All Things Sephora

Prettypackages

so it's just that particular number or the whole line is great? I need to practice with lashes, but whenever I look at them I never know which styles I should stock up on.

Yup! #43. I love them and people always tell me my lashes are awesome. However, I have discovered Ardell's #113 and they're great, too. I've been switching it up between the two. I think 113 is a bit longer, but not as thick.

fur4elise

Yup! #43. I love them and people always tell me my lashes are awesome. However, I have discovered Ardell's #113 and they're great, too. I've been switching it up between the two. I think 113 is a bit longer, but not as thick.

For show/competition/stage I wear the Red Cherry or Ardell Wispies. Have not worn lashes in forever...makes me miss that extra glamour they create!

I'm trying to decide if I 'need' the Becca Jaclyn Champagne Collection Face Palette. I'm interested in trying Becca blushes and the colors in the palette are pretty. I already have the champagne pop highlighter. Proseco pop looks like it could be a little too intense - it seems to be very gold and, from what I've seen on YouTube, can make your face look very shiny (almost greasy) if you don't use a light hand. I'm pretty sure I'm getting the eye palette.

For some reason JH rubs me the wrong way:confused: so I am not keen on anything with her name on it...and she is coming out with her own line of brushes and lipsticks...even grav3yard girl (sp?) is getting a LE tarte e/s palette...huh? what?! ugh. Sorry for rant...My wish is for Becca to release a palette not branded by some YT personality. I would jump on that in a heartbeat. In the meantime...no Becca blushes/highlighters in my stash yet.

shontay07108

so it's just that particular number or the whole line is great? I need to practice with lashes, but whenever I look at them I never know which styles I should stock up on.

Oh, the whole line is great. I've gone through a lot of them, but that # in particular is my ultimate. I stock up on them. Most of RC lashes have a soft, flexible band that makes them easy to apply. Searching youtube can help you see the styles a bit better.

For show/competition/stage I wear the Red Cherry or Ardell Wispies. Have not worn lashes in forever...makes me miss that extra glamour they create!

For some reason JH rubs me the wrong way:confused: so I am not keen on anything with her name on it...and she is coming out with her own line of brushes and lipsticks...even grav3yard girl (sp?) is getting a LE tarte e/s palette...huh? what?! ugh. Sorry for rant...My wish is for Becca to release a palette not branded by some YT personality. I would jump on that in a heartbeat. In the meantime...no Becca blushes/highlighters in my stash yet.

I just don't feel complete without my lashes. Back when I was too afraid to try I told myself that an awesome mascara can do the job just fine but nah. I'm never looking back now that I can apply my lashes in 2 seconds.

fur4elise

I just don't feel complete without my lashes. Back when I was too afraid to try I told myself that an awesome mascara can do the job just fine but nah. I'm never looking back now that I can apply my lashes in 2 seconds.

I think I'd sport them in a heartbeat :heart: but I know my hubby would be like...what's up with those lashes?! :rofl:Maybe for our next super special outing I'll put on a pair! ;)

elegant-one

I bought a bunch of RC ones. I can't remember the numbers, but Erine gave me a list of which ones to get awhile ago. Is Erine not on the board anymore? :mecry:

elegant-one

I do have both just in the mini versions. they are beautiful.their blushes are so under rated i keep saying that. they have extensive amount of colors and finishes. my fave is miel glace, absolutely the best blush i have ever tried for the light skin. i also like those blush subtil palettes nectar lace is gorgeous as well as rose flush. both are must have.

Oh that is so good to hear you say! And then now I need more :rofl:What about the 2 (new?) shimmer ones on Nordies? Well, never mind they sold out already. One was shimmering Pink Pool & Mocha Havana - which I wanted. Shoot.

Is it Rose Flush or Rose Fresque?

EDIT: I just bought Miel Glace :doh: :flowers: And, I just ordered the new shimmer blush Mocha Havana. I had to order it from a store. It seems like its sold out everywhere.

Last edited:

Monsy

Oh that is so good to hear you say! And then now I need more :rofl:What about the 2 (new?) shimmer ones on Nordies? Well, never mind they sold out already. One was shimmering Pink Pool & Mocha Havana - which I wanted. Shoot.

Is it Rose Flush or Rose Fresque?

EDIT: I just bought Miel Glace :doh: :flowers: And, I just ordered the new shimmer blush Mocha Havana. I had to order it from a store. It seems like its sold out everywhere.

mocha havana and pink pool are one of the oldest shades

i think mocha is not for you, too dark and too warm.
pink pool YOU NEED!! NEED NEED! it was my first lancome blush

DSC_0192.JPG

cedar rose is also gorgeous for lighter skin. blushing tresor too.

elegant-one

Oh no on havana! Everyone said its a really pretty rose bronze & not too dark.

Oh my, that is Beautiful! Thanks for the swatch hun! So Pink Pool or Cedar Rose? lol WAIT, is your swatch Pink Pool or Cedar Rose?

Pink Pool is sold out now. It was there earlier :(

Last edited:

Monsy

That's pink pool. Cedar rose is very similar in color to miel glace but miel has much.nicer finish. You don't need both. Rose douceur is pretty too so soft

Havana doesn't have rose it's straight warm coppery brown.

You can get them on lancome while they have friends and family

elegant-one

That's pink pool. Cedar rose is very similar in color to miel glace but miel has much.nicer finish. You don't need both. Rose douceur is pretty too so soft

Havana doesn't have rose it's straight warm coppery brown.

You can get them on lancome while they have friends and family

Ok. I wonder why everyone told me it was a rose bronze. Maybe I can catch them in the morning before it ships. Makeup counter people need to know their colors. Thanks for all the info.

Shars

Oh no on havana! Everyone said its a really pretty rose bronze & not too dark.

Oh my, that is Beautiful! Thanks for the swatch hun! So Pink Pool or Cedar Rose? lol WAIT, is your swatch Pink Pool or Cedar Rose?

Pink Pool is sold out now. It was there earlier :(

Maybe check Lancome's website. Nordies is matching their 20% off friends and family sale and usually their ebates are. higher than Nordies'

shontay07108

I bought a bunch of RC ones. I can't remember the numbers, but Erine gave me a list of which ones to get awhile ago. Is Erine not on the board anymore? :mecry:

It's funny you should mention Erine because I thought of her just yesterday when I was posting in the Melt thread. Haven't seen her in forever. Hope she's OK.

Anyone notice this Lancome highlighter? http://www.sephora.com/glow-subtil-silky-creme-highlighter-P408507?skuId=1816552

That rose gold shade looks interesting.

Latest posts