All Things Sephora

Genn

Speaking of crappy customer service, I've been on hold with haute look for 20 minutes. Did their employees go on permanent lunch? They messed up not me why am I waiting forever to speak with someone. No wait time , no your # so and so. Just " Your call is very important to us"

MsGlossy

Speaking of crappy customer service, I've been on hold with haute look for 20 minutes. Did their employees go on permanent lunch? They messed up not me why am I waiting forever to speak with someone. No wait time , no your # so and so. Just " Your call is very important to us"
Sucks that you are on hold for so long, but this reminds me of the time when I worked customer service in undergrad and had someone on hold for my entire lunch break! It was an accident, but I was shocked at how patient he was. Especially, since he only wanted to know if his flight was on time.
girlhaha.gif
Stayed on hold for about an hour and it took me about 10 seconds to service the call. He was cool and calm like a cucumber and just oblivious to the fact that he was stuck on my line (with no hold music or anything) because I was in the cafeteria eating.
girlhaha.gif

Genn

Sucks that you are on hold for so long, but this reminds me of the time when I worked customer service in undergrad and had someone on hold for my entire lunch break! It was an accident, but I was shocked at how patient he was. Especially, since he only wanted to know if his flight was on time. :haha:  Stayed on hold for about an hour and it took me about 10 seconds to service the call. He was cool and calm like a cucumber and just oblivious to the fact that he was stuck on my line (with no hold music or anything) because I was in the cafeteria eating. :haha:  
It actually ended up being 45 minutes and of course what I actually ordered is now out of stock. At least the hold music didn't suck. No cheetah m/u brushes for me :cry:

smileyt06

Went in JCP Sephora and got the KVD monarch palette and shade and light contour brush. I'm done now. Now just waiting for my online to get here

smileyt06

Did everyone get their tracking yet. I'm surprised usually I have mines already but maybe tomorrow since they are probably slammed. I ordered very early this morning I hope I get my items because I checked and the guerlain bronzer in #8 is out of stock, but when I checked this afternoon it was still there so I should be safe since I was bright and early

msvluvsmac

Did everyone get their tracking yet. I'm surprised usually I have mines already but maybe tomorrow since they are probably slammed. I ordered very early this morning I hope I get my items because I checked and the guerlain bronzer in #8 is out of stock, but when I checked this afternoon it was still there so I should be safe since I was bright and early
I haven't gotten mine yet either and I ordered around 230 in the morning.

MsGlossy

I ordered around 9 am EST this morning and my order hasn't shipped yet either. It is probably due to the larger volume of orders from the sale. Here's to hoping we get a shipment confirmation this weekend.

smileyt06

I haven't gotten mine yet either and I ordered around 230 in the morning.
I ordered around 9 am EST this morning and my order hasn't shipped yet either. It is probably due to the larger volume of orders from the sale. Here's to hoping we get a shipment confirmation this weekend.
Yeah has to be I ordered at 12:12am PST had to double check to make sure I wasn't trippen. Good thing I didn't pay for 1 day I would have been pissed

stormborn

Not Sephora related, but does anyone have any experience ordering directly from Tatcha? Was shipping relatively quick?

boschicka

All my Sephora orders (3 so far) shipped! And my NARS order shipped....they charged me the discounted total correctly. No funny business.

TwiggyPop

Okay skincare, I tried stuff when I did the skincare class at Sephora and something instantly broke me out. I know I used PTR...I need to check. I just bought the small pack of the Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths. They smell so good and work decent enough. May buy the big pack. Edit: here's what I used, anyone use and like them?:
Oh I got my VIB sale official invite in the mail yesterday. I want that in-store free tote!
The cleansing water broke me out. The next morning I woke up with a bunch of little whiteheads all over my face. I was on vacation and was thanking my lucky stars I brought my Glamglow mask because it saved me! The PTR will be good if you have dry skin or get dry skin in the winter.

TwiggyPop

I can't say but I did start using that Algenist eye cream about two days ago. It's got a gel like, spongy texture. Too early to say though. What I did try recently and love was a Dr. Jart Hydrogel mask. That left my face feeling really moisturised and plump. I may get the 6 pack. :haha: Beautylish sent me samples of both the other day with my order. I didn't even expect them so it was a welcome surprise since I've wanted to try them both.
I second the hydrogel mask. I felt really awkward trying to put it on and keep it on, but finally I just laid on my back while it set and it felt really nice. I wanted to keep touching my face, but at the same time I didn't want to feel like I was wiping off any of the serum.

