All Things Sephora

fur4elise

My SiJCP is also quite awesome. Granted, it's the only Sephora in my town, but the SA's are so friendly and helpful. One even helped me to get a Bite Beauty Maple lipstick when they went to Canada.
^^^^Yuppers! That is cool! I feel like I made a new friend! I actually prefer the little Sephora to the full size, over run, crowded, testers are all rachet Sephora store...

Urban Decay Spectrum Palette is now added to the sale section on Sephora. Also some hakuhodo Sephora brushes
^^^Hmmmm...dat Spectrum palette...

E_DateNight_May21_16.jpg
Saturday Date & I got to sing with the GRWC again Night ~
KVD Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Outlaw #teambuyallthereds

Lip_Swatches_May_16.jpg
Speaking of buy all the things...A nice swatchy mess to share. I am all about the NARS Audacious Lana! That will be the next lippie.
Unfortunately, although I am also #teampurple, Mad Hatter is going back. I do not like the metallized formula :(

smileyt06

Urban Decay Spectrum Palette is now added to the sale section on Sephora. Also some hakuhodo Sephora brushes
I wanted the spectrum so bad when it first launched then took forever to come back now I'm like I want it but can live without it lol

ARmakeupjunkie

I was traveling this weekend and stopped in a city a few hours away to go to Sephora. My local is a small SIJCP so I always like to go to a bigger store when I can. Anyway, I had been there about an hour when one of the SA looked up from the register, and replied, really loud, you're still over there...you must be having the time of your life! I just kinda laughed and went back to looking and swatching. Almost another hour later, when I finally left the store, I smiled to myself. She was right, I was having the time of my life! It's kinda a high to be surrounded by the thing I love the most...makeup! Throw in skincare and hair products and I'm in full junkie mode! LOL! I had am amazing trip to the store, was happy to test some things I had been wanting to try and spent more money than I normally would without a discount! It was a very nice cap to a great weekend!

elegant-one

The website says 3-5 business days to process then 3-6 business days for shipping. Mine 'shipped' the next day, but it was only the label being printed and info sent to USPS. It hurts, especially when I had to actually PAY for shipping. Blergh.

Oh, just a label. Mine doesn't even show that :(

Hmm you should email them. I had to do that with my first order and then they sent me confirmation. After that it only took about a day or two for my other orders to ship.

I'm telling you when it comes to false lashes you gotta use tweezers. I've tried putting them on with just my hands and it's a disaster.

Ugh, I emailed them this afternoon. I wish everyone shipped like Charlotte Tilbury! And that is free shipping.

Are there special eyelash tweezers :roflmao: If I try the tweezers & can't do it, I'm going to fly you to my house to put them on me lol!
I'm also worried about the glue hurting my own lashes. Does it?

elegant-one

I was traveling this weekend and stopped in a city a few hours away to go to Sephora. My local is a small SIJCP so I always like to go to a bigger store when I can. Anyway, I had been there about an hour when one of the SA looked up from the register, and replied, really loud, you're still over there...you must be having the time of your life! I just kinda laughed and went back to looking and swatching. Almost another hour later, when I finally left the store, I smiled to myself. She was right, I was having the time of my life! It's kinda a high to be surrounded by the thing I love the most...makeup! Throw in skincare and hair products and I'm in full junkie mode! LOL! I had am amazing trip to the store, was happy to test some things I had been wanting to try and spent more money than I normally would without a discount! It was a very nice cap to a great weekend!

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. That's nice.

JerseyGirl

Ugh, I emailed them this afternoon. I wish everyone shipped like Charlotte Tilbury! And that is free shipping.

Are there special eyelash tweezers :roflmao: If I try the tweezers & can't do it, I'm going to fly you to my house to put them on me lol!

If you've never checked it out, Lisa Eldridge has videos about how to apply lashes. She explains and shows every step. I could watch her tutorials all day.

