Bronwyn

Oh my gosh I'm so excited.
Just made my online sephora order for:
-burberry eyeshadow singles in stone blue and nickel
-burberry kisses lipstick in bright plum

and from holt renfrew:
-laura mercier matte to metal caviar stick set
-nars audacious lipstick in dominique

Stoked that Holt Renfrew now has an online beauty shopping site , and not just a call in system. Plus, they have an online chat service. They are so new and yet so far ahead of sephora.

montREALady

Tried Becca Pearl pressed from the Champagne Glow palette at Sephora yesterday
I need it but will wait for it to release on its own next year. Trying to resist buying the palette where I have the other two full-sized colors.

montREALady

thank you!  I forgot all about FOD. I need to compare them.  I kinda want it now. I was ignoring it.  what's the halo treatment? 
The fact that the color I'd use in Brow Wiz is actually included in this is what is driving me. And I'm curious about the Smashbox Gloss Stick. If I have no makeup on my brows are nice and shiny so I'm thinking it would be good on those low maintenance days. Tried it yesterday but I was wearing a cap so couldn't analyze the shine factor. I also didn't try the KVD. I use NYX Wonder Pencil and it's almost done (use it everyday) and it sounds like the Benefit is similar...

LV2EVOLVE

@bunnypoet  I googled for swatches of the new Surratt Prismatique lippies and found three on Beauty Professor.  Is it just me, or do they look very unexciting?  Maybe you are not missing out on much with Jolie Laid...
s12.JPG
s13.JPG
I'm surprised over Cultive. It goes on straight up baby blue with micro shimmer and turns into the prettiest baby pink. I think if you throw a white gloss over it, it gives off a nice winter look. I like it so far. I almost bought a backup, but I'll wait a little longer. I want to see how it pairs over KVD liquid lipsticks. Sorry for any typos. My phone won't let me erase text : ( B.

poodle649

I was in Sephora earlier and I almost got the Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe. I noticed it's not online anymore, but all full sized stuff for $40. It has an ABH Brow Wiz (which I was thinking to finally try anyway), Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick, Benefit High Brow, ABH clear brow mascara, KVD Tattoo Brow, Sephora tweezers and a Sephora mirror. Comes in two colors from what I saw, light/medium and medium/dark. Anyone ever get it? Heck the Brow Wiz alone is $21, may as well. I'll probably buy it in-store on Monday. I want it to be online so I can use my Ebates!
I got this online about 2 weeks ago and really like it! Yeah the Brow Wiz makes it worth it alone. I have surprisingly really been enjoying the Tattoo Brow a lot. I like the liquid formula. The Smashbox Brow Gloss didn't get the best ratings on this thread when someone got the light/medium set but I actually like it. I don't think it makes my brows any shinier than the clear brow gloss and it gives a little more of a natural look when I want that. The High Brow is great. Just takes a little blending. Overall I'm very glad I purchased. The tweezers are even nice! They are curved in a different way than any others I own.

Nuke

Hi ya'll, I'm seeing that some of you are getting 20% off from Beauty.com in the last day or so... could someone let me know what the code is for that? I don't see anything in my e-mail and I've got a cart I want to checkout!

JulieDiva

Oh my gosh I'm so excited.
Just made my online sephora order for:
-burberry eyeshadow singles in stone blue and nickel
-burberry kisses lipstick in bright plum

and from holt renfrew:
-laura mercier matte to metal caviar stick set
-nars audacious lipstick in dominique

Stoked that Holt Renfrew now has an online beauty shopping site , and not just a call in system. Plus, they have an online chat service. They are so new and yet so far ahead of sephora.
Thanks for posting!!!! I had no idea about holts online beauty!!!!!

laurennnxox

Sitting in the mall waiting for sephora to open. I hope to pick up a few things still on 20% off. How does everyone like the formula of stila's liquid lipsticks? I kinda want the holiday set. They look so pretty!

montREALady

I got this online about 2 weeks ago and really like it! Yeah the Brow Wiz makes it worth it alone. I have surprisingly really been enjoying the Tattoo Brow a lot. I like the liquid formula. The Smashbox Brow Gloss didn't get the best ratings on this thread when someone got the light/medium set but I actually like it. I don't think it makes my brows any shinier than the clear brow gloss and it gives a little more of a natural look when I want that. The High Brow is great. Just takes a little blending. Overall I'm very glad I purchased. The tweezers are even nice! They are curved in a different way than any others I own.
I like my brows shiny and natural looking when I'm out and about with no makeup. I may just pick this up later or tomorrow.

jenise

Tried Becca Pearl pressed from the Champagne Glow palette at Sephora yesterday
I need it but will wait for it to release on its own next year. Trying to resist buying the palette where I have the other two full-sized colors.
Just get it! Lol it's worth it and all the shades mixed together is gorgeous!!!

dash4

I was in Sephora earlier and I almost got the Sephora Favorites Brow Raising Brow Wardrobe. I noticed it's not online anymore, but all full sized stuff for $40. It has an ABH Brow Wiz (which I was thinking to finally try anyway), Smashbox Brow Tech Gloss Stick, Benefit High Brow, ABH clear brow mascara, KVD Tattoo Brow, Sephora tweezers and a Sephora mirror. Comes in two colors from what I saw, light/medium and medium/dark. Anyone ever get it? Heck the Brow Wiz alone is $21, may as well. I'll probably buy it in-store on Monday. I want it to be online so I can use my Ebates!
I found it in JCP Sephora for $30 (well $24 with 20% off)..

I posted about it about a week ago (with pictures for proof :D ) ... It was on clearance for $30 at JCP locations !! It is SOOOOO worth it.

TheLadyDanger

Did any other VIB Rouge members get an e-mail a few days ago with a coupon code for the VIB sale this weekend? If so, should Sephora honor the discount even though the VIB Rouge sale ended last weekend?

laurennnxox

Okay, I'm DONE with this sale. I need to be. I was in store and walked away with:

-NARS x Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Palette.
-LP Prime Style Extender & Dry Shampoo (These I totally stocked up on during the sale lol)
-Stila mini liquid lipstick trio. The nude and dark color look soooooo pretty mixed! The SA showed me that.

I also got to see the Gwen Stefani x UD palette in the SiJCP.
eyelove.gif
I was 1,000% sure I was going to skip... until the SAs swatched the palette on their arm-- without primer! It was soooooo pigmented! I didn't think it'd like it with all the dang light shades, but they're distinguishable for sure. So, now it's on my list for when the 20 off 50$ comes out.

Medgal07

Did any other VIB Rouge members get an e-mail a few days ago with a coupon code for the VIB sale this weekend? If so, should Sephora honor the discount even though the VIB Rouge sale ended last weekend?
I'm Rouge, didn't get the Email but they honored the 20% off by phone after the Rouge Event was over . They were totally nice about it and in most instances, Rouges
are still buying in-store and getting the 20% discount.

Medgal07

Okay, I'm DONE with this sale. I need to be. I was in store and walked away with:

-NARS x Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Palette.
-LP Prime Style Extender & Dry Shampoo (These I totally stocked up on during the sale lol)
-Stila mini liquid lipstick trio. The nude and dark color look soooooo pretty mixed! The SA showed me that.

I also got to see the Gwen Stefani x UD palette in the SiJCP.
eyelove.gif
I was 1,000% sure I was going to skip... until the SAs swatched the palette on their arm-- without primer! It was soooooo pigmented! I didn't think it'd like it with all the dang light shades, but they're distinguishable for sure. So, now it's on my list for when the 20 off 50$ comes out.
Really great haulage Lauren!! I'm not convinced you won't be going back again
lmao.gif

Latest posts