MsGlossy

Not Sephora related, but does anyone have any experience ordering directly from Tatcha? Was shipping relatively quick?
I've ordered from them 3x so far and they've always shipped the next day and I've received my orders 2 days later via USPS Priority Mail 2-Day. They ship from California and I am in NC. Usually packages shipped via regular mail from CA takes about a week, for reference.

TwiggyPop

15 pages :shock: I can't keep up lol Girl I cannot say enough good things about Ole Henriksen's 3 Little Wonders. There's a few of us here who swear by that set now. I saw this on facebook! She is adorable and your makeup is awesome!
You, me and EO are all obsessed with 3 little wonders. Haha. Thanks! I love doing funky looks.
Yay! I'm glad that you were able to get them! You enabled me on the Real Techniques brush set and the EcoTools fan brush so I'm just returning the favor, lol. :haha:  
She got you with the EcoTools brushes too?? Haha. My sister just bought her first highlighter so I'm going to get her some new brushes to go along with her newfound love for makeup.
Swatches of Bite Beauty Mauvember
3898e969_2015-11-05_23.46.26.jpeg
b486682e_2015-11-05_23.52.59.jpeg
They're all indoors, artificial light. I'll have to take some in daylight tomorrow. I didn't think to take any today because #BALMANIA lol. You can see it pulls more purple on me than the pinky colour in some other swatches, and even more so on my lips. I wouldn't exactly call it mauve but it is a lovely colour! And for good measure, I swatched it on my little one as well. If anyone would like to see it on an even deeper skintone, I can enlist my boyfriend to our cause. :haha:
Haha!! I love you! I tried to attack my fiancé with some of my makeup once, but he's got about a 75lb advantage on me. I lost the battle.
I still wonder if I should get the first two.  I was wandering around the store today and thought of some palette ideas.  I did look at the UD palettes and thought, well if she likes them... LOL   But I saw these, http://www.sephora.com/melted-kisses-sweet-cheeks-P399782?skuId=1732536#pdp-reviews I think they'd be a great option. They are tiny, like an eyeshadow size.  But I still thought it was decent set.   I couldn't swatch b/c they didn't have anything in the testers.  I also looked at Tarte's latest palette, all different variations of pink... I wouldn't get it, and then I had what I thought was a genius idea, LOL.  Ya know how MUFE's shadows can  work as blushes?   Why not make your own 3 pan palette, you could do two blushes and a highlighter shade???!!!  I think I'm going to get that Becca set for travel also.   wow that's gorgeous!  Any fans of Boscia products?   I was looking at this today and was kinda impressed by the ingredients.  http://www.sephora.com/sake-treatment-water-to-hydrate-brighten-P399681?skuId=1739507
Way ahead of you! I already have a trio of pinks and I just ordered enough for two more trios, some of which can double as a blush.
Orders placed! I broke the orders up into one haul with products I'm unsure about and another with surefire products, to make returns a bit easier. I forgot to go through Mr. Rebates for the first haul. Kind of annoyed with myself.  It's a ridiculous haul, but after this I only have two items to get at the NARS F&F sale and then I am on a no-buy until February with one small exception between now and then for the NYX annual sale (with a spending cap) . After February I am on a no-buy until May when all of the F&F sales roll around again. 
I forgot to use Ebates for my online order too. I was just too excited. Haha

newface

If you want to try Hakuhodo, I recommend going straight to the source: their website. I love the few that I have (all eye brushes) and have a few more that I want. There are a lot of options, lots of shapes, lots of different hair types, and varying price points. There's a dedicated Hakuhodo thread in the main Cosmetic Discussion section as well as one for Japanese-made brushes in general. (NB: I've not tried any of the brushes from their collab with Sephora.)
I am sort of interested in the real thing. I also heard Chikuhodu brushes are good and so I am hoping beautylish does some sort of Black Friday/cyber Monday deal. At least this Sephora set is easily returnable in case they don't perform well.

Latest posts