blush-anim-cl.gif
​Dare you to do a blush count Sis!!!!
th_DANCE.gif
ohboy.gif
thud.gif
It could take a very very very long time
amuse.gif

bunnypoet

Actually, HOLIDAY20 was a VIB-only code. I posted about it on the night the VIB sale began because I had hoped that it would be good for Rouges but it never was. I tried it when it first became active and got this error message: “Offer valid one time use for select VIB members only.” Unfortunately, it was never open to Rouge.
Thanks for the explanation! There have been so many codes, twists and turns, with this sale that I can't keep them straight.
holysheep.gif

Medgal07

Thanks for the explanation! There have been so many codes, twists and turns, with this sale that I can't keep them straight.
holysheep.gif
Oh was that the code for the sample bags---I think there were 3 or 4 from which to choose, and it was definitely a one-time code just before the start of the VIBR Holiday Event.

Prettypackages

I'm loving Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner at the moment. It give one a mannequin affect---but then you knew that already
lmao.gif
lol you're funny. Last time I went to the derm, she told me to stay away from any exfoliators. I'm assuming glycolic acid is one.

Thanks for the toner suggestions ladies!

stephshopaholic

I got my order today the kvd shade and light eye palette looks gorgeous I can't wait to use it. I also got kvd thunderstruck which is beautiful Im going to try it as a highlighter. I also got kvd damned looks very dark and vampy and I grabbed the big 3.4oz bottle of nirvana white I love the pretty bottle it's so big compared to some of my other perfumes lol.

singer82

Hmmm I'm vib and it stopped working. Ah well, I'll wait for the next sale n 25$ off
Actually, HOLIDAY20 was a VIB-only code.  I posted about it on the night the VIB sale began because I had hoped that it would be good for Rouges but it never was.  I tried it when it first became active and got this error message: [COLOR=333333]“Offer valid one time use for select VIB members only.”  Unfortunately, it was never open to Rouge. [/COLOR]

Rinstar

In one of my recent orders, I got a good size sample of REN Wake Wonderful Night-time Facial and just wanted to report that I have been loving it!! It has glycolic and lactic acids and really makes a difference in just one night. Wanted to let my fellow skin care fans know!

Medgal07

I got my order today the kvd shade and light eye palette looks gorgeous I can't wait to use it. I also got kvd thunderstruck which is beautiful Im going to try it as a highlighter. I also got kvd damned looks very dark and vampy and I grabbed the big 3.4oz bottle of nirvana white I love the pretty bottle it's so big compared to some of my other perfumes lol.
Nice!!!!!! ENJOY Steph!!!!!!!!

dash4

In one of my recent orders, I got a good size sample of REN Wake Wonderful Night-time Facial and just wanted to report that I have been loving it!! It has glycolic and lactic acids and really makes a difference in just one night. Wanted to let my fellow skin care fans know!
Nice. I might get a sample I am almost out of my current stuff.. although I am going to repurchase - I do like to try different things..

Currently, I use Glycolix Elite Facial cream 20% and I started seeing results immediately too.. I get that stuff off of skincarerx.com - it is good stuff.. love it.

singer82

My haul! Happy with everything. Excited to try the 3 lil wonders! And Cava is such a pretty nude. Don't have anything like it! So comfy on the lips. Thanks elegant :kiss: And for my boot loving peeps I got my boots in as well. LOVE them! Love the spike detail on the top!
61af6676_20151118_014131-1-1.jpeg
ac1efd87_20151118_174136-1.jpeg
cb607ed0_20151118_174231.jpeg

Latest posts