a lot) but I love how it made my skin look and feel from a sample!
great pic!

Sacha! Must see if I'm still subbed to the Sacha thread...
I don't think I knew we had one.

JerseyGirl

View attachment 51364

View attachment 51365

View attachment 51366

Gorgeous, thank you for the swatches!

shellygrrl

Staff member
What are the Lucky bags? Who is this Natasha D, and why haven't we talked about these palettes before?

The Lucky Bags are available through Beautylish (not sure if they're still available now, but it's a promo they've done before).

Natasha Denona is a makeup artist, has been for years. Not sure when she launched her makeup line. I hadn't heard of her until about a year ago?

(I almost wonder if we need an All Things Beautylish thread.)

Latest posts