All Things Sephora

montREALady

When I use my Boots brand hot cloth cleansing balm alone it takes on all of my makeup and leaves my skin soft. Sometimes I'll use a cleansing water afterwards, especially if I'm moving onto other skincare products, but I find that its enough for me. I really only tone if I use makeup remove wipe or something that leaves my face still feeling dirty.

This looks interesting, I like that you're supposed to soak the cloth in warm water then apply to the face. Wait, then you have to put it in cold water? This is turning into a chore now
girlhaha.gif
My Target has it, I should check it out. I haven't actually tried using the Clinique balm alone...then I won't know if it's cleaning everything off on its own unless I tone to see if anything comes off on the cotton pad
lol.gif

I rediscovered Noxema recently, they have a moisturizing cleanser now. My cousin and I used to use the regular one back in the day (early 90's on) then I started using other things. My same cousin, who's about 5 years older than me, recently told me she still uses it! I freaked out! I had to go buy it to be all nostalgic
blush-anim-cl.gif
. Heck her skin is still flawless and she doesn't look a day over 30, seriously. I realized that I didn't buy the original but the moisturizing, which works out for me but something about that smell that I love. Anywho, I used that after the balm on Tuesday then toned. Last night I used the balm then toned. Tonight I'll probably just use a wipe and fall face-first in bed since I'm going out after work
lolz.gif
Or skip the wipe part
drinkup.gif

dash4

Actually, HOLIDAY20 was a VIB-only code. I posted about it on the night the VIB sale began because I had hoped that it would be good for Rouges but it never was. I tried it when it first became active and got this error message: “Offer valid one time use for select VIB members only.” Unfortunately, it was never open to Rouge.
I think I read that it worked for VIBs that TURNED Rouge during the sale.. but you are right - I tried it and it did not work for me either (since I am Rouge)..

I even emailed and asked if they would be giving out a code for Rouge's to shop online... and they said NO.. we could still get the discount in-store or call and make an order over the phone only.. Boooooooo Sephora.. :-(

starletta8

Sephora offered me a courtesy and I can call in "whenever" to get my discount. It's a long story, but they contacted me by email to let me know. I might order next week ( I won't give them long enough to forget). I was thinking about trying a CL lipstick, but I know at some point I will want to kick myself in the face for spending so much on a lipstick.
Nice! Corporate essentially told me to pound sand, but my local DM finally gave me that "I'm sorry" I was looking for.

MsGlossy

When's the next sale? March or April?

Weird. I'm Rouge and tried to use it after the sale and it said it was for select VIBs only. Shenanigans, Sephora!

So when's Chic Week? March or April? Maybe it will be Chic Day seeing as how they shortened things for us this sale.
girlhaha.gif
I also tried the code during the VIB sale period and got the same error.

LOL @ Chic Day. I wouldn't be surprised if they did that.

starletta8

2 hours from a warehouse??????????????????????????
WTF2.gif
Simply shameful.

This was a large part of why I was so annoyed. Also, the blatant lie that Flash wouldn't be impacted. 11 days, 2 hours from a warehouse, and I have Flash.

I decided not to re-route it, so I won't see the order until Thanksgiving.

Latest posts