All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I wanted to get started on my decorations too, but my front porch still doesn't have railings, my steps don't have railings and we don't have the retaining wall up. :( I already had to scrap Halloween decorations and now might have to do the same with Christmas. THAT'S what I forgot!!! Heat protectant!! DOH! I knew there would be something.
Yep you need your railings for the decorations! Will it be done any time soon? That has to be annoying for you.

Bronwyn

Just trekked to the post office to put cash on my prepaid card. Gonna make a last minute order. Hearing the word Burberry is a bad influence on me lol

elegant-one

[COLOR=0000FF]   Oh that sounds so pretty!!!!  I can't believe I'm in the mood either because it was warm enough to drive w/the top down---crazy for November!!!![/COLOR]
I'm always in the Christmas mood LOL! I have to have Christmas lights & candles everywhere!

TwiggyPop

I have to warn you all in advance that I may have actually broken the internet with my VIBR/VIB haul. I'm way too lazy to type it all out so I took screen shots of my orders. Don't say I didn't warn you!
e5b0c2e7_image.jpeg
b9737698_image.jpeg
e042a2f7_image.jpeg
4b5f5468_image.jpeg
4979bdfb_image.jpeg
7d33417b_image.jpeg
80212fc0_image.jpeg
08d3c9dc_image.jpeg
f9d0a6c0_image.jpeg
5670163c_image.jpeg
55e438e9_image.jpeg
6ad380fe_image.jpeg
e8fd538f_image.jpeg
3730e8d6_image.jpeg
9233f564_image.jpeg
f041d6c7_image.jpeg
c1e88362_image.jpeg

Bronwyn

Just made my last order: - urban decay blush in bittersweet (surprisingly was out of stock at my local) -Burberry lip velvet in damson -Burberry wet dry eyeshadow singles in tea rose, storm grey, and chestnut brown Going on a no buy immediately.

JerseyGirl

Lol! @TwiggyPop. That list goes on and on and on and on. I kept scrolling, it is never ending! Great haule, enjoy it all!!!

TwiggyPop

Yep you need your railings for the decorations! Will it be done any time soon? That has to be annoying for you.
I don't know when it will be done. The first guy who was supposed to do it never showed up. I showed him the styles and gave him the numbers and on the day he was supposed to start he just didn't. Now we have to go get the materials ourselves and he's going to have one of his employees do it. That's the good things about being with a concrete guy, he always knows someone who can do what we need done. Jason did the drywall after the concrete crashed through our pantry, Sammy put in our new furnace, Jim can do the railings and the stone work, JR can do the painting, Shiloh can do the brick work and Billy is an electrical engineer. It's all just a matter of figuring out everyone's schedules.

starletta8

I can't live without it!! Seriously. I have such oily hair, that I absolutely could not dream of even going 24 hours without washing my hair. I was desperate to try and find something that helps. This in combination with other products now lets me wash my hair at night, and remain oil free in the morning! I still do a tiny spritz of LP's dry shampoo at the roots right before I leave the house to keep the oil at bay for the rest of the day. If I don't sweat, I'll sometimes even get away without washing my hair two days in a row (but on the second day I'll need much more dry shampoo)

This is how I use the style extender: I shampoo/condition my hair with the Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Clarifying line. Love it! Especially for the price! then, I put about a good nickel-sized amount of the style extender into my hair, starting at the places I get most oily (roots and bangs). I work it in really well with my hands and brush it through. Then I lightly spritz my hair with EVA NYC Speed It Up Blow Dry Spray which shortens my blow dry time and offers heat protection. (I looooooove love love the kms calfornia free shape quick dry spray, but it's double the price of the EN one.) I blow dry my hair, and sometimes I'll flat iron it, depending on my mood. When I wake up my hair is never unmanageable, the flat ironed style stays really well-- and I roll around a lot in my sleep according to my boyfriend.
girlhaha.gif

It doesn't really work too well for me if I curl my hair. But then again my hair is very thin and can't hold a curl to save it's damn life, no matter the technique or product. lol!

Adding LP Style Extender to my mental list.... TMI, but my scalp must sweat at night, even when it's like 50 degrees in my bedroom. No other reason to explain my hair being that nasty after 1 night. I do like the dry shampoo. I was able to go 4 days after having my hair done last....

TwiggyPop

Lol! @TwiggyPop. That list goes on and on and on and on. I kept scrolling, it is never ending! Great haule, enjoy it all!!!
I wasn't kidding when I say I'm a tornado shopper. I'm a little ashamed of myself.........but then I play with my makeup and I feel better again. Haha! I really won't need anything else until the next sale, except for the Gwen palette. That's my one purchase for the next few months.

beautybrushed

Just made another order, hopefully my last order lol. I wait for the sale all year... what I've been repeating to make myself feel less guilty! A few Christmas gifts in there also :)

Bronwyn

Ohhh, you went for more Burberry. I hope you'll post swatches! Did Rosewood ever come back in stock for you? I was never able to grab it.
I defs will. Unfortunately not, It did for 5 seconds at one point but went out of stock too quick to purchase. Oh well, I now have 5 burberry shadows,3 burberry lipsticks, and a burberry cream shadow to look forward to(got some stuff during f and f that I haven't picked up from my friend yet)

Rasbury

I defs will. Unfortunately not, It did for 5 seconds at one point but went out of stock too quick to purchase. Oh well, I now have 5 burberry shadows,3 burberry lipsticks, and a burberry cream shadow to look forward to(got some stuff during f and f that I haven't picked up from my friend yet)
I would love a collection like that. Someday.... I am still on the hunt for Rosewood, Khaki Green, and probably one of the browns. But I can't decide (and that's probably a good thing).

Latest posts