All Things Sephora

Winthrop44

Nope, I don't know. I haven't seen much of anything about the foundation other than the bottle. I really hope it doesn't have BO. It doesn't seem necessary since it's supposed to be close to the Face & Body formulation. For real, I feel like I'm gonna hit the floor and cry if I can't wear this foundation. I have so few options now because either the ingredients are harmful to me or I just can't get a color match.

I know the feeling. Fingers crossed.

Shars

Wah! So lucky!! I did not like my lucky bag at all :( I think the *only* thing I use from what I got is the Wayne Goss eyebrow brush set, which is pretty bomb. I didn't get a ND palette either. I got like.. A lame blur pencil from nude stix that was not good. A becca 5 pan eyeshadow palette that was nice but I already owned. And some pressed pore powder that was just ok. A little powdery on me, and the powder gets a weird hard residue from my face brushe even though I clean them very very regularly.

Lol sorry for the rant I totally pushed that lucky bag to the back of my mind until just now.

Ooooh you got a brush set? Nice! I got a number 5 brush which is my favourite brush for applying shadow to the tear duct and bottom lash line so I was happy to get another free. I also got the Becca primer (obv), a Too Faced semi sweet palette and some other random stuff I can't remember lol. I wish I had gotten one of those Chikuhodo brush sets or a Natasha Denona 5 pan too!

Oh man, I am NOT happy with Sephora right now. Furious, actually.

As I waited and waited all day for my Becca X JH stuff to be delivered today, I only received one box. The one with the liquid illuminator. Both boxes were said to be shipped. I actually placed the order with the face and eye palette FIRST, and definitely before the deadline for same day shipping.

Customer service refused to refund my payment for 1 day shipping. They said it can take more than one day. And because it was "limited edition" the warehouse would take longer to process. I said, nowhere on the site listed this, and I ordered BEFORE the cutoff for same day shipping. Why didn't it ship one day? And she was very rude with me. Kept insisting that it can take 2-3 days to process and one day to ship. I have ordered many things 1-day and this has never happened. Looks like they fucked up and didn't give UPS my package. I will not settle until my $ for shipping is refunded.

I'm glad you got your issues sorted out. I had the same problem with them last year with a one day order. That processing excuse is bull... If it's still processing, you don't get a shipping confirmation or tracking number. Take that ish to the cleaners! They just need to admit when their warehousing staff has effed up and refund your shipping fee. One thing that still pissed me off after the refund is that the refund went through as a purchase return refund so they docked 5 points! I couldn't be asked to called for that though lol.

Shontay do you know if BO will be in the new Water Blend foundation? Have you seen the full ingredient list for that one?

I have it. No sign of Bismuth Oxycloride! Full ingredient list below. I really need to hurry up and try out this foundation. I never tried the original Face & Body though so won't be of use re any comparisons between the two formulas but the MUFE artists at the Makeup Show (where I was able to purchase mine) said it would be replacing it. They all seemed to like it more.

20160530_231121.jpg
(I don't know how to rotate pics on this new platform and specktra saw it fit to upload it on a side... sorry)

shellygrrl

Staff member
I have it. No sign of Bismuth Oxycloride! Full ingredient list below. I really need to hurry up and try out this foundation. I never tried the original Face & Body though so won't be of use re any comparisons between the two formulas but the MUFE artists at the Makeup Show (where I was able to purchase mine) said it would be replacing it. They all seemed to like it more.

View attachment 54469
(I don't know how to rotate pics on this new platform and specktra saw it fit to upload it on a side... sorry)

The attachment rotation thing is a forum bug. Leave a link to your post in this thread - http://www.specktra.net/showthread....edback-and-suggestions-with-the-new-site-here! - so the admins can take a look.

In the +/- section of the ingredients, bismuth oxychloride is listed, but yeah, it's not part of the regular ingredients.

bunnypoet

Another Lancome "Pink Pool" blush fan here. It gives my cheeks a nice pink flush without looking like I have rosacea. If they are indeed discontinuing it, then I will have to grab a backup too.

The new Lancome new cream highlighters look pretty, but only "Buff Lights" would work for my skintone. The packaging and the look of the cream remind me of ColourPop, so having a hard time with the $30 price tag...

shontay07108

Ooooh you got a brush set? Nice! I got a number 5 brush which is my favourite brush for applying shadow to the tear duct and bottom lash line so I was happy to get another free. I also got the Becca primer (obv), a Too Faced semi sweet palette and some other random stuff I can't remember lol. I wish I had gotten one of those Chikuhodo brush sets or a Natasha Denona 5 pan too!

I'm glad you got your issues sorted out. I had the same problem with them last year with a one day order. That processing excuse is bull... If it's still processing, you don't get a shipping confirmation or tracking number. Take that ish to the cleaners! They just need to admit when their warehousing staff has effed up and refund your shipping fee. One thing that still pissed me off after the refund is that the refund went through as a purchase return refund so they docked 5 points! I couldn't be asked to called for that though lol.

