All Things Sephora

shizzelly

Decided on just the second Kevyn Aucoin contour palette and the 15-pan MUFE palette! Also I'm grabbing JS Androgyny when it launches this afternoon!
dance.gif

YarahFlower

Nice haul let us know about that tatcha spray. I've been hearing lots of people talks about it
It will be my second bottle! :love: At first I kinda disliked it the way it was advertised to be used. But after playing around with it and seeing how my skin reacted to it, I really began to love it as a light weight moisturizer after I've used a toner and an essence! :)

LV2EVOLVE

My haul tonight was -deva curl decadence no poo -deva curl decadence conditioner -Anastasia brow palette -beautyblender cleanse -makeup forever step 1 primer -guerlain terracotta bronzer in #8 -Got my fiancé two Versace colognes (Eros and Pour Homme)lol he better be happy I thought about him lmfao jk I love my dear he deserves it all.

YarahFlower

My haul tonight was -deva curl decadence no poo -deva curl decadence conditioner -Anastasia brow palette -beautyblender cleanse -makeup forever step 1 primer -guerlain terracotta bronzer in #8 -Got my fiancé two Versace colognes (Eros and Pour Homme)lol he better be happy I thought about him lmfao jk I love my dear he deserves it all.
Awwwwwww :love: How sweet are you to include the hubs!!! Great haul Smiley!!!

SatelliteDrmr

My haul is so boring. Every day stuff.

2x Nars tinted moisturizers
UD Naked skin concealer (first time trying it)
Josie Maran cleansing oil
Nars translucent loose powder
Bite Opal lipstick

No samples, and no point rewards. I really wanted to take the leap into KVD liquid lipsticks, but almost all of them have been OOS on Canada's site since it launched.

Now, the F&F haul was massive, forever grateful to glammomangel and colormefab for the hookup!

UD perversion set
UD Vice 4
MUFE 15 pan palette
GHD Rose gold straightener
Bite Mix and Mingle in scarlet/mulberry
Bite 250 pt Kir Royale

MaryJane

So far, I've ordered the Viseart Paris Nudes palette. I really hope it lives up to the hype. I'm contemplating getting the Tom Ford Noir gift set, Bite lipsticks, and KVD metal crush eyeshadows.

montREALady

They have an automatic 30% discount when you click to checkout! Also, ladies, don't forget you can get rebates on NARS' website. Mr. Rebates is 7% cash back right now ANDDDD if you click on the shipping option, you can switch to free 2 day shipping with regular FedEx instead of the free Smartpost option. I couldn't resist 30% off plus 7% cashback and free 2 day shipping!!!
2-day shipping?! They ship overseas??

YarahFlower

My haul is so boring. Every day stuff. 2x Nars tinted moisturizers UD Naked skin concealer (first time trying it) Josie Maran cleansing oil Nars translucent loose powder Bite Opal lipstick No samples, and no point rewards. I really wanted to take the leap into KVD liquid lipsticks, but almost all of them have been OOS on Canada's site since it launched.  Now, the F&F haul was massive, forever grateful to glammomangel and colormefab for the hookup! UD perversion set UD Vice 4 MUFE 15 pan palette GHD Rose gold straightener Bite Mix and Mingle in scarlet/mulberry Bite 250 pt Kir Royale
I was told by a Sephora Manager that KVD is re formulating her liquid lipsticks along with her whole line. She's going completely vegan/cruelty-free so things have been and will be OOS until that process and change happens.

Genn

Drunk Elephant All Night Set Bobbi Brown Pink Glow - Sold out last year by the time I decided I wanted it Anastasia Self- Made palette Viseart Sultry Muse - Has been on my list forever but I just couldn't convince myself to order it My Nars Birthday gift if course And thanks to you ladies I just spent some $$ at Nars. Dead of Summer palette Despair Stud

YarahFlower

Drunk Elephant All Night Set Bobbi Brown Pink Glow - Sold out last year by the time I decided I wanted it Anastasia Self- Made palette Viseart Sultry Muse - Has been on my list forever but I just couldn't convince myself to order it My Nars Birthday gift if course And thanks to you ladies I just spent some $$ at Nars. Dead of Summer palette Despair Stud
The Despair palette is amazing!!!

Medgal07

That's not the point. It's not asking a lot for a company to notify me of the sale- the same basic service given to other customers.
ABSOLUTELY I know it's not the point---I so get what you mean---perhaps you should tell them. They've slipped with others here too. So not fair.

Medgal07

It will be my second bottle!
love.gif
At first I kinda disliked it the way it was advertised to be used. But after playing around with it and seeing how my skin reacted to it, I really began to love it as a light weight moisturizer after I've used a toner and an essence!
smiles.gif
I went through two bottles so quickly-----decided I need to use my 4 bottles of Fix+ first.

Medgal07

They have an automatic 30% discount when you click to checkout!

Also, ladies, don't forget you can get rebates on NARS' website. Mr. Rebates is 7% cash back right now ANDDDD if you click on the shipping option, you can switch to free 2 day shipping with regular FedEx instead of the free Smartpost option. I couldn't resist 30% off plus 7% cashback and free 2 day shipping!!!
What goodies did you order Shars??

Latest posts