All Things Sephora

Rasbury

Oh man. My online VIB order just finally arrived and I finally get to see the Burberry eyeshadows. They are so creamy and pigmented. Now I have to decide if I should jump on Sephora quickly and order a couple more before the sale ends. I'm going to try to be good though. Extra Burberry is not in my budget.

Edited to add: actually all the other colors I would want are OOS. So I'm off the hook this time.

montREALady

I wear strips by Red Cherry. I try new brands from time to time, but I always go back to RC.
Kewl, thanks.
   [COLOR=0000FF]Is this the one that I returned???  Reformulated version by chance????[/COLOR]:shrugs:
Yup, the one you returned. I wonder? Did a swatch video of Nars Steven Klein Vengeful today and had PG on next to it, lol. Does it look the same?: [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_KVnp9jABzc[/VIDEO]
   :busted: [COLOR=0000FF]Bosch will call you out now---especially if you're whining about the same thing.[/COLOR]:roflmao:
Lolll @ "whining"
If you like very lightweight like a gel try Moisture surge. 
  [COLOR=0000FF] Thanks Monsy---I just went to order it and it's OOS at Sephora----it must be good!!!![/COLOR]
Moisture Surge is great!! I used samples a couple times and I liked it.
HA!  Wasn't throwing shade!  I'm just saying: it seems like it's under your skin for sure, so it's time that it be ON your skin instead!
Ha! A lot of ish is under my skin, lol! I wish I could buy it all!

Medgal07

Got my Mauvember lipstick today from a lovely member
bouquet.gif
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the shade on me!!! Its a deep mauve with a very very slight bit of berry tone on me! It does not pull pink at all
pompom.gif
So happy I got it.
YES!!!!! That's exactly what you've been looking for. That's awesome Sis!!!

montREALady

Still playing with my VIB sale cart! Only really tempted by a Hermes scent. Crazy how I seem to have gotten most of what I wanted between the darned sales :blink:
Hubby wants Terre Hermes ... I know, I didn't need anything but still got a few little things. Sales always seem to not be around when I really want them.

awickedshape

Hubby wants Terre Hermes ... I know, I didn't need anything but still got a few little things. Sales always seem to not be around when I really want them.

Fuh real.

I think I got a sample of TH for my husband but I can't recall for sure. I got him plenty to choose full sizes from lol

montREALady

Fuh real. I think I got a sample of TH for my husband but I can't recall for sure. I got him plenty to choose full sizes from lol
Well that's what ends up happening! All the beauty orders I place I always try to get him at least one fragrance sample. So he likes TH and a few others. Hehehe.

jenise

The revlon lash glue is amazinnnnngggg. I used to use duo but had the same problem with the lifting, try the revlon!

Medgal07

pompom.gif
It's beautiful on!
love.gif
I'm so thankful for our generous Canadian friends!!!

I've missed so much on here lately.................getting ready for the Holidays
pompom.gif
th_thb5ed765e.gif
I was giving you a minute before sending out the SS to make suer you were ok. I'm full-on holiday mode!!!! Just ordered trees for the outdoor urns & got a few major gifts out of the way.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!
fluffy.gif

Vineetha

Got my Mauvember lipstick today from a lovely member :bouquet: I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the shade on me!!! Its a deep mauve with a  very very slight bit of berry tone on me!  It does not pull pink at all :pompom: So happy I got it.
:pompom: yesss!! It's a beautiful shade!!!

elegant-one

I was giving you a minute before sending out the SS to make suer you were ok. I'm full-on holiday mode!!!! Just ordered trees for the outdoor urns & got a few major gifts out of the way.

It's the most wonderful time of the year!!!
fluffy.gif

santa.gif
girlhaha.gif
I'm in holiday mode too I love it so much. We did our outdoor holiday decorations Sunday after eating & shopping all weekend. I hung bunches of white medium glittery snowflakes on our outdoor trees. SO charming in the sunlight. And I put red snowflake lumiere timer candle holders everywhere outside. Weird that it was warm enough to ride our bikes in mid November. But I loved it.

