All Things Sephora

alnike86

My shameless birthday gift to myself was adding a sleeping mask to my purchase in store yesterday to push me into VIB Rouge...

TwiggyPop

:bowdown: [COLOR=0000FF]Holy haulage-----looks like you're set for a couple of years weeks huh?[/COLOR]
That's something coming from you. Haha. I guess I have gone a little crazy these past few years, my sister calls me the Annie Oakley of makeup. I also got a Tatcha kit from their website and two jars of the GlamGlow green mud. I'm getting a Halo laser treatment on my face December 4th so I want to be prepared to protect my investment with some good skincare.
Thanks lady! Today I'm on day 2 hair with the extender and when I woke up my hair did look almost perfect. Threw some LP dry shampoo in and was done. Didn't need to re-flat iron anything from yesterday. The first time I used it I did curl my hair so maybe it just isn't as effective at holding that as it is holding blow outs. Anyone have a recommendation for a glowy bronzer? I tried hourglass , just wasn't impressed for the price. I actually think radiant light is nicer for my fair skin and might just pick up the full size if I finish the one in the ambient palette. But anyone have one they like? Not glittery, not matte, just glowy.
Benefit- Dallas ( I call this one a blonzer because it's a good bronzer for pale skin, but has a rosy tone to it ) Tarte- Park Avenue Princess Too Faced- Sun Bunny If you're not using it as a contour powder then I would suggest those 3 because they won't be too orange. For a contour I would go with one that's got a gray tone.

Medgal07

If you're not using it as a contour powder then I would suggest those 3 because they won't be too orange. For a contour I would go with one that's got a gray tone.
lmao.gif
Oh I want to hear all about your treatment---how you like it??? Recommend it?? ETC

Jayjayy

A lot of sets that weren't even appearing on the site anymore during the sale are back in stock (the Sephora Sleeping Mask Discovery set I bought at FULL PRICE being one of them). I can't say I'm surprised. Its kind of smart b/c now people are hauling & raving about everything they bought, so Sephora will continue to generate massive holiday revenue post VIB sale.

Jayjayy

My 20% VIB Rouge haul. But wait, I’m not crazy or rich!!! These things I exchanged for other products on the list:

BB Highlighting Powder—too glittery just like Pink Glow last year.
Burberry Blush—heavily fragranced, a little ashy on my brown skin.
MUFE peacock single eyeshadow—already own it.
Erborian Cleansing Balm—not safe for eye use…WTF? Didn’t take off face makeup very well either.
Black Beauty Blender pro sponge (not shown)—bought the kit so I didn’t need the single.

Sandy072

That's something coming from you. Haha. I guess I have gone a little crazy these past few years, my sister calls me the Annie Oakley of makeup. I also got a Tatcha kit from their website and two jars of the GlamGlow green mud. I'm getting a Halo laser treatment on my face December 4th so I want to be prepared to protect my investment with some good skincare. Benefit- Dallas ( I call this one a blonzer because it's a good bronzer for pale skin, but has a rosy tone to it ) Tarte- Park Avenue Princess Too Faced- Sun Bunny If you're not using it as a contour powder then I would suggest those 3 because they won't be too orange. For a contour I would go with one that's got a gray tone.
Thanks!

Mayanas

My 20% VIB Rouge haul.  [COLOR=000000]But wait, I’m not crazy or rich!!! These things I exchanged for other products on the list:[/COLOR] BB Highlighting Powder—too glittery just like Pink Glow last year. Burberry Blush—[COLOR=000000]heavily fragranced, a little ashy on my brown skin.[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]MUFE peacock single eyeshadow—already own it.[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]Erborian Cleansing Balm—not safe for eye use…WTF? Didn’t take off face makeup very well either.[/COLOR] [COLOR=000000]Black Beauty Blender pro sponge (not shown)—bought the kit so I didn’t need the single.[/COLOR] Great haul  

Prettypackages

HOw is the Erbrobrian Cleansing balm and the Guerlain lip lift primer? I used the Guerlain, or another variation of it yeaaaaaars ago. I don't remember what I thought about it.

cjay

Of course my order has been sent to wearhouse for a week.... Card charged and everything... But all of the items in my cart have gone out of stock. Placed my last order on the last day of the sale.... Something told me to just pick up what I wanted in store =\

Bronwyn

So glad I ordered the lm caviar stick set from holt renfrew. It never came to the canadian site during either sale.

shontay07108

Sephora offered me a courtesy and I can call in "whenever" to get my discount. It's a long story, but they contacted me by email to let me know. I might order next week ( I won't give them long enough to forget). I was thinking about trying a CL lipstick, but I know at some point I will want to kick myself in the face for spending so much on a lipstick.

Medgal07

Sephora offered me a courtesy and I can call in "whenever" to get my discount. It's a long story, but they contacted me by email to let me know. I might order next week ( I won't give them long enough to forget). I was thinking about trying a CL lipstick, but I know at some point I will want to kick myself in the face for spending so much on a lipstick.
You need at least one Sis--------you know for research. The best time for it too via discount---softens the $$$$$ blow.
poke.gif

elegant-one

Just one.... Try just one sis:amused:

Latest posts