All Things Sephora

montREALady

You're not supposed to use the balm around your eye area...which for me defeats the purpose. I wasn't impressed with the way it cleansed my face either. But the reviews on Sephora.com are great so somebody likes it lol
I just got the Clinique Cleansing Balm on Monday and have been using it ever since. I'm not sure that it's a necessity though. By the time I use my toner I get the same end result as when I use any other cleanser prior imo. Or am I not supposed to tone after, nor do I need to since it's an oil? I also still use my Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup remover before cleansing so yeah, it defeats the purpose.

elegant-one

I was excited to see the set at first but then I have already brought shades that I liked as and when it launched & skipped others bec i didn't like those!! (Although the set is a really good value !! )
pompom.gif
RASPBERRY!!! Giving us the raspberries
cutey.gif
pompom.gif
YAY!!! for Birthday MONTHS!!!
bouquet.gif

Monsy

I just got the Clinique Cleansing Balm on Monday and have been using it ever since. I'm not sure that it's a necessity though. By the time I use my toner I get the same end result as when I use any other cleanser prior imo. Or am I not supposed to tone after, nor do I need to since it's an oil? I also still use my Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup remover before cleansing so yeah, it defeats the purpose.
yes you still need a toner (brings ph balance back)

for me just rubbing cleanser over makeup is not enough. i need to remover makeup with either something like cleansing milk, oil, balm whatever then I do my cleanser with clarisonic and then toner. around the eyes I use lancome bifacil

montREALady

yes you still need a toner (brings ph balance back)

for me just rubbing cleanser over makeup is not enough. i need to remover makeup with either something like cleansing milk, oil, balm whatever then I do my cleanser with clarisonic and then toner. around the eyes I use lancome bifacil
I figured. So what do you do? Do you just put the oil/balm and rinse off right away or do you let it sit a bit? I guess I'll just use it for whenever I don't use my wipes. I would use those, cleanser then toner...or on lazy days just the wipes
jawdrop.gif

singer82

I'm only vib but figured I'd at least try the holiday20. I tried it just for the hell of it and it worked! But something I wanted was OOS so I was going to maybe wait. So I got out of the window and came back and it was gone. And now it won't work blah. Oh well, actually money wise haha Holiday20 was that one time code rouges could use after the sale.

Monsy

I figured. So what do you do? Do you just put the oil/balm and rinse off right away or do you let it sit a bit? I guess I'll just use it for whenever I don't use my wipes. I would use those, cleanser then toner...or on lazy days just the wipes
jawdrop.gif
I do not let it sit I rub it in and wash it off.

boschicka

Holiday20 was that one time code rouges could use after the sale.
Weird. I'm Rouge and tried to use it after the sale and it said it was for select VIBs only. Shenanigans, Sephora!

So when's Chic Week? March or April? Maybe it will be Chic Day seeing as how they shortened things for us this sale.
girlhaha.gif

bunnypoet

Holiday20 was that one time code rouges could use after the sale.
I'm Rouge and I tried to use the code but I received the following error message. Navigating Sephora has become a frustrating experience fraught with inconsistencies.

Sorry, the promotion you entered has expired or has run out of quantity. Please select another promotion code.

Jayjayy

When I use my Boots brand hot cloth cleansing balm alone it takes on all of my makeup and leaves my skin soft. Sometimes I'll use a cleansing water afterwards, especially if I'm moving onto other skincare products, but I find that its enough for me. I really only tone if I use makeup remove wipe or something that leaves my face still feeling dirty.

VioletSparkles

I'm Rouge and I tried to use the code but I received the following error message. Navigating Sephora has become a frustrating experience fraught with inconsistencies.

Sorry, the promotion you entered has expired or has run out of quantity. Please select another promotion code.
Actually, HOLIDAY20 was a VIB-only code. I posted about it on the night the VIB sale began because I had hoped that it would be good for Rouges but it never was. I tried it when it first became active and got this error message: “Offer valid one time use for select VIB members only.” Unfortunately, it was never open to Rouge.

Latest posts