All Things Sephora

Medgal07

Not yet
sigh.gif
#aboxadaykeepthedoctoraway!!!!!

ChosenOne

It looks pretty! Looks like there are shimmers this time around.. and warmer shades, so right up my alley. I swatched a lot of the palettes from their holiday collection and wasn't that impressed.. Hopefully this palette will be up to par with the first Tartelette palette.

Also the Too Faced Bon Bon Chocolate Bar palette should be out soon - I saw their new advertisement for it on their youtube... it looks so pretty.. If I remember correctly-- last year, the semi-sweet palette came out after the VIB sale... I used my $20 (or whatever it was) coupon to get the semi-sweet for cheap.

EDIT: just googled - Bon Bon is supposed to be out in December.

Quote: Originally Posted by sagehen

I am excited for this new palette. In fact, I need to take out my other Chocolate palettes to play with in anticipation.
Yeeeees, I'm excited for this palette! I plan on getting one for myself and one for a friend for xmas. I've bought a couple of other Too Faced products but never their palettes. They never really excited me until now. Definitely using my December coupon on this, as long as the palette doesn't come out and sell out before that coupon comes in the mail!

starletta8

So tired, so unprepared for the sale.

Still no paper invite or email. Thanks for nothing, Sephora. Jerks.

Literally thinking the GA Eye Tint set, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, AmorePacific Sleeping Mask, and Phyto Vitamins. Boring, right?

stormborn

15 pages :shock: I can't keep up lol
I need to get some skincare as well i just have no idea where to start
Girl I cannot say enough good things about Ole Henriksen's 3 Little Wonders. There's a few of us here who swear by that set now.
And because I feel like bombarding you all with pictures I'm going to post a picture from Halloween.
65ce4759_image.jpeg
da7ae3a2_image.jpeg
My kiddo started off with rosy cheeks and red lips, but it wore off during her trick or treat rampage.
I saw this on facebook! She is adorable and your makeup is awesome!

stormborn

Swatches of Bite Beauty Mauvember
3898e969_2015-11-05_23.46.26.jpeg
b486682e_2015-11-05_23.52.59.jpeg
They're all indoors, artificial light. I'll have to take some in daylight tomorrow. I didn't think to take any today because #BALMANIA lol. You can see it pulls more purple on me than the pinky colour in some other swatches, and even more so on my lips. I wouldn't exactly call it mauve but it is a lovely colour! And for good measure, I swatched it on my little one as well. If anyone would like to see it on an even deeper skintone, I can enlist my boyfriend to our cause. :haha:

Medgal07

Why did I think the sale was today? I'm not ready anyway. I can't decide what to get. I'll probably end up with nothing. We shall see.
If you have to work that hard to come up w/something maybe you really don't need anything. I'd love to come over and play in your amazing collection!!!
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

They're all indoors, artificial light. I'll have to take some in daylight tomorrow. I didn't think to take any today because #BALMANIA lol. You can see it pulls more purple on me than the pinky colour in some other swatches, and even more so on my lips. I wouldn't exactly call it mauve but it is a lovely colour! And for good measure, I swatched it on my little one as well. If anyone would like to see it on an even deeper skintone, I can enlist my boyfriend to our cause.
girlhaha.gif
Great swatches! You are so pretty------it looks good one you!!!

Medgal07

So tired, so unprepared for the sale.

Still no paper invite or email. Thanks for nothing, Sephora. Jerks.

Literally thinking the GA Eye Tint set, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette, AmorePacific Sleeping Mask, and Phyto Vitamins. Boring, right?
You can still order---your account has your VIBR status and that plus the code Rouge20 you'll be fine. Rest up!!!

Prettypackages

I looked at the UD Naked Flushed palettes. Ummm no. What was I thinking. I ordered the NARS Despair palette blindly. If it's smaller than the One Shocking Moment palette than it should easily fit into my makeup bag. And I'm going to pair that with the Becca trio and one stand alone Bobbi Brown blush that I have; it's a pretty, neutral d/c'd shade that doesn't get enough love. That plus a face powder, my blot powder, mirror, blotting sheets, lipstick of the day etc. It shouldn't be too much, I hope.

I have a couple of retractable travel brushes (the Too Faced retractable kabuki being one of them) that I use for my travel bag, but the MAC brush sets are good option and I definitely had a year where I bought all of the sets so that I could have a full range of travel brushes. I guess it just depends on how involved your on the go makeup process is.
I was wandering around the store today and thought of some palette ideas. I did look at the UD palettes and thought, well if she likes them... LOL But I saw these,

http://www.sephora.com/melted-kisses-sweet-cheeks-P399782?skuId=1732536#pdp-reviews

I think they'd be a great option. They are tiny, like an eyeshadow size. But I still thought it was decent set. I couldn't swatch b/c they didn't have anything in the testers. I also looked at Tarte's latest palette, all different variations of pink... I wouldn't get it, and then I had what I thought was a genius idea, LOL. Ya know how MUFE's shadows can work as blushes? Why not make your own 3 pan palette, you could do two blushes and a highlighter shade???!!!

