All Things Sephora

cjay

Ah, I've never tried the kiss glue, but I don't care for their lashes. I tried the House of Lashes Glue and it wasn't really impressive. Not bad, just meh. That duo brush on glue is amazing. I'm on my second tube now.
The kiss glue was the worst idea I ever had! I do enjoy the Duo although I wish the brush on glue came in dark... I'm on me 2nd tube as well I didn't have an issue today I used Sephora lashes instead of the ones I was using before (some remy lashes from the BSS) and I didn't have an issue...

cjay

Serious internal LP issue
I hope I don't have this issue... I had to order some stuff online that wasn't carried at the store my friend works at... Its taking forever to ship I have never had that issue either... =\

awickedshape

sigh.gif
I know the feeling AWS!!!!
Yup
ohboy.gif

honey on boost

Ladies,

Do I need KVDShade + Light Eye Contour Palette? It's a last day of VIB SALE I either have to call in or walk myself to the store!
I cant decided, I hv JH pallet and ABH world traveler and there are many browns that similar to KVD !!!! HELPPPP......
I'm also debating it too. Ugh!

I just got home Sephora and accidentely let with the Glam Glow hydration holiday set. Damn GPS was supposed to take me to Fedex, not Sephora
girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

Kat von D Bow and Arrow is AMAZING!!' The hype is justified! It's so pretty on! @laurennnxox, you will adore it.
smiles.gif
love.gif
YES! So excited! I had it delivered to my home address, because I'll be home the 18th-30th this month on break. :) It'll be delivered tomorrow but I won't get home until Thursday night. I'm very very anxious though, with all these "empty" or "missing" items in boxes... and it even happening to me this month-- my luck the damn lipstick won't be in there!!!

Indieprincess

My VIB wouldn't work but I placed an order anyway:( 1552470 1 $20.00 Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick L.U.V. - 0.22 oz 1704923 1 $21.00 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Solo - 0.10 oz 1724871 1 $22.00 Urban Decay Matte Revolution Lipstick Blackmail - 0.09 oz 1388891 1 $43.00 NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Seychelles - 1.9 oz 1704899 1 $21.00 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Nayeon - 0.10 oz 1704865 1 $21.00 Kat Von D Studded Kiss Lipstick Chula - 0.10 oz 1027473 1 $16.00 CLINIQUE Acne Solutions Clarifying Lotion - 6.7 oz

elegant-one

Got my Mauvember lipstick today from a lovely member
bouquet.gif
I just LOVE LOVE LOVE the shade on me!!! Its a deep mauve with a very very slight bit of berry tone on me! It does not pull pink at all
pompom.gif
So happy I got it.

Latest posts