All Things Sephora

TwiggyPop

Yo, when I read your disclaimer before seeing your haul, I was thinking "cant be that bad"....girrllll...That scroll was long!! You're the real mvp lmao
It was a ridiculous haul so I'm putting myself on a budget for the next 5 months and I will only buy a couple things during the next sale. no more splurging for a while!

TwiggyPop

My haul! Happy with everything. Excited to try the 3 lil wonders! And Cava is such a pretty nude. Don't have anything like it! So comfy on the lips. Thanks elegant :kiss: And for my boot loving peeps I got my boots in as well. LOVE them! Love the spike detail on the top!
61af6676_20151118_014131-1-1.jpeg
ac1efd87_20151118_174136-1.jpeg
cb607ed0_20151118_174231.jpeg
Those spikes are awesome!

Medgal07

Wasn't that PARTYPICKS ? All of my orders came complete EXCEPT mine with bag #2 from that code which was missing the GlamGlow YouthMud cleanser which is the whole reason I picked that damn bag... oh well, I got a sample while at Sephora anyway, so I probably won't even call them about it...and I can get them to make me another sample if I want..lol.

I use his glycolic foaming cleanser once a week on my face and I use it a few times a week on my hands.. I love it.
Nice. I might get a sample I am almost out of my current stuff.. although I am going to repurchase - I do like to try different things..

Currently, I use Glycolix Elite Facial cream 20% and I started seeing results immediately too.. I get that stuff off of skincarerx.com - it is good stuff.. love it.
​You know I just can't remember anymore!!!!

I haven't tried anything else in that line. I had gotten a rather generous sample of the toner and was blown away, so I ordered a full size. I'll keep the cleanser in mind
when I need one again. Right now I'm using Glam Glow Thirsty Cleanse and Algenist Purifying & Replenishing Cleanser alternating with Algenist Anti-Aging Melting
Cleanser.

Medgal07

It was a ridiculous haul so I'm putting myself on a budget for the next 5 months and I will only buy a couple things during the next sale. no more splurging for a while!
TP I hope you enjoy every bit of your amazing haul. You look super cute in your new Avi---I'm a hat lover too!!!

dash4

​You know I just can't remember anymore!!!!

I haven't tried anything else in that line. I had gotten a rather generous sample of the toner and was blown away, so I ordered a full size. I'll keep the cleanser in mind
when I need one again. Right now I'm using Glam Glow Thirsty Cleanse and Algenist Purifying & Replenishing Cleanser alternating with Algenist Anti-Aging Melting
Cleanser.
Oh nice! I will definitely try that Mario toner! Supposedly Ulta is going to have a sale on his line starting tonight at 12:00 midnight CST.. So maybe they will be part of it.

I like the GlamGlow cleansers - they are such an interesting concept. I wish I would have ordered it when GlamGlow was doing B1G1 - but I think they did that same sale for black Friday or Cyber Monday last year too.. if so, I am going to definitely buy it.

Medgal07

Oh nice! I will definitely try that Mario toner! Supposedly Ulta is going to have a sale on his line starting tonight at 12:00 midnight CST.. So maybe they will be part of it.

I like the GlamGlow cleansers - they are such an interesting concept. I wish I would have ordered it when GlamGlow was doing B1G1 - but I think they did that same sale for black Friday or Cyber Monday last year too.. if so, I am going to definitely buy it.
You were right about Party Picks----I got the late night one before It's still active
whistle.gif
I just got Mistletoe.

Mayanas

My haul! Happy with everything. Excited to try the 3 lil wonders! And Cava is such a pretty nude. Don't have anything like it! So comfy on the lips. Thanks elegant :kiss: And for my boot loving peeps I got my boots in as well. LOVE them! Love the spike detail on the top!
61af6676_20151118_014131-1-1.jpeg
ac1efd87_20151118_174136-1.jpeg
cb607ed0_20151118_174231.jpeg
Great haul.

GreenEyedAllie

Alright! I need moisturizer recommendations. I prefer no sunscreen in my moisturizer because I'm sensitive to some, and I like to use same moisturizer morning and night. I'm having issues with acne that's probably hormonal/having a baby-related. I do not 'need' anti-aging yet but am not morally opposed. I would say I'm combo skin. I had been eyeballing belief aqua bomb, but after using several sample packets for a few days, I seem to have more bumps even though I love how it feels.

Monsy

I had been eyeballing belief aqua bomb, but after using several sample packets for a few days, I seem to have more bumps even though I love how it feels.
Lancome bienfait aqua vital
no spf
very lightweight absorbs immediately but doesn't feel too light like gel it actualy moisturizes well

Medgal07

I had been eyeballing belief aqua bomb, but after using several sample packets for a few days, I seem to have more bumps even though I love how it feels.
Allie try Clinique. I had a recent skin eruption and used the Acne Solutions Emergency Gel Lotion, and Monsy highly recommends their moisturizers. I ordered one but
has not yet gotten it. I also have and really like Arcona Magic White Ice, Hydrate.

poodle649

Alright! I need moisturizer recommendations. I prefer no sunscreen in my moisturizer because I'm sensitive to some, and I like to use same moisturizer morning and night. I'm having issues with acne that's probably hormonal/having a baby-related. I do not 'need' anti-aging yet but am not morally opposed. I would say I'm combo skin. I had been eyeballing belief aqua bomb, but after using several sample packets for a few days, I seem to have more bumps even though I love how it feels.
I love Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer. Nice and light. Oil free. No SPF. My acne prone skin has finally calmed down.

singer82

Right! I didn't even know they were there when I saw the pics online. Was a nice surprise! :)
Those spikes are awesome!
Thanks love :) Ooooo let see em!
[COLOR=0000FF]   Super cute.  My booties arrived yesterday-----trying to keep up w/all of these crazy orders.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] TP I hope you enjoy every bit of your amazing haul.  You look super cute in your new Avi---I'm a hat lover too!!![/COLOR]
Thanks lovely♡
Great haul.

Bronwyn

So my second sephora order during the sale is expected to come before my first one. Not bad just kind of random.

stormborn

Allie try Clinique. I had a recent skin eruption and used the Acne Solutions Emergency Gel Lotion, and Monsy highly recommends their moisturizers. I ordered one but
has not yet gotten it. I also have and really like Arcona Magic White Ice, Hydrate.
I second this. It's really great for shrinking spots overnight.

laurennnxox

Surprisingly don't see anything I want. The SA at SiJCP told me they were going to have different Black Friday in-store deals than stand alone sephoras!

Latest posts