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

pompom.gif
yesss!! It's a beautiful shade!!!
love.gif
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooo beautiful Sis!!!! I adore it on my lips
kissy.gif
girlhaha.gif

Sandy072

Okay, I'm DONE with this sale. I need to be. I was in store and walked away with: -NARS x Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Palette.  -LP Prime Style Extender & Dry Shampoo (These I totally stocked up on during the sale lol) -Stila mini liquid lipstick trio. The nude and dark color look soooooo pretty mixed! The SA showed me that. I also got to see the Gwen Stefani x UD palette in the SiJCP. :eyelove:  I was 1,000% sure I was going to skip... until the SAs swatched the palette on their arm-- without primer! It was soooooo pigmented! I didn't think it'd like it with all the dang light shades, but they're distinguishable for sure. So, now it's on my list for when the 20 off 50$ comes out. 
Lauren how do you like the style extender? I've used it twice now and I'm not convinced it does anything! It has such great reviews I'm going to try it once more

laurennnxox

Lauren how do you like the style extender? I've used it twice now and I'm not convinced it does anything! It has such great reviews I'm going to try it once more
I can't live without it!! Seriously. I have such oily hair, that I absolutely could not dream of even going 24 hours without washing my hair. I was desperate to try and find something that helps. This in combination with other products now lets me wash my hair at night, and remain oil free in the morning! I still do a tiny spritz of LP's dry shampoo at the roots right before I leave the house to keep the oil at bay for the rest of the day. If I don't sweat, I'll sometimes even get away without washing my hair two days in a row (but on the second day I'll need much more dry shampoo)

This is how I use the style extender: I shampoo/condition my hair with the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Clarifying line. Love it! Especially for the price! then, I put about a good nickel-sized amount of the style extender into my hair, starting at the places I get most oily (roots and bangs). I work it in really well with my hands and brush it through. Then I lightly spritz my hair with EVA NYC Speed It Up Blow Dry Spray which shortens my blow dry time and offers heat protection. (I looooooove love love the kms calfornia free shape quick dry spray, but it's double the price of the EN one.) I blow dry my hair, and sometimes I'll flat iron it, depending on my mood. When I wake up my hair is never unmanageable, the flat ironed style stays really well-- and I roll around a lot in my sleep according to my boyfriend.
girlhaha.gif

It doesn't really work too well for me if I curl my hair. But then again my hair is very thin and can't hold a curl to save it's damn life, no matter the technique or product. lol!

TwiggyPop

:santa: :haha: I'm in holiday mode too I love it so much. We did our outdoor holiday decorations Sunday after eating & shopping all weekend. I hung bunches of white medium glittery snowflakes on our outdoor trees. SO charming in the sunlight. And I put red snowflake lumiere timer candle holders everywhere outside. Weird that it was warm enough to ride our bikes in med November. But I loved it. :love: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooo beautiful Sis!!!! I adore it on my lips :kissy: :haha:
I wanted to get started on my decorations too, but my front porch still doesn't have railings, my steps don't have railings and we don't have the retaining wall up. :( I already had to scrap Halloween decorations and now might have to do the same with Christmas.
I can't live without it!! Seriously. I have such oily hair, that I absolutely could not dream of even going 24 hours without washing my hair. I was desperate to try and find something that helps. This in combination with other products now lets me wash my hair at night, and remain oil free in the morning! I still do a tiny spritz of LP's dry shampoo at the roots right before I leave the house to keep the oil at bay for the rest of the day. If I don't sweat, I'll sometimes even get away without washing my hair two days in a row (but on the second day I'll need much more dry shampoo) This is how I use the style extender: I shampoo/condition my hair with the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Clarifying line. Love it! Especially for the price! then, I put about a good nickel-sized amount of the style extender into my hair, starting at the places I get most oily (roots and bangs). I work it in really well with my hands and brush it through. Then I lightly spritz my hair with EVA NYC Speed It Up Blow Dry Spray which shortens my blow dry time and offers heat protection. (I looooooove love love the kms calfornia free shape quick dry spray, but it's double the price of the EN one.) I blow dry my hair, and sometimes I'll flat iron it, depending on my mood. When I wake up my hair is never unmanageable, the flat ironed style stays really well-- and I roll around a lot in my sleep according to my boyfriend. :haha: It doesn't really work too well for me if I curl my hair. But then again my hair is very thin and can't hold a curl to save it's damn life, no matter the technique or product. lol! 
THAT'S what I forgot!!! Heat protectant!! DOH! I knew there would be something.

Medgal07

santa.gif
girlhaha.gif
I'm in holiday mode too I love it so much. We did our outdoor holiday decorations Sunday after eating & shopping all weekend. I hung bunches of white medium glittery snowflakes on our outdoor trees. SO charming in the sunlight. And I put red snowflake lumiere timer candle holders everywhere outside. Weird that it was warm enough to ride our bikes in mid November. But I loved it.

love.gif
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's soooo beautiful Sis!!!! I adore it on my lips
kissy.gif
girlhaha.gif
Oh that sounds so pretty!!!! I can't believe I'm in the mood either because it was warm enough to drive w/the top down---crazy for November!!!!

Latest posts