All Things Sephora

elegant-one

Thanks! I definitely didn't NEED it, but I really like it and will use it a bit.

I'm trying to be better about language around my little one, so I'm moderating across the board, lol. :rofl: How's your precious grand baby?

Hahaha! She's doing so good & getting bigger :cloud9: Thanks for asking. How old is your little one? And, yes they repeat everything LOL

laurennnxox

I'm posting here and in HAA. The JHxBecca Glow Palette (on MAC N1, Nars Terre Nueve, NARS Mont Blanc):

Blushes:

Rose Spritz, Amaretto, Pamplemousse

View attachment 54312

Amaretto reads similar to NARS Madly on me but maybe a little darker and more brown/bronze.

Highlighters:

Prosecco Pop, Champagne Pop

View attachment 54313

The differences are subtle for sure but slightly more pronounced in person. Prosecco is a deeper, more true gold where as Champagne is lighter and has pink tones. I barely touched Prosecco and I had hella glow, so be aware.

Overall verdict: I think the product quality is there from the 2 products I've used so far and how they all swatched. The sizes are pretty generous, I think. The packaging is cute and feels nice. The value is there and I'm happy to have it. Awesome for ladies who do not have a poop-ton of blushes and highlighters already, but for this that do, I imagine everything except maybe Rose Spritz is pretty dupable.

if I could have heart eyes IRL, that would be me right now. lmao!

How do you like prosecco pop? is it too dark for us fair girls as a highlight? I can't wait to order this next weeeek!

GreenEyedAllie

if I could have heart eyes IRL, that would be me right now. lmao!

How do you like prosecco pop? is it too dark for us fair girls as a highlight? I can't wait to order this next weeeek!

Thanks! It's great. Prosecco can definitely be a highlight for us. I wore it Friday, actually! I thought it looked nice. Just go super super light-handed and build up because there is lots of shimmer. I used a Wayne Goss #14 brush. That or the MAC 137 are my go-to highlighter brushes. I think a fan brush may work better.

laurennnxox

Thanks! It's great. Prosecco can definitely be a highlight for us. I wore it Friday, actually! I thought it looked nice. Just go super super light-handed and build up because there is lots of shimmer. I used a Wayne Goss #14 brush. That or the MAC 137 are my go-to highlighter brushes. I think a fan brush may work better.

Thanks! Believe it or not, I've never highlighted with a fan brush. I like being spotted from the space station with my highlight. :rolleyes: I should really try one out. My HG highlighter brush is some sephora tapered brush. It's wonderful. I can't wait to play around with this palette and try Prosecco Pop.

shontay07108

So has Sephora done away with the other point gifts? All I have seen are the crappy 100pts.

I went to Sephora today and got 2 of the 100 point thingies. One was the KVD tattoo liner mini that I threw at my cousin. I told her to practice her liner! The other was for me and it's a mini Hourglass Ambient primer. I'm kinda scared to use it, but I'll get around to it.
Thanks! Believe it or not, I've never highlighted with a fan brush. I like being spotted from the space station with my highlight. :rolleyes: I should really try one out. My HG highlighter brush is some sephora tapered brush. It's wonderful. I can't wait to play around with this palette and try Prosecco Pop.

Yessss! lmao! My kinda gal!

elegant-one

I went to Sephora today and got 2 of the 100 point thingies. One was the KVD tattoo liner mini that I threw at my cousin. I told her to practice her liner! The other was for me and it's a mini Hourglass Ambient primer. I'm kinda scared to use it, but I'll get around to it.

Yessss! lmao! My kinda gal!

:rofl:You threw it at her!!! Haha, I can almost see that Sis :) Is that liner good? I was going to get it but I thought people didn't like it.

Icecaramellatte

shontay07108

:rofl:You threw it at her!!! Haha, I can almost see that Sis :) Is that liner good? I was going to get it but I thought people didn't like it.

lol I've never used it, but it seemed decent enough when I swatched it. She just needs something to practice with. I want her to wear liner and then I can push her into mascara and/or fake lashes. Maybe not the fake lashes b/c she'd probably take her eye out. She got two super dark KVD lipsticks. She loves those vampire colors. She's so light and I try to push her to red or coral or even a mauve, but no. She said if she wore a light color like that she'd have to liner her lips in black. Let me tell ya, she told me that when we were eating lunch and my face almost went down into my linguini.

fur4elise

Speaking of KVD, on my quest to grab UD Mad Hatter, I also ended up with another of her liquid lippies, Outlaw (deeper red). :heart: Wore it last night to my concert. Super long lasting & stayed put!

I have to say I love my little SiJCP! Met a new artist, very friendly & enthusiastic about makeup. Truth is I purchased the KVD because she was so helpful. I got some samples to try out, NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation, UD Naked Concealer & MUFE Ultra HD. Still on the HG foundation hunt! ;)

GreenEyedAllie

Speaking of KVD, on my quest to grab UD Mad Hatter, I also ended up with another of her liquid lippies, Outlaw (deeper red). :heart: Wore it last night to my concert. Super long lasting & stayed put!

I have to say I love my little SiJCP! Met a new artist, very friendly & enthusiastic about makeup. Truth is I purchased the KVD because she was so helpful. I got some samples to try out, NARS Luminous Weightless Foundation, UD Naked Concealer & MUFE Ultra HD. Still on the HG foundation hunt! ;)

My SiJCP is also quite awesome. Granted, it's the only Sephora in my town, but the SA's are so friendly and helpful. One even helped me to get a Bite Beauty Maple lipstick when they went to Canada.

elegant-one

lol I've never used it, but it seemed decent enough when I swatched it. She just needs something to practice with. I want her to wear liner and then I can push her into mascara and/or fake lashes. Maybe not the fake lashes b/c she'd probably take her eye out. She got two super dark KVD lipsticks. She loves those vampire colors. She's so light and I try to push her to red or coral or even a mauve, but no. She said if she wore a light color like that she'd have to liner her lips in black. Let me tell ya, she told me that when we were eating lunch and my face almost went down into my linguini.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rotfl:Sooooooo funny!!! She should try red ;) I need you to help me with the false eyelashes! I have bunches but still haven't attempted to wear them! I don't know...I guess I don't know how to apply them. You may have to come to my house Sis lol.

My Kylie lip stuff still has not shipped. I ordered right after it launched :(

GreenEyedAllie

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rotfl:Sooooooo funny!!! She should try red ;) I need you to help me with the false eyelashes! I have bunches but still haven't attempted to wear them! I don't know...I guess I don't know how to apply them. You may have to come to my house Sis lol.

The website says 3-5 business days to process then 3-6 business days for shipping. Mine 'shipped' the next day, but it was only the label being printed and info sent to USPS. It hurts, especially when I had to actually PAY for shipping. Blergh.

shontay07108

Hmm you should email them. I had to do that with my first order and then they sent me confirmation. After that it only took about a day or two for my other orders to ship.

I'm telling you when it comes to false lashes you gotta use tweezers. I've tried putting them on with just my hands and it's a disaster.

KiKi Kontour

LOL!! i initially thought flowerbomb too even tho when i found it i fell in love til my little sister piggy backed n got her some too :rolleyes: so from there i said mmmm the little kiddies can have it n i've moved on to grown woman shyt cuz i dmn sure know she aint buyin no balenciaga, TF n gucci lol.

I almost wanted to try those YSL mascara's but i know all too well they wouldn't pop like in the tube. ur lashes gotta dmn near be bleached as white as my hair to get the true tube color and for how much??? yea naw i'll pass cuz aint nobody gettin that close to my face to squint n see the colors no ways!

Last edited:

Latest posts