All Things Sephora

Twinkle_Twinkle

Sure. You are welcome. You can always return it if you don't like it.
True. I've been using that logic with a lot of purchases lately, lol. The JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser is 25% off right now on the JeNu website so I just ordered it. I'll compare and contrast it with the Wei East wand and keep the one I like best and return the other. Just from reviews, the JeNu sounds like it's going to be a winner. And 25% off definitely helps. I want the limited edition pink Opal - Nordstrom has it and I wonder if they'll price match during the Beauty.com F&F. If not I'll just order the black one from Beauty.com.
cheerleader.gif

NaomiH

Ha, exactly!!!  I loved talking to their customer service about the card issues I had with them.  They were acting like I was crazy or just had no money.  Hello, look at my account and all my huge orders.  Also, lose the 'tude, geesh!
Yeah, they were kind of snooty with me about it. I was all "no,I have more than enough to cover this purchase, your system is just lame. "

mimi0701

If anyone has been looking for the Sephora Give Me Lip or the Give Me More Lip sets they are back in stock online.
flower.gif

Genn

Have any of you tried the Tarte Light of the Party set? I've seen so many mixed reviews I'm not sure about it. I'm someone that ALWAYS uses an eyeshadow primer and a base. Maybe I should just put on my Bday/Christmas list for my husband.

Ajigglin

:haha: [COLOR=EE82EE]Yes.  The problem that I've found w/Nordies is no clear rhyme or reason about what  items ship UPS or USPS.  I was expecting clothing to arrive tomorrow and they sent one item today via [/COLOR][COLOR=EE82EE]UPS.  They never indicated that some items would be shipped separately, which is unusual for them.[/COLOR] [COLOR=EE82EE]                    [/COLOR]:shrugs:  
The whole UPS/USPS thing is their way of saving money. If it's coming from a location where they can guarantee it'll get to you within 3-8 business days, they'll use USPS. If not, UPS. The exceptions are expedited shipping, and certain makeup products that have hazardous materials that USPS won't f with. Also, if your package is pretty large, heavy, or expensive, it'll probably default to UPS. Combine that with the fact that your items might be coming from stores, then it gets a bit dicey. Overall, that's the philosophy, though.

Prettypackages

True. I've been using that logic with a lot of purchases lately, lol. The JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser is 25% off right now on the JeNu website so I just ordered it. I'll compare and contrast it with the Wei East wand and keep the one I like best and return the other. Just from reviews, the JeNu sounds like it's going to be a winner. And 25% off definitely helps. I want the limited edition pink Opal - Nordstrom has it and I wonder if they'll price match during the Beauty.com F&F. If not I'll just order the black one from Beauty.com.
cheerleader.gif
the heck are these tools? Tell me more!!!

laurennnxox

you know you've bought too much lately when you don't even really have a full "cart" set up for the VIBR sale. I've got that walnut scrub and an armani blush in there. I keep scouring sephora but nothing is sticking out to me. What is on everyone's lists?

squirtlesquad54

you know you've bought too much lately when you don't even really have a full "cart" set up for the VIBR sale. I've got that walnut scrub and an armani blush in there. I keep scouring sephora but nothing is sticking out to me. What is on everyone's lists? 
I have the same problem lol I have the Hakuho-Do brush set, refills of my usual skincare, two Becca highlighters that I'm kind of on the fence about, and the Nars Steven Klein one shocking moment contour palette. I can't think of anything else to add lol

Medgal07

The whole UPS/USPS thing is their way of saving money. If it's coming from a location where they can guarantee it'll get to you within 3-8 business days, they'll use USPS. If not, UPS. The exceptions are expedited shipping, and certain makeup products that have hazardous materials that USPS won't f with. Also, if your package is pretty large, heavy, or expensive, it'll probably default to UPS. Combine that with the fact that your items might be coming from stores, then it gets a bit dicey. Overall, that's the philosophy, though.
But of course----money and the bottom line are always behind these decisions---certainly not for the love of mankind or a bunch of online shoppers
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
Well we're also just on the heels of the F & F sale. I have skincare, blush & lipstick so far.

karlaedith

As of now its only bite beauty matte lip crayon in glace or the kvd lolita duo, a MUFE super matte loose setting powder and the Nars stud eyeshadow... I hope its still avaliable until then

Twinkle_Twinkle

Hmmm, beauty.com. OK.

what's the code?

ohhh tell us how you like everything!

really? I'm going to look into this and see. I thought if I logged into one, and then went directly to the next one, it would work that way.

the heck are these tools? Tell me more!!!
The JeNu Ultrasonic Infuser is a wand that uses sonic vibrations to helps your face products absorb more effectively into the skin. (https://www.jenu.com/infuser) I've seen a lot of good reviews for it.

The Tao Wei Hot2Cold Sonic Beautifier is a wand that gets warm to help face products liquify for better absorption and then cool to close pores and reduce under eye swelling (or just because it feels nice) and it has a sonic setting but it's not as powerful as the JeNu (hence the price difference) and the reviews are more mixed. It's cheaper at HSN if you're interested.
(http://www.beauty.com/wei-tao-wei-cool2hot-sonic-beautifier/qxp551560?catid=298393&N=0)

And the Clarisonic Opal is a sonic device for applying eye serums. Some people also use it on frown lines.

Genn

Does anyone know what's going on with the MJ gel eyeliners. I find it odd they are all oos at the same time.

Latest posts