All Things Sephora

revoltofagirl

I got my card in the mail today! it's $20 off $50 for VIB :)
No email though. weird. Now I just just need the dang Kat Von D Formula X duo in Mercy to show up!

AnneAntz

Ladies,

I know this is Sephora thread. BUT Target has 25% off code BEAUTY + 10% off code SHINE + free shipping! I got all these for $45, I think it is a really good deal!

target.png

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
When uploading a photo, you need to select the icon that looks like a photo of a tree, not the one that looks like a paper clip and a piece of paper.

singer82

Thank you lovely! :heart: it's a good feeling. I'm so glad we got to keep our specktra! Don't know what I'd do without it.

My foundation is getting pretty low. Thinking of getting one with the $25 off. My HG was MUFE UD. But I've seen the new formula has gotten not so good reviews. I like my Marc Jacobs genius gel foundation. But want something with a bit more coverage, but still natural looking.

YAY!!! 4000 posts is a milestone :sunshine: Oh, have fun with your new TV & PS4! We just got the PS4 too :five:

awickedshape

I placed an order with a couple of staples to get the MJ Decadence perk and some samples that I really, really wanted: Armani Si, the little Bite Beauty one and TF Black Orchid, because I love VO.
The TF sample card was empty lol
Don't know what happened lol ������

BrittLuvsMakeup

The Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in Pearl is now up on Sephora's website, however, it is not available for purchase at this time but you can have them send you an email when it's in stock.

12331477_1654362768167157_1453736816_n.jpg

dash4

Just a tiny FYI.. (whispers) .. The barcodes for JCP Sep. and regular Seph./online appear separate / different, like last year.

Last edited:

elegant-one

Speaking of our Vee...

This is early but I didn't want to miss it because I may be out on the 4th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VEE
SHE MAKES US HAPPY
SHE LOVES TO BUY MAKEUP
AND GIGGLE WITH MEDDY & ME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VEE!!!! :kisskiss::party::birthday::twirl::band::best_wishes::yay::cowdance::dogdance::heart:

Love you...HUGS!!!!

starletta8

My Sephora horrors continue.

Nope, haven't gotten my gift card. It's been three years since Sephora has sent me mail despite dozens of pleas for them to just fix it. Nope, not getting promo emails either.

So I call up the Rouge line. Still on hold.

I think this is the last interaction with Sephora for me.

macaddicts101

My Sephora horrors continue.

Nope, haven't gotten my gift card. It's been three years since Sephora has sent me mail despite dozens of pleas for them to just fix it. Nope, not getting promo emails either.

So I call up the Rouge line. Still on hold.

I think this is the last interaction with Sephora for me.

I just called them and was told that since I didnt receive my gift card that I would have to call in to order. :nixweiss:

Medgal07

Speaking of our Vee...

This is early but I didn't want to miss it because I may be out on the 4th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VEE
SHE MAKES US HAPPY
SHE LOVES TO BUY MAKEUP
AND GIGGLE WITH MEDDY & ME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VEE!!!! :kisskiss::party::birthday::band::best_wishes:

Love you...HUGS!!!!

Squeals and cartwheels in my head!!!! Joining in the early Birthday wishes to a really incredible lady who in addition to making me laugh is single-handedly responsible for my wallet being intermittently empty!!!! I hope you have the 'bestest' Birthday ever!!!! Our very own Sherlock super sleuth who can find anything at anytime and then convince us to buy it!!!!
:birthday: Happy Birthday Vee :birthday:
:kisskiss: Best wishes, hugs & kisses :kisskiss:
Love, Meddy

Last edited:

Latest posts