All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

Hey, I say if they sell it at Sephora, it can be discussed here.

I agree! And I mean just look at us chatting up the Tatcha lip color in the middle of everything. That's why I enjoy this thread...it's a bit more relaxed.

Does anyone here get Play by Sephora? I decided to try it out for a few months. My May box just shipped.

I got my first one last month. It was ok. I was a bit unhappy to get the NARS matte pencil that was last year's birthday gift. However, the sample of Sunday Riley Good Genes was appreciated. My booklet was accidentally messed up, but it's by far the best product info guide out of these sub boxes. My May one shipped to, and it will make or break the sub for me because I really am already up to my eyeballs in samples.

Sabrunka

Hey gals! Thought you'd all like to know that Algenist has a great deal on their website for their "The Best Of Algenist Collection". It's normally $120 but you can get it for $60 today! The kit itself is worth over $200! I grabbed one earlier. The promo code to enter at checkout is "BESTOFALG". Oh uh also, not sure if this is allowed lol BUT if it is, I have a referral code for the site as well so I can get some points if you sign up and/or purchase! My link is https://www.algenist.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/22246/ and code is 1712942 :) Oh also ebates is 5%!

Last edited:

shontay07108

My play box shipped today apparently. I'm feeling generous so I'll give Sephora 4-5 chances to impress me.

Today I got Bite's Thistle and Taro to go along with the Lavender Jam that I got last week. Taro is gorgeous. It's a dusty, dirty purple whereas LJ is bright and kinda crazy. Thistle is a no sadly. I gotta take it back b/c it doesn't look absolutely terrible, but it does nothing for me. It's just blah on my complexion. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but it takes some of the life out of my face. lol

GreenEyedAllie

My play box shipped today apparently. I'm feeling generous so I'll give Sephora 4-5 chances to impress me.

Today I got Bite's Thistle and Taro to go along with the Lavender Jam that I got last week. Taro is gorgeous. It's a dusty, dirty purple whereas LJ is bright and kinda crazy. Thistle is a no sadly. I gotta take it back b/c it doesn't look absolutely terrible, but it does nothing for me. It's just blah on my complexion. I can't put my finger on why exactly, but it takes some of the life out of my face. lol

I loved Taro, surprisingly! I also bought all the others except LJ...I have no control with Bite, plus gift cards!

shontay07108

I loved Taro, surprisingly! I also bought all the others except LJ...I have no control with Bite, plus gift cards!

LJ is so gorgeous, though! I just keep looking at it on my lips and thinking wow. I don't have anything like it. I was thinking about Kale, but I don't know if I'd actually wear it.

GreenEyedAllie

LJ is so gorgeous, though! I just keep looking at it on my lips and thinking wow. I don't have anything like it. I was thinking about Kale, but I don't know if I'd actually wear it.

LJ was very pretty but too much for me given that purples are already dicey. I post some pics with Kale after it arrives today or tomorrow.

boschicka

Is anyone planning to get the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette releasing next week? I know there was a mention of it previously, but not much discussion.

Are there any major collections/items dropping soon that should be on my radar? I'm hoping for a lull so I can pick up some of the permanent items on my wish list that keep getting pushed back due to limited editions!

shellygrrl

Staff member
Keep the eye makeup simple, flawless base as possible, maybe a little bit of light bronzer if you think the lipsticks are washing you out.

awickedshape

Ok, ladies! Bite Beauty Kale:

View attachment 54224

I'm still getting over the shock of it. What makeup should I pair with this? I'm new to vamps and greens.

:tee:
To trying new things!

Keep the eye makeup simple, flawless base as possible, maybe a little bit of light bronzer if you think the lipsticks are washing you out.

Sounds great

Thank you!! I suppose green is a special kind of needy.

Lol

BrittLuvsMakeup

Is anyone planning to get the Becca x Jaclyn Hill palette releasing next week? I know there was a mention of it previously, but not much discussion.

I plan on purchasing the BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette for my mother and I next week. I'm still on the fence about the eyeshadow palette but whether I get it or not will depend on swatches. I've heard that the face palette is gonna be $52.

Latest posts