All Things Sephora

shontay07108

Ok, ladies! Bite Beauty Kale:

View attachment 54224

I'm still getting over the shock of it. What makeup should I pair with this? I'm new to vamps and greens.

Looks great on you. I'd just put on some liner and lashes and keep it moving. The lips are the statement. I think I'm gonna pass on this, though b/c I can't pull this off.
Is anyone planning to get the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette releasing next week? I know there was a mention of it previously, but not much discussion.

Are there any major collections/items dropping soon that should be on my radar? I'm hoping for a lull so I can pick up some of the permanent items on my wish list that keep getting pushed back due to limited editions!

I was thinking about getting the palette. It looks really nice. There aren't any collections I'm focused on, but some items here and there. I really want to get my hands on that new MUFE foundation.

I plan on purchasing the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette for my mother and I next week. I'm still on the fence about the eyeshadow palette but whether I get it or not will depend on swatches. I've heard that the face palette is gonna be $52.

Yikes. The cost never entered my mind. IDK if I wanna pay that. Especially without seeing more swatches.

boschicka

I plan on purchasing the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette for my mother and I next week. I'm still on the fence about the eyeshadow palette but whether I get it or not will depend on swatches. I've heard that the face palette is gonna be $52.

I have only seen one swatch photo for the shadows and it wasn't looking that great, so I'm going to have to wait and see as well. I hadn't heard the price yet, so thanks for that!

dash4

Supposedly they just dropped the Jaclyn Hill palette on Sephora's app.. I can NOT get it to open though, but I keep reading tweets on twitter with people claiming they ordered it.. I am so frustrated!

GreenEyedAllie

Supposedly they just dropped the Jaclyn Hill palette on Sephora's app.. I can NOT get it to open though, but I keep reading tweets on twitter with people claiming they ordered it.. I am so frustrated!

You have to order through Sephora app, and you have to type #champagneglow in the search bar.

(don't ask how I know this)

DILLIGAF

Ok, ladies! Bite Beauty Kale:

View attachment 54224

I'm still getting over the shock of it. What makeup should I pair with this? I'm new to vamps and greens.
I agree with everyone else. Simple makeup and great skin. The bravest I would get is a strong winged liner. You look great. I wonder how Kale will look on me. I think I will be getting Maple tomorrow. It reminds me of MAC's Chili.

shontay07108

@Shontay I think you could easily pull that off

Thank you!!

I agree! But I'm studying for my PhD in enabling, so maybe don't pay attention to me...

Agreed. Also, I agree with simple makeup elsewhere. I think a nice light gold on the lids would look nice with that lipstick.

LOL! All this enabling! I'm gonna block it out (for now).

You have to order through Sephora app, and you have to type #champagneglow in the search bar.

I hate using apps, but I downloaded the Sephora app just to see this. I put it in my basket, but looking over the info I see that the blushes are mineral blushes. That's a hard NO for me. Oh, well.

Mayanas

I got the palette thanks to lipstickjunkieforever but I use ebates. I add in the app and then went to ebates and the palette appeared there so I got money back.
People says only on iPhone but I'm not sure.

dash4

I did but it is not working for me.. I have even uninstalled the app and re-installed.. I am on an older Samsung Galaxy.. I wonder if that is the problem? sooooo annoying!

EDIT:::

I got the palette thanks to lipstickjunkieforever but I use ebates. I add in the app and then went to ebates and the palette appeared there so I got money back.
People says only on iPhone but I'm not sure.

Awww.. that's the problem.. bummer. :-(

EDIT #2 - apparently it is sold out.. oh well, I don't need it anyway.. I am so tired of chasing after makeup when I already have so much.. so not worth it.

Last edited:

awickedshape

LOL! All this enabling! I'm gonna block it out (for now).

Lol

I hate using apps, but I downloaded the Sephora app just to see this. I put it in my basket, but looking over the info I see that the blushes are mineral blushes. That's a hard NO for me. Oh, well.

Yup, but it will not come up on my app.. maybe because I am on a droid? Hmmmm.. I am going to try my kindle.. brb.

I hope that you can get it if you still want it and it becomes available.
I feel ya on the chasing

laurennnxox

lol, I am actually SO upset about missing this face palette the first time around. I hadn't been on social media because I was spending the day with the BF, and so I had no idea. It went live while I was washing my makeup brushes. and of course it S/O so damn fast. I guess I can wait another week for it to really launch. The wait is killllinnnnnnnggggg me! I love the mineral blushes *SO* much, and I could douse myself in CP. So, I am really excited for it. I feel that $52 isn't that bad. It could be worse. and I see myself using all of the shades!

GreenEyedAllie

I did but it is not working for me.. I have even uninstalled the app and re-installed.. I am on an older Samsung Galaxy.. I wonder if that is the problem? sooooo annoying!

EDIT:::

Awww.. that's the problem.. bummer. :-(

EDIT #2 - apparently it is sold out.. oh well, I don't need it anyway.. I am so tired of chasing after makeup when I already have so much.. so not worth it.

I'm sorry you missed the early release! It will be back, though if you really want it! I totally get the having a crap ton of makeup issue...:rolleyes:

Mayanas

Omg usps lost my Sephora Play :rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2::rant2:

i was working when they supposed delivery but my moms was here and says the mail box didn't have the box. And Sephora cannot send me another box .

my first Sephora play lost and has the korres mask.

Latest posts