All Things Sephora

shontay07108

I'm not sure about the Wild Rose line, but I use the Greek Yoghurt Sleeping Facial. I really like it. My skin has been flaking a little and slightly irritated; this did a great job of moisturizing and soothing. Unfortunately, I have no experience with any other products. I would definitely be willing to give them a try though after my good experience so far.

Thanks, Alysse.

laurennnxox

Hmmm. Do I need the Viseart Neutral 01 palette? I'm suddenly lemming it pretty badly because I've seen Nicole use it a bunch in her most recent YT videos. I have the dark mattes and looooove it. The only other all mattes I have is KVD Shade & light. It's weird to say but I kinda prefer the size/shape of the viseart palettes. And even though it's cheap-ish looking plastic, it's much easier to wipe down and keep clean than the KVD palette. Mine's looking a bit grungy already.

DMcG9

really nice line! it is not spectacular but it is nice. it should be good for sensitive skin.

I agree with Monsy's assessment on Korres. I used the Wild Rose moisturizer cream several years ago now and liked it but when it was done, I moved on to something else. Sometimes I found the scent a bit bothersome.

TwiggyPop

Off-topic: If anyone was wanting the Morphe 35O palette - it is back in stock on Morphe's website.. I just bought another one, because I dropped my other one and three of the shadows shattered. :-(

Also muse beauty has that buy 2 viseart palettes + 3 brushes for $128 --> https://musebeauty.pro/parisian-eyes/

I love it! I am not sure that it prolongs the wear of my makeup, but I think it gives the perfect amount of glow to the skin. I have tried a lot of different primers and it is by far my favorite. Plus I think it will last forever.. I use about half a pump for my entire face. I have only used it under my Estee Lauder Perfectionist though, so I can not comment on how well it 'plays' with other foundations.

Ahhhhhhh! I've been stalking beautylish for sales on the Viseart and of course now that I forgot to transfer some funds from one account to the other is when I see this deal. Why can I not just keep most of my money in 1 account??? I always have to make things complicated. I hope they still have it tomorrow when my transfer goes through.

TwiggyPop

Any thoughts on Korres skincare? I was thinking of being brave and trying it. The Wild Rose line in particular.

I used their quercetin and oak products and loved them. It made my skin feel amazing! It had a nice smell too, nothing too strong, it was faint, but nice.

dash4

That Viseart deal is an amazing one. *rubs hands sneakily*

It is a good deal. I like the brushes it comes with too!

Hmmm. Do I need the Viseart Neutral 01 palette? I'm suddenly lemming it pretty badly because I've seen Nicole use it a bunch in her most recent YT videos. I have the dark mattes and looooove it. The only other all mattes I have is KVD Shade & light. It's weird to say but I kinda prefer the size/shape of the viseart palettes. And even though it's cheap-ish looking plastic, it's much easier to wipe down and keep clean than the KVD palette. Mine's looking a bit grungy already.

I love the Neutral 01 palette! It isn't as unique as the Dark Matte palette, but it is still a beautiful palette. I wouldn't say you need it, but I think you'd really like it.

Ahhhhhhh! I've been stalking beautylish for sales on the Viseart and of course now that I forgot to transfer some funds from one account to the other is when I see this deal. Why can I not just keep most of my money in 1 account??? I always have to make things complicated. I hope they still have it tomorrow when my transfer goes through.

Last time around - it lasted for quite awhile.. So you should be okay.

TwiggyPop

It is a good deal. I like the brushes it comes with too!

I love the Neutral 01 palette! It isn't as unique as the Dark Matte palette, but it is still a beautiful palette. I wouldn't say you need it, but I think you'd really like it.

Last time around - it lasted for quite awhile.. So you should be okay.

I emailed them and they said the sale goes until midnight tomorrow or until supplies last. He said he would extend the offer to me if I wanted to call in monday, but I'm afraid I'll miss out on one of my palettes so I'm ordering first thing tomorrow morning. Haha

TwiggyPop

I closed out one of my checking accounts, but I still wanted the same type of account as the one I closed though so I opened a new one and the fucking do were transferred to the new one. I don't have my new debit card for my newest account yet so I tried to transfer those funds to a DIFFERENT account so I could use that card, but it won't go through until tomorrow. Such a pain! Haha.

amy04

This isn't new news, but some days I just feel like giving a little shout out to Anastasia of Beverly Hills; you make my day better and are sometimes the only thing that makes me look in the mirror and go, "damn!" PRAISE!

IMG_3212.JPG

Sabrunka

I got the option of making my ebates cashback into a giftcard and I decided to get a Sephora one for about $50! I decided to get the Dior lipstick in Wild About Pink (vib rouge exclusive, I'm curious how it is as I can't find swatches anywhere) and the Bobbi Brown luxe lipstick in Neutral Rose! I only paid $15 out of pocket because I also had a 10% off code :)

Monsy

I ordered maison margiela lipstick on fragrance
blind buy but description made it sound heavenly

montREALady

I was thinking the same. It looks pretty
Did you end up getting it?

WOW!!!!! I think I'll just get this freebie one before I spend my money on a full sized one!

Right?!

I got the option of making my ebates cashback into a giftcard and I decided to get a Sephora one for about $50! I decided to get the Dior lipstick in Wild About Pink (vib rouge exclusive, I'm curious how it is as I can't find swatches anywhere) and the Bobbi Brown luxe lipstick in Neutral Rose! I only paid $15 out of pocket because I also had a 10% off code :)
I didn't see that option come through for me yet. I have $83 still pending. When did you get the email?

Sabrunka

Did you end up getting it?

Right?!

I didn't see that option come through for me yet. I have $83 still pending. When did you get the email?

I got it yesterday afternoon, maybe around dinner time EST! I think most people got it yesterday, as it was a popular topic in a beauty group I'm in on FB. Maybe contact them about it?

montREALady

I got it yesterday afternoon, maybe around dinner time EST! I think most people got it yesterday, as it was a popular topic in a beauty group I'm in on FB. Maybe contact them about it?

Thanks. Nothing. The first time I've ever noticed getting that email was this past October and I've had Ebates for yearssss.

Latest posts