All Things Sephora

Medgal07

The devil
girlhaha.gif
lmao.gif
Who moi??????
angelic.gif

TwiggyPop

:lmao: [COLOR=0000FF] Oh I want to hear all about your treatment---how you like it??? Recommend it?? ETC[/COLOR]
It's not going to be pretty for the first week, but hopefully afterwards I won't feel the need to blur my skin in every picture. Haha
I placed my last order with my code right now. The Sunday Riley set is Back in stock.
aede4e37_image.jpeg
Awesome! I'm glad you got the Sunday Riley duo, it's a good deal.

singer82

Since the sale is over how long do we have to use the holiday20 code? By the way got my Nars order. OMG Stud is so dang gorgeous! :drool: Wayyy prettier in person. I might actually cosinder a bu. Dominique scared me at first. Was def different for me. Then I did elegant-ones dab and smoosh and that was better. Full on was just woh, not used to it.

dash4

A lot of sets that weren't even appearing on the site anymore during the sale are back in stock (the Sephora Sleeping Mask Discovery set I bought at FULL PRICE being one of them). I can't say I'm surprised. Its kind of smart b/c now people are hauling & raving about everything they bought, so Sephora will continue to generate massive holiday revenue post VIB sale.

I bought my Buxom palette full price too, since one shade was OOS but miraculously came back in stock online AND in-store the day after the Rouge sale.. (but it went back in stock during the VIB sale).. it is annoying but oh well.
Sephora offered me a courtesy and I can call in "whenever" to get my discount. It's a long story, but they contacted me by email to let me know. I might order next week ( I won't give them long enough to forget). I was thinking about trying a CL lipstick, but I know at some point I will want to kick myself in the face for spending so much on a lipstick.
Every once in awhile they do something right.. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by singer82

Since the sale is over how long do we have to use the holiday20 code?

By the way got my Nars order. OMG Stud is so dang gorgeous!
th_drool.gif
Wayyy prettier in person. I might actually cosinder a bu. Dominique scared me at first. Was def different for me. Then I did elegant-ones dab and smoosh and that was better. Full on was just woh, not used to it.
If I remember correctly (and lawd I hope I do since it has only been a week lol) - it worked for an entire day after the Rouge was supposed to end..

Jayjayy

HOw is the Erbrobrian Cleansing balm and the Guerlain lip lift primer? I used the Guerlain, or another variation of it yeaaaaaars ago. I don't remember what I thought about it.
You're not supposed to use the balm around your eye area...which for me defeats the purpose. I wasn't impressed with the way it cleansed my face either. But the reviews on Sephora.com are great so somebody likes it lol

TwiggyPop

Benefit Dallas is my favorite blush/bronzer ever.   I use it every day.  I have been through one of them and I am almost through my 2nd one... I have hit pan so hard - it is about the size of a quarter.  I already have one on stand buy. @Sandy072  - the MUFE pro bronze fusion in 15I - is a pretty glowy bronzer for pale skin... A lot of their other bronzers in that range are a bit orangy... but 15I is very pretty.   I bought one from H&M that I actually really like and it was like $7.. I bought my Buxom palette full price too, since one shade was OOS but miraculously came back in stock online AND in-store the day after the Rouge sale.. (but it went back in stock during the VIB sale).. it is annoying but oh well. Every once in awhile they do something right.. lol
Dallas is my go to for my 10 minute makeup days. It was the first one I tore open to put in a z palette, I love it!

Vineetha

YAAS!  CANNOT WAIT!!! (Is anyone planning to get the Cyber Monday set of all 12??) 
Me too!! It's my birthday month so I was hoping for a nice shade!! I was excited to see the set at first but then I have already brought shades that I liked as and when it launched & skipped others bec i didn't like those!! (Although the set is a really good value !! )

shontay07108

I read something about the holiday20 code, but I didn't pay it much attention. I think it's for Cyber Monday? Damn, I should've paid attention.

Prettypackages

You're not supposed to use the balm around your eye area...which for me defeats the purpose. I wasn't impressed with the way it cleansed my face either. But the reviews on Sephora.com are great so somebody likes it lol
ahhh ok. I'll pass, thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

I want it!

Latest posts