All Things Sephora

Shars

YUP! ALL UD Revolution lippies are 50% ($11 each) at Belk as well! It is apparent they are moving this product out for something else.

I read somewhere earlier up in this thread (or another) that the lipsticks themselves are staying but that the packaging is meant to be changing.

Jayjayy

Soooo yesterday I was being SO GOOD on my Urban Decay strike, then Sephora lowered the prices and I had a store credit and now I have four new lipsticks damn it :eek:

fur4elise

I read somewhere earlier up in this thread (or another) that the lipsticks themselves are staying but that the packaging is meant to be changing.

That makes sense. New packaging design ;)

Soooo yesterday I was being SO GOOD on my Urban Decay strike, then Sephora lowered the prices and I had a store credit and now I have four new lipsticks damn it :eek:

No damage to my wallet yet! ;) Not sure if I'm game for them. How does erryone like them? Preferred colors & formula?

Jayjayy

No damage to my wallet yet! ;) Not sure if I'm game for them. How does erryone like them? Preferred colors & formula?

I wish I was strong lol! The Sheer is my absolute favorite formula of the 3. Here's an awkward hand swatch of Sheer Rapture and Manic (bottom). I wear Sheer Rapture like a balm, even though it can be built up. In person Manic looks more berry rather than straight up red.

View attachment 53729

Monsy

May I ask what you didn't like about the SkII Essence? I've thought about splurging for that one after all the stellar reviews from everybody and their table lamp, so I'd really love to hear from you.

i had multiple mini size bottles since i have a friend working for them
literally did nothing for me
also i remember it would kind of burn or tingle at first.

fur4elise

I wish I was strong lol! The Sheer is my absolute favorite formula of the 3. Here's an awkward hand swatch of Sheer Rapture and Manic (bottom). I wear Sheer Rapture like a balm, even though it can be built up. In person Manic looks more berry rather than straight up red.

View attachment 53729

Thanks for the swatches & feedback. I like the Sheer Rapture! ;)

what shades you picked up? I wanna try matte 1993 and may be nude and bad blood.

I still haven't picked up any...I better get on it soon. Sephora is just about out! Yikes.

elegant-one

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

awickedshape

I ordered the Wander beauty blush & illuminator in Coral Rose. I wanted to order it during the sale but of course it was SO.

Breaking News:

I am officially a Grandma now. On Saturday after 32 scary hours of labor, we have a very healthy, beautiful 6lb 14 oz. baby GIRL!!!! :sunshine::cloud9::cloud9::heart: OMGosh, what a feeling.

I immediately went to KateSpade.com to shop after we got home. :rofl:And my Nordies cart is full of the cutest little shoes...and then some LOL!

:icon_cheers::icon_cheers::icon_cheers::flowers::flowers::flowers::flowers::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::hugs::hugs::party::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations to you all ! ! !
32 hours! But she is here, wonderful ! !

elegant-one

Oh, & what is up with the TERRIBLE samples on Sephora lately :scratch: I was able to get the AmorePacific & the Dior set for my DIL, but the rest really suck.

GreenEyedAllie

Breaking News:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers::flowers::cloud9::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::wootrock::yay::cowdance::band::best_wishes::hugs::reddance::party::yess::catdance:

(Glad I'm on my desktop, so I can easily use all these guys.)

Please understand while we know you probably won't share pics of the bebe....you MUST share pics of the shoes!!! I love baby shoes!

elegant-one

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!:icon_cheers::flowers::cloud9::sunshine::sunshine::sunshine::wootrock::yay::cowdance::band::best_wishes::hugs::reddance::party::yess::catdance:

(Glad I'm on my desktop, so I can easily use all these guys.)

Please understand while we know you probably won't share pics of the bebe....you MUST share pics of the shoes!!! I love baby shoes!

The MORE smilies the better in my book :flowers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:I am dying to share a pic. I definitely will of the shoes! They are all so ADORABLE! LOL. You're so sweet, thanks my friend!

Latest posts