All Things Sephora

GreenEyedAllie

Call to speak to someone else and if that fails you can always go to my favorite tactic: e-mail. Fire that baby off and you might just get a satisfactory response.

I NEVER have luck with Sephora email, lol. If you're Rouge, call the Rouge concierge instead of general customer service. I have always had good luck that way.

shontay07108

I NEVER have luck with Sephora email, lol. If you're Rouge, call the Rouge concierge instead of general customer service. I have always had good luck that way.

I guess I'm lucky. People always say they don't have luck with email, but I do. I'm rouge and I've had every issue I've ever had resolved by email and quickly, too.

laurennnxox

Just as I planned.... :devil:

I'll compile a list, lol. But for starters, I think you should get all of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills releases. They are not currently at Sephora yet but they will be soon. You need the Sundipped Glow Kit as I think it was made with WOC in mind, the Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette because of the color selection, and the Summer Lip Gloss set (which unfortunately, is only exclusive to ABH's website).

I've noticed the same thing and have been shaking my head, lol. Sephora seriously needs to sift through all of these reviews and delete these bogus comments because they are difficult to wade through if you are looking for real reviews. I can't say I'm surprised this happened, I bet these same people are the ones who did this when Champagne Pop first came out too. They treat the review section like a forum.

I'm so sorry to hear that you didn't receive your order. Your order should have definitely been delivered today since you ordered before the cutoff time for 1 day shipping and paid for the upgrade. Customer service should have refunded you without question and it was very unprofessional for them to treat you rudely when you had a valid complaint (even if you didn't, they still shouldn't have treated you rudely). I don't think you should settle for anything less than a refund because technically, your order is most likely going to arrive on Tuesday, which is the same time VIB Rouges whose orders were shipped yesterday will get theirs with free flash 2-day shipping. I think you should keep calling until this is settled to your satisfaction.

I'm sure you can get that back.
Call back and speak to someone else.

sorry that you experienced this. Their 'one day shipping' is a little deceptive. There's a chart with shipping and delivery info I the shipping section of their site - one day shipping actually takes 2-3 total business days for delivery. It's one of the reasons I don't pay for shipping there, if it's not overnight, I'm not paying extra.

Call to speak to someone else and if that fails you can always go to my favorite tactic: e-mail. Fire that baby off and you might just get a satisfactory response.

Dude, my normal flash stuff is usually 1 day. Like I said in CP, give them another chance to make it right, and if not, threaten to dispute the charge. Companies loathe charge backs and will generally do anything to avoid them. I only do it if I feel 100% wronged and have given them (usually multiple chances) to fix it. It works though.

Thanks for all the support and tips ladies!

I called back and got the exact same run around. I was so frustrated. I try my best to be nice to CS, because I'm sure they get their fair share of shit. It's just $5.95, but damn I was mad about the principle. How could one order make it overnight that was ordered and processed after? Lol no damn sense. My boyfriend was overhearing this whole debacle and was like, "let me try for shits and giggles." Because at that point, I was just going to snap at the next rep trying to give me BS excuses. And, so, either I have a million notes on my account now (lmao) or he just got a better CS agent, but they gave my boyfriend 0% hassle, no resistance, credited the shipping and verified that it'd be here Tuesday. (Seems like someone in the warehouse fucked up and didn't get it on the truck yesterday, since it said it was shipped but UPS never got it.) He also credited the account like 250pts or something and apparently was super apologetic. My boyfriend literally parroted the exact same story, and just as polite as I was. smh. I want to believe it was just a nicer, more logical CS person, and not the fact that I sound like a 9 year old on the phone vs. my boyfriend. :rolleyes:

boschicka

I called back and got the exact same run around. I was so frustrated. I try my best to be nice to CS, because I'm sure they get their fair share of shit. It's just $5.95, but damn I was mad about the principle. How could one order make it overnight that was ordered and processed after? Lol no damn sense. My boyfriend was overhearing this whole debacle and was like, "let me try for shits and giggles." Because at that point, I was just going to snap at the next rep trying to give me BS excuses. And, so, either I have a million notes on my account now (lmao) or he just got a better CS agent, but they gave my boyfriend 0% hassle, no resistance, credited the shipping and verified that it'd be here Tuesday. (Seems like someone in the warehouse fucked up and didn't get it on the truck yesterday, since it said it was shipped but UPS never got it.) He also credited the account like 250pts or something and apparently was super apologetic. My boyfriend literally parroted the exact same story, and just as polite as I was. smh. I want to believe it was just a nicer, more logical CS person, and not the fact that I sound like a 9 year old on the phone vs. my boyfriend. :rolleyes:

Or b/c of the mere fact you're a female. There was a study done about people asking for more money when they were offered a job. Women were seen as b*tches for doing so and men were seen as shrewd. Hmmm.
Regardless, I'm glad you won in the end!

laurennnxox

Or b/c of the mere fact you're a female. There was a study done about people asking for more money when they were offered a job. Women were seen as b*tches for doing so and men were seen as shrewd. Hmmm.

