All Things Sephora

Monsy

Placed my order. Completely forgot it starts today. I only got shiseido cotton and lavanila deodorant.

KGeezy

I managed to grab the sweet peach palette a few mins ago but I checked out so fast I forgot to put the VIB code lol womp womp

MakeMeUp79

The too faced peach palette is showing in stock on the website. I added it to my cart n it still shows.

Unfortunately I am on holiday so I can't order it. N I know it will be long gone by time I get home.

Sabrunka

??? It's still available as of this moment. Annoying since I totally woke up at an ungodly hour to snag it with discount.

Oh?!?! Hmm I didnt see!!! Lol damn! How annoying! I should probably rebuy it then just return the one in store next week sometime... Hmm...

elegant-one

So now I have a clarisonic and bicoastal in my cart LOL

Do I wait until tomorrow when bicoastal probably will go OOS during the sale? Or do I hit place order now? How lucky do I feel right now?

snicker....I went to bed, so what did you do? I hope hope hope that you got bicoastal because it's gone now.

fur4elise

Ended up getting the Anastasia shadows through Ulta. I called customer service about not getting a 20% code and they emailed me a platinum code (I'm not platinum!) I was only on hold for a short period of time and received the email almost instantly. Great customer service! (Take note, Sephora!) So I won't be getting eyeshadow at the Sephora sale. Also took the Tarte glam goodies discovery set out of my basket. I mainly wanted the lip color and the mascara (I don't really need the shades in the eye palette but I'm sure I would've used them) because Ulta has the same liquid lip with a lipliner and I got that with my 20% off and I got the mascara as a 100 point perk. I also took the KVD rust quad out of my basket because I really only want the orange shade and I bought 3 different orange-red-brown shades from Anastasia so I think I'm good. ha. Plus I'm sure I'll eventually get the original Shade & Light eye palette.

so right now my basket is super boring. Eye makeup remover, brush cleanser. Might still get the MUFE concealer. I was right about r20 being rrrrreally light. but r22 was super peachy. I might need to get y21 or y23... they felt more lightweight than the Tarte maracuja concealer I'm currently using. I'm starting to think nothing is going to cover my awful circles :/

edit: actually the Tarte lip set at Ulta are both full-size items! (for $25) so that's better than the Glam Discovery set especially if you don't need/want the eye palette!!

^^^^I love the KVD Light & Shade Palette! I also skipped on the Rust quad because I just got some MAC shadows in the same color family (Rule, Red Brick, Coral & Coppering). The Light & Shade Palette is awesome! I have been able to make use of all my shimmery UD & MAC because it is a solid collection of mattes. You will love it!

As of right now Sephora is not getting any of my pennies this sale!!! I was eyeballing the Benefit Cheekathon palette (5 full size colors in one palette)...

For those who want to catch it Belk is having a one day appreciation sale TODAY for 20% off Beauty! Even though they are limited in brands, I think I'm choosing to spend my pennies over there for a couple things.

Last edited:

Latest posts