All Things Sephora

pretty_melody

[COLOR=0000FF] I would be tempted to say with a smile of course. "well you're welcome to return it to the shelf".  We're not talking milk & bread here---it's lipstick.  If $8 is too much than don't buy it!!!![/COLOR]
I know! I do this constantly, cant afford it then by all means put it back...I dont need to listen to a 5 minute rant on why you think thats a ridiculous price. Priorities my friends.

pretty_melody

My vanity looks like a war zone right now,yet here I am plotting my trip for friday. Sephora and cheesecake factory sound like heaven to me, im counting down the days.

honey on boost

For those of you who have placed multiple orders, why do you do that instead of placing one huge order?  I've done the same, so I'm just trying to understand the psychology of it!
Because I keep finding things that I want or previously took out of my cart. I have no self control

Twinkle_Twinkle

Bosch---it's like eating 5 small meals instead of three big ones-----keeps you satisfied longer, your blood sugar is
stable w/o spikes and you don't feel the need to binge. You can think of the ordering process as
mastication---chewing. Chewing is as gratifying as ordering-----both release chemicals in the brain that are
pleasing to us.
greengrin.gif
LOL! And also I forget things, or decide I want other things. I mistakingly ordered two of the same eyeshadow so I had to place another order for the right one. And then I decided I wanted something else so that is coming in a different order. I really did place my last order about an hour ago. Even though I have spent an alarming amount of money this month (and the month has hardly started!) on makeup and beauty products I am not feeling anxious about it. I feel like I hauled the lemmings away and now my soul is at peace and I can start my no-buy (I'm off of Sephora until the May sale). And an added bonus is that I'll have enough ebates/Mr. Rebates to cover my hauls when my no-buy is up. I've been on this manic makeup roller coaster for many months now and I feel like I can finally get off and just play with all my lovely goodies and it feels great. Huge sigh of relief!

Medgal07

LOL! And also I forget things, or decide I want other things. I mistakingly ordered two of the same eyeshadow so I had to place another order for the right one. And then I decided I wanted something else so that is coming in a different order. I really did place my last order about an hour ago. Even though I have spent an alarming amount of money this month (and the month has hardly started!) on makeup and beauty products I am not feeling anxious about it. I feel like I hauled the lemmings away and now my soul is at peace and I can start my no-buy (I'm off of Sephora until the May sale). And an added bonus is that I'll have enough ebates/Mr. Rebates to cover my hauls when my no-buy is up. I've been on this manic makeup roller coaster for many months now and I feel like I can finally get off and just play with all my lovely goodies and it feels great. Huge sigh of relief!
YES....and that 20% off makes it so much easier...
friends.gif

YarahFlower

We're the same shade in Armani! Love mixing it with Estée Lauder double wear. Also try the nyx corrector of you haven't - it's Amazing!
:pompom: I love the Armani foundation! It's my favorite of all time!!!! I'm going to ULTA tomorrow, I'll look for the NYX corrector, thanks for the recommendation :)
It's even better.
Its in my cart, I'm thinking about getting the holiday set for 49 dollars!
YES!!!! 
I trust you ladies in here! I'm definitely adding it to my next order in the morning ;)

starletta8

Thanks so much! I don't particularly care for glitter in my lotion. I'll pass on the set and stick with the oil
winks.gif
I recommend the Almond Veil lotion if you want something yummy without glitter. That said, it's $$$. I bought the kit not realizing that there was glitter in the lotion. I'll use it, but it was a disappointment.

Haven

For those of you who have placed multiple orders, why do you do that instead of placing one huge order?  I've done the same, so I'm just trying to understand the psychology of it!
Things going in and out of stock at different times. Plus I read reviews throughout the weekend and more stuff gets ordered. I start off with a list of must haves (usually basics) that I order right away. Products that I use every day. Right now I am working on my gift set list. I tend to give away a lot of gift sets during the holidays. More bang for everyone's buck if I get them during the sale.

Latest posts