All Things Sephora

Genn

That's what I've read, and it has caused a lot of anger because when they launched Rouge, they said it was all the benefits of BI/VIB, plus more. *snort*
I really think they need to adjust some of their policies. I've spent enough $$ at Sephora this year to be VIB Rouge probably for the next 2-3 years.

Haven

Rouge should have their own event and then be part of the VIB event as well. Rouge follows F&F event and can't participate in the VIB event which seems wrong to me.

dash4

OFF-TOPIC... GLAMGLOW Buy 1, get 1 free on GlamGlowMud website.. I found the deal on Sephora's beautytalk.. You have to add ONE product - put in the code DEALMOONBOGO and it will add the same item at no charge.. I just tried it.. It works..

CREDIT to mdgraz on Sephora's site..

elegant-one

I was so disappointed that a few items I wanted to order sold out, but then suddenly this morning I got Back In Stock notifications for everything that I wanted.

I got Burberry Cameo Blush, Burberry Effortless Contour Pen thingy, Givenchy Le Rouge A Porter in 201 Rose Aristocrate
love.gif
cheerleader.gif

elegant-one

QUICK LOOK

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Repair Kit for Eyes
ITEM 1724046
$55.00
$55.00
ADD TO LOVES
QUICK LOOK

SEPHORA COLLECTION Strays Away Set of 4 Mini Tweezers
ITEM 1675818
$10.00
$10.00
ADD TO LOVES
QUICK LOOK

Shiseido Full Lash and Brow Serum
ITEM 1733880 SIZE 0.21 oz
$35.00
$35.00
LOVED
QUICK LOOK

Lancôme NOEL EYE SET
ITEM 1731652
$38.00
$38.00
ADD TO LOVES
QUICK LOOK

Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Colour
ITEM 1750181 SIZE 0.134 oz
COLOR Djalouzi - 405M
2nd Sale purchase, first online order!

SOOOO excited about my CL. First one!
pompom.gif
Yes, that IS SOOOOOO exciting!!! I hope you love it dear
pompom.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

I'm done! I placed my last Sephora order. An eyeshadow I wanted last night sold out just as I was checking out and it was back in stock this morning so I snatched it up. I definitely ordered quite a few things that I am unsure about and I just need to swatch and play with on my own terms. There will be returns, it just a question of how many. Maybe I'll update in a week or so with my final list of what I kept, lol.

elegant-one

I'm done! I placed my last Sephora order. An eyeshadow I wanted last night sold out just as I was checking out and it was back in stock this morning so I snatched it up. I definitely ordered quite a few things that I am unsure about and I just need to swatch and play with on my own terms. There will be returns, it just a question of how many. Maybe I'll update in a week or so with my final list of what I kept, lol.
Yes, they are very very quick on the restocks.

awickedshape

But if it works, save the money! LOL  I use algenist face wash and use to wash my face twice with that before learning of  other options.   I'm loving the double cleansing idea.  I know, I didn't gert it during F&F to keep my list small and was going to get it during this sale.  I didn't think it would sell out b/c it didn't during FF.  ah well...    
Aw!

Twinkle_Twinkle

Yes, they are very very quick on the restocks.
And do you know it already sold out again?! I was probably just in the hour window to get it. AND apparently in my haste to quickly check out I forgot to enter my code. I swore I entered it, but my receipt said otherwise. So I called, and they told me there was nothing they could do, and I almost let that be that, but then I thought "No, this is a $30 product that I probably wouldn't have gotten if not for the sale and I've spent too much money at this store for them not to take those $6 off!" so I stuck to my guns and they will issue the credit once the item ships from warehouse. Yay! Giving libations to the Customer Service goddesses!

Ajigglin

KVD Nostefaru was in and out. Booooooo. Whose husband needs a new cleanser? Try Ren's clay cleanser. I think it works great. Using it now.

Latest posts