All Things Sephora

elegant-one

I got two!! Received one already and gave it a mini rating in the marc jacobs thread!! I love it!!
]

Awesome- thanks so much! You look so beautiful!

Nope, just ordered one today! If I like it, I'm going back for more :boink:

Of course! Which one did you get? ;)

Nope! I want way too many! lol

Haha! I feel like I want all of them.

nope. I ordered 2...waiting for them to arrive

Great! WHich two?

JulieDiva

]

Awesome- thanks so much! You look so beautiful!

Of course! Which one did you get? ;)

Haha! I feel like I want all of them.

Great! WHich two?
flesh and Fantasy ...it looks unique and Night Fever and Hot stuff because I don't have many cooler, plum blushes. The rest all look gorgeous but they appear to be a peachy pink which I have about 4987218465 of. lol

GreenEyedAllie

It's great they have these options for that purpose. I'm just all over the place b/c of it. First I wanted the palette, then I was fine skipping, then I saw the duos & thought they were a good alternative....except with the price difference of only $14, now I'm back to the palette. :goofs:

:rofl: I don't know the pan size differences because the pans are a little small for the blushes in the palette. I'm a fan of this palette and use all the shades, but if you wouldn't, I think the duo will be great.

I agree with you about Amaretto - it might be back up worthy. I never would have guessed by looking at it in the pan just how versatile it is. I've worn it with just about everything except pink lipstick and it really looked good.

I know! I want the duo as a back up and/or for travel to minimize my makeup load.

Icecaramellatte

I kinda want the amaretto duo as a back up because I am LOVING that blush.

I agree with you about Amaretto - it might be back up worthy. I never would have guessed by looking at it in the pan just how versatile it is. I've worn it with just about everything except pink lipstick and it really looked good.

I was thinking the same thing. They really should just sell Amaretto on its own.

elegant-one

flesh and Fantasy ...it looks unique and Night Fever and Hot stuff because I don't have many cooler, plum blushes. The rest all look gorgeous but they appear to be a peachy pink which I have about 4987218465 of. lol

Ooh, I like Night Fever too! I will probably get it lol. I need to see more swatches of the rest of the blushes.

YarahFlower

Picked up the new kat von d setting powder and her new makeup brushes. I really love the look of the brushes! I'm still on the fence about the setting powder, it looks cakey. I need to play around with it a little more...perhaps it's user error that's causing me to second guess the product...I'll update my thoughts in a few days.

View attachment 55289

Shars

Picked up the new kat von d setting powder and her new makeup brushes. I really love the look of the brushes! I'm still on the fence about the setting powder, it looks cakey. I need to play around with it a little more...perhaps it's user error that's causing me to second guess the product...I'll update my thoughts in a few days.

View attachment 55289

I'm jealous of your WG Airbrush! I paused a night too long and by morning it was gone *tears*

YarahFlower

I'm jealous of your WG Airbrush! I paused a night too long and by morning it was gone *tears*

I dont know why he would create such an amazing brush, only to make it LE...I wish I would have gotten 2 or 3...it's rumored to return again, if that's is true, don't hesitate!

Alysse011

I dont know why he would create such an amazing brush, only to make it LE...I wish I would have gotten 2 or 3...it's rumored to return again, if that's is true, don't hesitate!

His holiday brush was released a couple times before finally becoming permanent. I feel like that will happen with this one too.

shontay07108

View attachment 55289

I learned the hard way that the KVD powder isn't for baking. Settled into every line. Actually, that's just a bad method for me in general because of the state of my eyes, but that was one of the worst results I've had. It works fine otherwise, though. I need to wear it more to see if it's any better than the Ben Nye translucent powder though.

I went playing around in Sephora for skincare and I got a bunch of samples from Fresh. The skincare guru listened to my story and thought that brand was best. We'll see. I got the Lancôme Bi-facial makeup remover and holy hell. Like, I really loved my MUFE Sens'eyes, but this puts it to shame. I got the $15 bottle just to try, but when it runs out I will buy it again. It took off every stick of mascara, liner, and lash glue(!!!) without much effort or making me look like a raccoon.

elegant-one

I learned the hard way that the KVD powder isn't for baking. Settled into every line. Actually, that's just a bad method for me in general because of the state of my eyes, but that was one of the worst results I've had. It works fine otherwise, though. I need to wear it more to see if it's any better than the Ben Nye translucent powder though.

I went playing around in Sephora for skincare and I got a bunch of samples from Fresh. The skincare guru listened to my story and thought that brand was best. We'll see. I got the Lancôme Bi-facial makeup remover and holy hell. Like, I really loved my MUFE Sens'eyes, but this puts it to shame. I got the $15 bottle just to try, but when it runs out I will buy it again. It took off every stick of mascara, liner, and lash glue(!!!) without much effort or making me look like a raccoon.

Hey Sis...what's shakin? :rofl:sorry, I just felt like saying that LOLOL!!!

I use & love that Lancome remover too. Its really great.

GreenEyedAllie

I have not had luck with it, and most everyone loves it. How do you use it? In case I'm having some form of user error.

shontay07108

Hey, Sis! Lmao I love that phrase.

I have not had luck with it, and most everyone loves it. How do you use it? In case I'm having some form of user error.

I shake it and put a little on some tissue.

I just shake it & use a cotton pad. What's is doing or not doing for you. I really like that it leaves no residue or greasy feeling.

It feels like water! Magic water. Nothing greasy about it.

GreenEyedAllie

I just shake it & use a cotton pad. What's is doing or not doing for you. I really like that it leaves no residue or greasy feeling.

Sigh. That's what I do, too. I don't wear much/any waterproof eye makeup most days. It doesn't take much off...even when I let it sit on my eye a while. Definitely get raccoon eyes AND greasiness. :p Bioderma works better for me, but I want this magic I hear of when people speak of bifacil.

elegant-one

Sigh. That's what I do, too. I don't wear much/any waterproof eye makeup most days. It doesn't take much off...even when I let it sit on my eye a while. Definitely get raccoon eyes AND greasiness. :p Bioderma works better for me, but I want this magic I hear of when people speak of bifacil.

Ok, that is just crazy that it works soooo different for you! Wow, it makes no sense. So sorry hun. eh, that's weird.

Latest posts