I think I'm going to get that Becca set for travel also.

Quote: Originally Posted by stormborn

They're all indoors, artificial light. I'll have to take some in daylight tomorrow. I didn't think to take any today because #BALMANIA lol. You can see it pulls more purple on me than the pinky colour in some other swatches, and even more so on my lips. I wouldn't exactly call it mauve but it is a lovely colour! And for good measure, I swatched it on my little one as well. If anyone would like to see it on an even deeper skintone, I can enlist my boyfriend to our cause.
girlhaha.gif
wow that's gorgeous!

Any fans of Boscia products?
I was looking at this today and was kinda impressed by the ingredients.

http://www.sephora.com/sake-treatment-water-to-hydrate-brighten-P399681?skuId=1739507

Medgal07

I was wandering around the store today and thought of some palette ideas. I did look at the UD palettes and thought, well if she likes them... LOL But I saw these,

http://www.sephora.com/melted-kisses-sweet-cheeks-P399782?skuId=1732536#pdp-reviews

I think they'd be a great option. They are tiny, like an eyeshadow size. But I still thought it was decent set. I couldn't swatch b/c they didn't have anything in the testers. I also looked at Tarte's latest palette, all different variations of pink... I wouldn't get it, and then I had what I thought was a genius idea, LOL. Ya know how MUFE's shadows can work as blushes? Why not make your own 3 pan palette, you could do two blushes and a highlighter shade???!!!

wow that's gorgeous!

Any fans of Boscia products?
I was looking at this today and was kinda impressed by the ingredients.

http://www.sephora.com/sake-treatment-water-to-hydrate-brighten-P399681?skuId=1739507
I love Boscia products, Pretty but I've never used this treatment. If you buy it and like it please let me know. I just ordered Mario Badescu Glycol Acid Toner - I had a
deluxe sample and LOVED it. Sephora doesn't carry it but Ulta does.

VioletSparkles

Good luck to the ladies who are staying up until midnight to place their orders.
heart.gif
It's a real relief to have gotten everything that I really wanted during the F&F sale (thanks again to colormefab and GlamMomAngel). I managed to snag a second code from another generous gal when I realized I didn't want to have to deal with the potential madness of the VIB/Rouge sale. I remember a Sephora sale a while back where the site crashed and my order never went through but my $200 gift card was drained AND my card was charged several times.
thud.gif
That was a fun one!
censored.gif
I hope everything goes smoothly for all of you who are placing orders tonight.
cheerleader.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

lol.gif
That is too funny! I thought of making a blush palette with Bobbi Brown blushes but then I realized she'd discontinued most of the shades I like and Sephora only carries a handful of those shades anyway. That Too Faced set is too adorable! But I already purchased the Despair palette so I guess I'm going to sit tight with that. It's got a nice range of shades plus with BB Spice blush thrown in the mix I think I'll pretty much be covered. Here's a swatch: (http://karlasugar.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Bobbi-Brown-blush-9-14.jpg)

I know it's an Ulta product but it's too bad [for me] that Flowerchild and Wild Honey are the two blushes in the Becca Afterglow palette because I can't do anything with those two blushes...

I'm overwhelmed by MUFE and in a dream world Sephora stores would carry more of their shades because having to depend on online swatches is difficult.

purplerinne

@prettypackages no breakouts and I usually do when trying new stuff.....also my friends didn't break out which says a lot bc we have all different skin types and we always break out lol

novocainedreams

3898e969_2015-11-05_23.46.26.jpeg
b486682e_2015-11-05_23.52.59.jpeg
They're all indoors, artificial light. I'll have to take some in daylight tomorrow. I didn't think to take any today because #BALMANIA lol. You can see it pulls more purple on me than the pinky colour in some other swatches, and even more so on my lips. I wouldn't exactly call it mauve but it is a lovely colour! And for good measure, I swatched it on my little one as well. If anyone would like to see it on an even deeper skintone, I can enlist my boyfriend to our cause. :haha:
Gorgeous! I can't wait to get mine! Question: did anyone get the new Bite Beauty lipstick? And does anyone have Catsuit from Melt? I'm wondering if they are similar?

singer82

Oh my I can't believe I missed your birthday gorgeous, amazing, lovely, Elegant-one! I'm sorry love. And sorry you had to spend it at the dmv that's no fun! But hope you had a great birthday despite being at the sucky dmv ♡ Cheers to you beautiful! :bigheart: :hug: :cheers:

novocainedreams

PS any VIBR, the sale code is working now! And if you want the Guerlain holiday meteorites they are still in stock! I tried to trim down my list, but I'll probably end up with another order before the end of Monday! Haha.

Latest posts