All Things Sephora

honey on boost

Ladies, can I ask for a quick opinion? I'm getting my hair colored next month and need advice on brow products. I am naturally a level 7 neutral blonde, and currently have my hair colored a level 6 ash light brown. Next month I'm going to go much darker and want brow products to match. My colorist will dye my brows, but I still like filling them in everyday!

I was wondering what color you all would get in Anastasia Brow Whiz and Dipbrow. Here is a picture of the color I'm going for (if only it would make me look like Megan Fox!):
View attachment 50150

I think Dark Brown/Brunette would work well with that hair color.

elegant-one

I Got it LOL (i am supposedly on an eyeshadow no buy :scratch: Okay starting from now :D )
I got 02 and 04. i wanted 02 but mostly driven by the fact that it was all available and there to buy :crazy::eek:

:rofl::lockd: <------------- You're gonna need that on your submit order key! :hmm::punch::22:

I ordered the Burberry Mulberry eyeshadow this morning & got a bunch of samples including the new 500 pt Lancome one. Running short on samples :bootyshake:

VioletSparkles

I'm so happy to see that this little guy survived to see the new version of Specktra! :marchmellow:He's my favorite, and now I can use him to illustrate my feelings towards the UD Gwen Stefani palette! :marchmellow:

Prettypackages

your skin looks gorgeous!
Aww, thank you!!
Since I'm getting that laser treatment done next Friday I bought some more hats and scarves to protect my face from the sun. It was a good excuse to get some super cute hats that I've been eyeing for a few weeks!

How do I tag someone or quote them? I was replying to Meddie, but now I feel like I'm talking to myself. Haha

Prettypackages

if you can search this thread, we talked aabout the DR Bronners and many of us agreed it is way too harsh.
Here are my vib haul items, only on not on this picture is beauty blender cleanser. Im thinking to return it, since i just bought Dr.Bonner's bar soap that many people said it is the dupe or even better. What is your suggestion? i did use bb cleanser 1 time already, may be sephora wont take it back.

Prettypackages

ok so I clicked on a bunch of post to multiquote and can't figure out who to add them to my post. I also miss how the mobile site was, and thanks to Vee, I see my subscriptions, but it doesn't take you to your last post. I'm used to this type of board from other message boards, but not used to the new specktra. I even lost the thread where we were posting questions and concerns. LOL :doh:

shontay07108

ok so I clicked on a bunch of post to multiquote and can't figure out who to add them to my post. I also miss how the mobile site was, and thanks to Vee, I see my subscriptions, but it doesn't take you to your last post. I'm used to this type of board from other message boards, but not used to the new specktra. I even lost the thread where we were posting questions and concerns. LOL :doh:

The way I've done the multi quote is to use that little "+ symbol on the bottom right of a post and then on the last post I want to quote, hit reply with quote.

Vineetha

:rofl::lockd: <------------- You're gonna need that on your submit order key! :hmm::punch::22:

I ordered the Burberry Mulberry eyeshadow this morning & got a bunch of samples including the new 500 pt Lancome one. Running short on samples :bootyshake:

:D I got mulberry during the sale too :type: the faster version !!
:lockd: :twirl:

Latest posts