Yeah, I was wondering if it had to do based on my age/gender. Young female. I wanted to give them the benefit of the doubt. But they thought they could play me and satisfy me with just rewards points. LOL. I almost laughed at them. I have more points than I know what to do with.

awickedshape

How depressing.

AnneAntz

I tried yesterday and they fixed it..... I was gonna get more lip balm to get burberry and UD

I made 4 separate orders from the glitch.. Lol.. I spent $20 in total for 2 eyeliners, 1 nail polish and 1 pair of tweezers and for my free deluxe samples I'll be getting:

* 4 burberry glow thingies
* 4 UD setting sprays
* 2 dr jart sunscreens
* 2 fresh lip balms

And of course I also got all the foil packets as well! I'm just hoping that none of my orders get "fixed". Two of them already shipped and the shipping confirmation shows everything, but I'm wondering if the last two will be alright.

EDIT* Lol two mins after I posted this, I got a shipping confirmation for the third order and it looks a-ok!

GreenEyedAllie

I think it was this based on many many research studies. Or your bf just has some mojo going on. I mean he must to have nabbed you, right? :eek:

BrittLuvsMakeup

I'm glad to hear that your issue was resolved to your satisfaction. It's sad that though that it took multiple phone calls and your boyfriend speaking with them to do so but I'm glad you got your money back and some points for the trouble.

laurennnxox

I think it was this based on many many research studies. Or your bf just has some mojo going on. I mean he must to have nabbed you, right? :eek:

LOL, you are too sweet. Thanks for making me smile. Yesterday was shitty in terms of my makeup purchases. Tuesday is going to feel like forever until I get to play with my JH stuff!

I'm glad to hear that your issue was resolved to your satisfaction. It's sad that though that it took multiple phone calls and your boyfriend speaking with them to do so but I'm glad you got your money back and some points for the trouble.

Yeah, eventually it all worked out! Now I'm just dying to play with my stuff on tuesday.

sephora cs shitty as always

:( yep for sure

laurennnxox

Not sure why, but today I swung by sephora and picked up a sample of MUFE Ultra HD, even though I owned (and finished) a bottle when it fiiiiirst came out. I liked it, but never repurchased because I found my love for their F&B. I couldn't remember why I didn't like it that much. But lately I'm finding myself drifting away from heavier foundations. Always look cakey on me, even though I'm not dry. Now that my skin has been behaving for a few months now, maybe I'll like it more since I'm enjoying lighter coverage.

I also got a sample of Shiseido's Synchro Skin foundation from Macy's. I saw Kathleen Lights talking about it, and it has pretty decent reviews on Sephora. I'll have to report back on it when I give it a good few tries!

Rinstar

Trying my sample of that Vita Liberate self-tanner this weekend. I am undecided... I like it because it has very minimal DHA smell and dries super fast, so I feel like I can move on with my life after applying. But it's not that dark with one application and I hate having to apply multiple times.

laurennnxox

lol, do we have like a... false lashes thread? Like an "all things falsies" or is it specific to brands?

I might have gone off the deep-end and ordered a bunch of Koko lashes. I've only ever used Ardell and one pair of HOL (which were just alright)

But yeah, I was hoping there was a better place to chat more about lashes in general. Maybe the thread could be made?

shellygrrl

Staff member

shontay07108

Shontay do you know if BO will be in the new Water Blend foundation? Have you seen the full ingredient list for that one?

Nope, I don't know. I haven't seen much of anything about the foundation other than the bottle. I really hope it doesn't have BO. It doesn't seem necessary since it's supposed to be close to the Face & Body formulation. For real, I feel like I'm gonna hit the floor and cry if I can't wear this foundation. I have so few options now because either the ingredients are harmful to me or I just can't get a color match.

Latest posts