View attachment 54469

Thanks, Shars! *sighs* the +/- means it may or may not include a particular ingredient, right? I just gotta hope for the best once I try it.

montREALady

The Anastasia Beverly Hills Sun Dipped Glow Kit is up on Sephora's website.

Saw that this morning on IG. I'm done now, I'll have to start using my highlighters as frigging face powders now just to get through them! Oh and this extended my VIB status through 2017!

ItemPriceQtyAmount
QUICK LOOK
Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit
ITEM 1790633 SIZE 4 x 0.26 oz
COLOR Sun Dipped - Bronzed, Summer, Tourmaline, Moonstone
$40.00
$40.00
LOVED
QUICK LOOK
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel
ITEM 1823673
tarte Rainforest of the Sea™ Deep Dive Cleansing Gel - 0.05 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30
ITEM 1390657
Supergoop! City Sunscreen Serum SPF 30 - 0.1 oz
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
ITEM 1739283
Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara 0.1 oz - Roller Lash Curling & Lifting Mascara
100 Points
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer
ITEM 1830884
Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light 0.10 oz in Mood Light - Hourglass Ambient Light Correcting Primer in Mood Light
100 Points
$0.00

s1813260-main-Lthumb.jpg
QUICK LOOK
Naturals Sample Bag
ITEM 1813260
FREE
$0.00

QUICK LOOK
Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette
ITEM 1819994
Dior J'adore Eau de Toilette - 0.03 oz
FREE
$0.00

Last edited:

laurennnxox

Hm, has anyone tried the new featherweight brushes? I am contemplating the #90 for a light application of liquid foundations.

Also, update on the Synchro Skin foundation. I do not think I like it at all. :( It's really heavy, cakey, and matte. Not at all like how i thought it would be. I even used a very damp beauty blender. I'm going to play around with it and try other methods but it might just be going back. Lol.

montREALady

Hm, has anyone tried the new featherweight brushes? I am contemplating the #90 for a light application of liquid foundations.

Also, update on the Synchro Skin foundation. I do not think I like it at all. :( It's really heavy, cakey, and matte. Not at all like how i thought it would be. I even used a very damp beauty blender. I'm going to play around with it and try other methods but it might just be going back. Lol.
I have the 90 and have been using it ever since I got it at The Makeup Show earlier in the month. I use it with the Smashbox BB Water. It's really soft and nice and seems to be working great with this foundation. For my heavier foundation I use the BB.

fur4elise

I'm dry but the color selection was crap for me. I tried so hard to find a good shade it was quite embarrassing. I use Smashbox's BB Water and it reminds me of the Waterweight except Smashbox matches me better.

Back to the foundation chat...lol. So NARS & MUFE were no go. I ended up with a sample of the Smashbox Studio Skin 3.1 My Sephora artist also gave me a free deluxe sample of the tarte Timeless Smoothing Primer! She is such a sweetie! So I am wearing both today. Definitely less oily and shocker, no oxidation. I am liking it. I'm going to try it for a few more days with a couple other primers I have to see if it plays well. The Lancome Teint Idole is also still on the possible list. Again no oxidation and the overall finish is so smooth & clean.

Shars

The attachment rotation thing is a forum bug. Leave a link to your post in this thread - http://www.specktra.net/showthread....edback-and-suggestions-with-the-new-site-here! - so the admins can take a look.

In the +/- section of the ingredients, bismuth oxychloride is listed, but yeah, it's not part of the regular ingredients.

Thanks for the tip re the rotation bug. And for pointing out that BO is in the +/- section. Totally blanked on that.

Thanks, Shars! *sighs* the +/- means it may or may not include a particular ingredient, right? I just gotta hope for the best once I try it.

Thanks so much for the ingredient list Shars!

You're welcome ladies. I wore it today and it's a strange formula lol. It says it's more like a water gel and I totally get that. It isn't runny or anything but very lighweight. I had to apply two layers to get the coverage that I'm accustomed to (medium coverage) but I understand that's how they intended. The artists suggested allowing it to dry a bit between layers as well. The wear has not been bad... I did have some oil breakthrough and blotted with a linen sheet and now it's just a natural glow. I have a long day today so I'll monitor to see how long before it looks catastrophic lol. I also didn't wear any primer with it today but will continue to play with it and report back. Oh and Shontay... I was mistaken. It doesn't follow the original numbering *bummer*.

boschicka

Thanks for the tip re the rotation bug. And for pointing out that BO is in the +/- section. Totally blanked on that.

When I post pics directly from my Samsung phone, they post sideways. When I put the pics on my desktop and load to the site from there, they are always fine.

Shars

When I post pics directly from my Samsung phone, they post sideways. When I put the pics on my desktop and load to the site from there, they are always fine.

Weird. This is a pic I sent from my Samsung phone to the computer and then posted it from the computer.... lol

Latest posts