All Things Sephora

stormborn

awww thanks so much

i buy la vanilla for the hubby. he sweats A LOT. it is the most effective among the "natural"ones that's for sure

Good to know. I wear the Pure Vanilla fragrance from time to time so I was interested in the matching deodorant. I'll give it a try when the weather cools down. thanks!

I tried the UD peach and the Sephora pink correctors. I liked the Sephora to top off my concealer as a highlight but it's more sheer than the UD and I definitely don't think it'd work as a corrector under concealer. I returned it and don't plan on trying the other shades. The UD has more coverage but it still wasn't enough to cover my dark circles. I still had a little shadow peeking through it was just more muted. I loved the feel of it and the blendability. If your issues aren't as dark as mine I'm sure it will work just fine!

Thanks for your post! I'll probably end up trying the UD. I know that a lot of people are big fans of their concealer and I'm guessing the corrector is a similar formula. I'm already getting sick of this trend lol but I'm glad correctors are more accessible now.

ARmakeupjunkie

YES!!!! I got three more boxes today :rofl:2 more tomorrow lolol!!! I noticed that they put up new items AFTER the sale.

HAHAHAHA! Yep my friend :rotfl::five::heart:

My last two boxes arrive today! Unless there's a really great deluxe sample available, I will not purchase anything else from Sephora until the next discount! That's why my orders are always so big! I very seldom purchase in between their sales!

elegant-one

My last two boxes arrive today! Unless there's a really great deluxe sample available, I will not purchase anything else from Sephora until the next discount! That's why my orders are always so big! I very seldom purchase in between their sales!

Did you end up liking everything you got? I would like to say that I would only buy if there was a great sample, but :roflmao:

I got my last box today. It was the AmorePacific cushion compact foundation & it's really really nice.

Sabrunka

Can I just say how much I LOVE urban decays naked skin foundation?! Omg I didn't expect it to be so lovely on my skin! Not only that, but I discovered that the sephora pro bronzing brush #46 is a perfect foundation brush! Here's some photos! Feel free to ask about anything else I'm wearing :)

2qFB0cf.jpg

elegant-one

Can I just say how much I LOVE urban decays naked skin foundation?! Omg I didn't expect it to be so lovely on my skin! Not only that, but I discovered that the sephora pro bronzing brush #46 is a perfect foundation brush! Here's some photos! Feel free to ask about anything else I'm wearing :)

View attachment 53622

You look absolutely flawlessly BEAUTIFUL!!!! Did you get the lightest shade? Thanks so much for posting this.

Monsy

It's a nice foundation. A bit too drying for me but for normal /combo skin has a great finish

.elegant i really liked that amore pacific enzyme peel

JerseyGirl

View attachment 53622

You look beautiful! It's wonderful to find a great foundation. I feel I'm always searching for the perfect color and finish!!
I love your lashes!! They are stunning!!

elegant-one

It's a nice foundation. A bit too drying for me but for normal /combo skin has a great finish

.elegant i really liked that amore pacific enzyme peel

Which foundation, the AP cushion or UD? lol

That enzyme peel is wonderful. I bought the full size during the sale.

Monsy

Which foundation, the AP cushion or UD? lol

That enzyme peel is wonderful. I bought the full size during the sale.

sorry i was talking about the UD

i got the mini size of the peel and i think i will buy the full size when i ran out. i like it MUCH MUCH better than tatcha

Jayjayy

Soooo for 2016 I told myself I was f-ing DONE buying stuff at Sephora just to get the sample but this is the best point perk in a while. As if they'll ever have a point perk worth $500 :roflmao:

image.jpeg

Alysse011

Did you end up liking everything you got? I would like to say that I would only buy if there was a great sample, but :roflmao:

I got my last box today. It was the AmorePacific cushion compact foundation & it's really really nice.

I really like the AP cushion. The finish is so luminous!

elegant-one

sorry i was talking about the UD

i got the mini size of the peel and i think i will buy the full size when i ran out. i like it MUCH MUCH better than tatcha

I read a lot of reviews that the UD was drying. The AmorePacific is not drying & very lovely on. I even used it under my eyes & it looked flawless.

I agree with you, I like the AP peel over the tatcha.

elegant-one

I really like the AP cushion. The finish is so luminous!

You do! I've only worn it today but I really really like it. Easy peasy too & the sunblock is nice.

I love AmorePacific so much that I bought that time response kit. The face moisturizer & serum are wonderful on the skin. Which is great for old bags like me LOL.

Mayanas

Ladies i never recommend skincare because i know we are differents but this time í have to

i have 20 days using this cream and omg My skin look and feel so pretty. Bright and even like never.

my HG forever

image.png

MaryJane

View attachment 53622

I have just rediscovered the Naked Skin foundation. Since the texture is so light, almost like water, it's going to be my spring/summer foundation. I have oily skin so I find this works well for me. Armani Luminous Silk is still my all time favorite but this is a great runner up.

Latest posts