All Things Sephora

Medgal07

So, I should be done. Did online and in-store haulage... except y'all know me and I'm still considering a few items.

AmorePacific- Moisture Bound Sleeping Mask
Atelier Cologne- Sud Magnola (mini spray)
Christian Louboutin Nail Colour- Bengali
Christian Louboutin Satin Lip Colour- Miss Clichy
Dr Jart- Brightening Infusion Mask (1)
Dr. Jart- Water Replenishment Mask (2)
Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small)
Formula X Clix- Happy Hour
Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Trio
Hourglass- Ambient Lighting Powder Palette
Klesque Liquid Palisade- Easy-Peel Polish Barrier
L'Occitane- Almond Deluxe Duo
L'Occitane- Shea Butter Festive Ornament
Sephora Collection- WInk-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress
Shiseido- Facial Cotton (2)
Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large)
Urban Decay- 500pt perk

I didn't feel bad redeeming for a mini palette for 500 pts. I'm still in the 15K+ club. Sigh.

I've fallen in love with the Atelier Cologne... if Sud Magnolia agrees with me long-term, I'll get the small bottle before Monday. Also considering another Sephora Collection eyeliner and the Phyto 4-month supply.
Holy moly---awesome haulage Starletta!!!

starletta8

I got 2 more
th_DANCE.gif

I got one this morning before the restock, now I've got it down to 2.

MsGlossy

So glad you love Boscia and the product is working for you. Boscia did wonders for my daughter's skin too.

Addict or Artist????
girlhaha.gif

I think EO's picks & swatches generated a lot of interest in Vengeful. Hope you love it too!!!
I swatched it in store today after I had placed my order and the blush is niiice!! The highlighter was like *bling bling* when I swtached it but with a light hand and blended out it was gorgeous! *sings shine bright like a diamond... shine bright like a diamond*
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

@novocainedreams Thanks so much for the heads up on the Nars site!! I ordered Vengeful (thanks to @elegant-one ) and Exhibit-A blush. The only thing I love as much as an orange blush, is a red one!
girlhaha.gif
I've been meaning to get Exhibit-A for a while and the 30% off quickly reminded me of that.
girlhaha.gif
pompom.gif
th_happy1.gif

I used it today lightly & then swooshed the highlighter higher on the cheekbones
eyelove.gif
That highlighter is freakin amazing with the blush!!!

borinquena

My haul:

MUFE - Cult Brush Set
KVD Everlasting Liquid Lip - Exorcism
Laura Mercier - Translucent Loose Setting Powder

yahoo.gif

elegant-one

Oh my...Armani Lip Maesto in 507 Boudoir is SO beautiful!!!! I just ordered mine earlier from Nordies because weird Sephora doesn't have it. It's a new Holiday shade. I swatched it Wed. & its a beautiful deep mauve. I hope it looks like that on my lips.

I ordered all Armani for the sale...blushes & lipsticks
greengrin.gif

shontay07108

Oh my...Armani Lip Maesto in 507 Boudoir is SO beautiful!!!! I just ordered mine earlier from Nordies because weird Sephora doesn't have it. It's a new Holiday shade. I swatched it Wed. & its a beautiful deep mauve. I hope it looks like that on my lips. I ordered all Armani for the sale...blushes & lipsticks :D  
I love mauve lips.

starletta8

Oh my...Armani Lip Maesto in 507 Boudoir is SO beautiful!!!! I just ordered mine earlier from Nordies because weird Sephora doesn't have it. It's a new Holiday shade. I swatched it Wed. & its a beautiful deep mauve. I hope it looks like that on my lips.

I ordered all Armani for the sale...blushes & lipsticks
greengrin.gif

I keep hauling the skincare like it's going out of style. Not sure why.

Latest posts