JerseyGirl

That is great - and it's nice when the SAs just leave you alone to your own thoughts. If I want their help I'll ask...

montREALady

lol is he launching anything new that day? I don't think I want any existing shades from him.
Yes his highlighters and e/s palette :)

You like - LIKE :rofl:What's it look like <-----LIKE :rofl:on? OMGosh LOL! Like...I haven't even poured my wine yet. Mine didn't ship yet but so many others did :(

Oh, & I freaked out when it did the MAC waiting room thing :doh: I was thinking that it would never work just like Mac's.
I know! The online waiting rooms are super annoying. I find it so sad that I'm in one ONLINE to spend my own $!! Omg what have we come to?? Lol. Omg the Like thing, I totally made a stale joke about it on my IG last week!: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFfGK2eyr9u/

montREALady

lol is he launching anything new that day? I don't think I want any existing shades from him.

You like - LIKE :rofl:What's it look like <-----LIKE :rofl:on? OMGosh LOL! Like...I haven't even poured my wine yet. Mine didn't ship yet but so many others did :(

Oh, & I freaked out when it did the MAC waiting room thing :doh: I was thinking that it would never work just like Mac's.

I read this in my email and smiled so hard that I had to come reply. What a nice story. I have to admit though, I'm such a jaded New Yorker now that I thought they were going to accuse you of shoplifting or something bad was going to happen. So glad I was wrong :)

shontay07108

LOL! You can use regular tweezers. :D Pixiwoo has a lash tutorial from what I remember. A bunch of people on youtube have lash videos actually. I think for beginners it's best to work with lashes that have a thin, flexible band.The glue doesn't hurt my lashes at all, but I can be too rough in pulling mine off and it feels like when you get your brows waxed. LOL
Yes his highlighters and e/s palette :)

No more eyeshadow for me. I have so much that I don't wear already. The highlighters look nice, but I might just pass on those, too.

stormborn

Hey ladies (and gents?), I need to get a perfume for a soon-to-be 20 yr old. She likes floral/sweet scents. All suggestions welcome. And of course I'm posting this here b/c I'd prefer to get it from Sephora, but not limited to that I suppose. I just love that flash shipping!

Juicy Couture (original)
Escada - Agua Del Sol
YSL - Babydoll

MaryJane

I'm trying to decide if I 'need' the Becca Jaclyn Champagne Collection Face Palette. I'm interested in trying Becca blushes and the colors in the palette are pretty. I already have the champagne pop highlighter. Proseco pop looks like it could be a little too intense - it seems to be very gold and, from what I've seen on YouTube, can make your face look very shiny (almost greasy) if you don't use a light hand. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the eye palette.

Monsy

agua del sol smells nice when just sprayed but turns into something pretty nasty pretty quickly.

juicy has a nice new one viva la juicy rose

ARmakeupjunkie

Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself. That's nice.

That is great - and it's nice when the SAs just leave you alone to your own thoughts. If I want their help I'll ask...

I did enjoy myself and yes, it's always nice when the SAs leave you alone so you can shop. For me, as long as I can find it, I'm usually good.

I read this in my email and smiled so hard that I had to come reply. What a nice story. I have to admit though, I'm such a jaded New Yorker now that I thought they were going to accuse you of shoplifting or something bad was going to happen. So glad I was wrong :)

LOL! That's a legitimate fear these days!

elegant-one

agua del sol smells nice when just sprayed but turns into something pretty nasty pretty quickly.

juicy has a nice new one viva la juicy rose

I was hoping you were here :) I bought 2 Lancome blushes last night Sheer Amourose & Aplum. They were 20% off at Nordies. Do you have either one of those? I swatched them in the store & they were both really pretty. I couldn't pass up the 20%.

Monsy

I do have both just in the mini versions. they are beautiful.their blushes are so under rated i keep saying that. they have extensive amount of colors and finishes. my fave is miel glace, absolutely the best blush i have ever tried for the light skin. i also like those blush subtil palettes nectar lace is gorgeous as well as rose flush. both are must have.

Latest posts