All Things Sephora

YarahFlower

Bummer NARS Stud sold out on Sephora. I didn't think it would make the sale but I had slight hope for it. I guess I'll look into getting it from another retailer or wait to see if there's a restock. It's not even one I really needed but whenever people talk about it on here or something goes out of stock quickly, it just makes me want it so much more. I also really want Burberry Pale Barley to come back in stock before the sale. Fingers crossed!
Hopefully you can find it in the store! ;)

Genn

I have a small deluxe size sample of the Irish Moor mud mask that I have been using. I like 10-15 minute face masks because I don't have the patience for longer ones unless I'm suppose to leave it on all night and I don't have to do anything else. Almost all masks make my face burn. Irish moor mud is tolerable because I don't have it on for long.

Prettypackages

OK I remembered! LOL

I am not sure I like the Viseart Sultry palette. Quality is great, but it's just my personal preference. Some of the colors are too shimmery, ok the top row, and the colors were really light in that row. Not sure I'll use that row. Then there are like 4 different burgundy shades. why so many? Maybe it feels like a lot b/c I already have quite a few of burgundy shades. I'll play with it tomorrow and make up mind then. I still can't wait to try Bridal and Paris Nudes, and would recommend this palette. It just didn't grab me the way the other two did.

Medgal07

I came in here for something and forgot. I think that means I should go to bed. LOL
th_yawn.gif
​Goodnight Pretty!!!

Medgal07

OK I remembered! LOL

I am not sure I like the Viseart Sultry palette. Quality is great, but it's just my personal preference. Some of the colors are too shimmery, ok the top row, and the colors were really light in that row. Not sure I'll use that row. Then there are like 4 different burgundy shades. why so many? Maybe it feels like a lot b/c I already have quite a few of burgundy shades. I'll play with it tomorrow and make up mind then. I still can't wait to try Bridal and Paris Nudes, and would recommend this palette. It just didn't grab me the way the other two did.
Backing away from this recommendation
girlhaha.gif

Ernie

Ooh, thanks, finally a different shade!
Uhhh, it says Thursday, so that means Wed. :pompom:
What did you get?
  [COLOR=0000FF]Reading[/COLOR]:shades:
Exactly, took me 2 days to catch up....just on the Sephora thread!
Sephora NEEDS to get rid of "There's Only A Few Left" :rofl: seriously...it's makeup mind control for the very weak drinking mr. merlot :whoa: :haha: So, I really really wanted Burberry's Misty blush which was out of stock & then it came back in & darn it, right before the sale it says ^^^ THAT! So I ordered it. :lol:
Going to look at that now!
I recently bought my first Burberry blush- Peony. It was a choice between that and Misty, but now I'm wondering if I should go back for her as well. I hate having only one of a product from a brand. It feels frivolous. Having 600 lipsticks from Guerlain seems like I'm hard at work on something. Like a mental disorder. :silly:
Yup, we are all mental. :shock:
OK I remembered! LOL  I am not sure I like the Viseart Sultry palette.   Quality is great, but it's just my personal preference.  Some of the colors are too shimmery, ok the top row, and the colors were really light in that row.  Not sure I'll use that row.  Then there are like 4 different burgundy shades.  why so many?  Maybe it feels like a lot b/c I already have quite a few of burgundy shades.  I'll play with it tomorrow and make up mind then.   I still can't wait to try Bridal and Paris Nudes, and would recommend this palette.  It just didn't grab me the way the other two did. 
I like the Paris palette, its the only one I have. I hope you can make it work, otherwise can you return it?
  [COLOR=0000FF] I've been putting things in and pulling them out all week.  Even I will be surprised at what I end up with!![/COLOR]
w Omg, been doing that all week long.

Medgal07

Thanks!
flower.gif
I've decided to justify this purchase before the sale with the rationale that the samples in the bag are worth more than the $5 I would save. #MakeupAddictReasoning
girlhaha.gif
I justified a blush before the sale to determine if I should get another in the same brand during the sale.
How convoluted is that!!!!
girlhaha.gif

singer82

Is the Ardency Inn shadow "Royal" worth getting? It's in my cart but trying not to spend too much. Swatches I've seen look awesome. Is it a must have? I'm usually afraid of what colors like this would look on me. But this one is gorgeous! Bet it looks stunning on you!
Some of my latest Sephora hauls Bite Cava - a grayed dusty lilac neutral shade. I love it with just one sheer application.

karlaedith

So...I caved and got this bag with the the VIBFAVORS code:
images
 Because I am so very weak in the face of deluxe sample bags...:rolleyes:  
I was about to make an order a few hours ago because i love deluxe sample bags and was going to get the nars stud eyeshadow but then i thought "nah, i dont think it will sell out until the vib sale" so i didnt make the order.. And it sold out, that and the bite beauty october set

Vineetha

Thanks! :flower:   I've decided to justify this purchase before the sale with the rationale that the samples in the bag are worth more than the $5 I would save.  #MakeupAddictReasoning :haha:
Yes and with the sale you cannot add the extra promo!! So ;) I hope the bite shade is good bec that is what I am planning to use the promo on :amused:

Vandekamp

I recently bought my first Burberry blush- Peony. It was a choice between that and Misty, but now I'm wondering if I should go back for her as well. I hate having only one of a product from a brand. It feels frivolous. Having 600 lipsticks from Guerlain seems like I'm hard at work on something. Like a mental disorder. :silly:
600 lipsticks?? Around here that is normal. In fact, it may even be below average. Lol.

elegant-one

Yup, we are all mental.
icon_eek.gif
rofl.gif
yes.gif
th_roll1.gif

I went to sleep after laughing on here last night & I wake up to read this^
girlhaha.gif
It's true Ernie!

I ordered Burberry Misty Blush, Armani 506 blush, Nars Klein No Shame lipstick & Giorgio Armani ls in 503 sheer & Ecstasy lipstick 400.

Why couldn't I wait for the sale
sigh.gif

Latest posts