All Things Sephora

TheLadyDanger

[COLOR=0000FF]I'm Rouge, didn't get the Email but they honored the 20% off by phone after the Rouge Event was over .  They were totally nice about it and in most instances, Rouges[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  are still buying in-store and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]getting the 20% discount.[/COLOR]
Awesome. Thank you!

boschicka

Hi ya'll, I'm seeing that some of you are getting 20% off from Beauty.com in the last day or so... could someone let me know what the code is for that? I don't see anything in my e-mail and I've got a cart I want to checkout!
There's no code that I've seen. You need to access the site through a link from your email or an ad for the sale. I think Temptalia might have the link on her page somewhere or if you use MrRebates/Ebates, they should have the link as well.

TwiggyPop

[COLOR=0000FF]I placed one last order on Friday, but I'm grateful that I got most of what I wanted during the Rouge Event.  I think I'm done!!!!![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]1  Giorgio Armani Blush Brush 3[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]2  Giorgio Armani Eye Tint, Silver Mirage, #18[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]3  Christian Louboutin Eye Definer, Nats[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]4  Giorgio Armani Blender Brush[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]5  Marc Jacobs Sculpting Foundation Brush No. 2[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]6  Giorgio Armani Cheek Fabric 509[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]7  NARS Dual Intensity Blush Vengeful[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]8  GLAMGLDW SUPERMUD Clearing Treatment [/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]9  Chanel Chance Eau Vive[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]10Ole Henriksen Walnut Complexion Scrub[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]11Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]12Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder Compact[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]13Dior Mono Cream Eyeshadow, Blazing[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]14Givenchy Le Rouge Limited Edition Gold 311[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]15Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick, Dolce Inferno 333[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]16Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lip Crème, Infamous 228[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]17Rouge Ecstasy Express, Incognito 103[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]18Christian Louboutin Velvet Matte Lip Color, Just Nothing[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]19Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Pluminette[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]20Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Tutulle[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]21Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Youpiyou[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]22 NOT SHOWN but on it's way to me Christian Louboutin Velvet Satin Lip Color, Miss Clichy[/COLOR]
Remind me never to go shopping with you. Girl, you don't play around!! Haha. Great haul!
Yeah... I imagine that this forum is like an amusement park for a psychology mayor. :D But ay, we are not doing drugs or something dangerous. At least is not an unhealthy hobbie/addiction.
A while back my last therapist said I seemed to be doing better. I told her I quit worrying so much about everyone else and decided I was going to do some things that make me happy, but that also caused me to spiral back down into my addiction. Her face dropped when she asked me what that was.........."Makeup." She busted out laughing and we spent the next half hour talking about mascara and brushes. Haha
I got the Sunday Riley Duo!! (after talkin bout how I don't need it--the hype is real smh) I called stores in my area and no one had it available, so I called CS while a few were in stock online but sold out while we were on the phone! She called the same stores I had already called, and had one put on hold for me :). The beauty advisors must have the magic touch lol. They've been so awesome this week! Bloomingdales is having their Friends & Family sale, so I'm kiiiinda thinking about getting a massively expensive purse too before I stop shopping FOREVER!
I need a new purse again. I love my newest Michael Kors purse, but the other day we had someone putting natural stone on our new steps and I set my purse on the middle of the stairway so I could pick up my daughter and jump over the ones he was working on. BAD IDEA!! My purse flopped over and fell right into the wet cement. It's a good thing I already showed my fiancé the newest purse I want. I'm scaling down to a purse that won't end up weighing 10lbs. once I get all my stuff in it. That means no more carrying 15 lipsticks and glosses at a time

ryan-eh

I wanted that shade! How does the shade look on you? Thanks!
On me it's a medium brown that is a pretty typical shade but not a common finish. It almost has a sheen? Pic is one quick single-layer swatch and then a double-layer, more concentrated one.

It's still daylight here but pretty weak. Hope that helps! :D

ETA: is the pic coming up for you guys? it does when I click on it but not in the general thread view :|

elegant-one

On me it's a medium brown that is a pretty typical shade but not a common finish. It almost has a sheen? Pic is one quick single-layer swatch and then a double-layer, more concentrated one.

It's still daylight here but pretty weak. Hope that helps! :D

ETA: is the pic coming up for you guys? it does when I click on it but not in the general thread view :|
That is very very pretty on you!!! Thanks so much for the great swatches dear!

TwiggyPop

So... I'm not sure I'm loving the tarte holiday blush palette. :crybaby: I saw it was so raved about on YT and on a bunch of "favorites" videos. The formula is just not doing it for me. It barely shows up--- takes sooo many layers. I'm going to try different brushes than my HG blush brush. All the videos were saying they were "so pigmented" but I'm not feeling it. I'd rather have one solid GA blush (or other brand) for the price. 
Aww, that sucks! I love the Tarte blush palette! The only one I don't use is the shimmery one.
:lol:  Yup, I did the same or waited for the top 8 at 8 to record all of the popular songs. I used to hate when the DJ was talking during the intro because that ruined the song! Then you had to wait for it to come on again to record it. Brings back so many memories. :haha:
Ugh! Those bastards! They've ruined so many songs for me. Haha.
thank you!  I forgot all about FOD. I need to compare them.  I kinda want it now. I was ignoring it.  what's the halo treatment? 
It's a fractional laser treatment. Like a chemical peel times 10, but with a laser.

Sabrunka

I decided to work my way through the crowds and go to Sephora yesterday! I ended up returning my YSL le nu lipstick (I tried it twice and both times it settled badly in my lip lines and didn't offer opaque coverage) and I got my boyfriend a cleanser, scrub and cream, all by Clinique, to help with his oily skin. I also got myself some Bumble & Bumble hairdressers oil shampoo and conditioner, and the tarte mascara primer. Seriously, if you guys haven't tried the tarte mascara primer along with the tarte lights, camera, lashes, DO IT... They work amazingly together and my lashes look like heaven!

I wasn't given any troubles getting the 20% off (since im Rouge). They were actually super nice, calm and composed.

TwiggyPop

Okay, I'm DONE with this sale. I need to be. I was in store and walked away with: -NARS x Steven Klein One Shocking Moment Palette.  -LP Prime Style Extender & Dry Shampoo (These I totally stocked up on during the sale lol) -Stila mini liquid lipstick trio. The nude and dark color look soooooo pretty mixed! The SA showed me that. I also got to see the Gwen Stefani x UD palette in the SiJCP. :eyelove:  I was 1,000% sure I was going to skip... until the SAs swatched the palette on their arm-- without primer! It was soooooo pigmented! I didn't think it'd like it with all the dang light shades, but they're distinguishable for sure. So, now it's on my list for when the 20 off 50$ comes out. 
I already knew I was going for the Gwen, No Doubt about it. OH!!! Haha.
  [COLOR=0000FF]I'm Rouge, didn't get the Email but they honored the 20% off by phone after the Rouge Event was over .  They were totally nice about it and in most instances, Rouges[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  are still buying in-store and [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]getting the 20% discount.[/COLOR]
I got the discount in store Friday and then I called another store to see if they had everything else I needed. Whatever they didn't have I just ordered over the phone. I'm afraid to put my list together and see just how much I actually got. That's why I do a bunch of small orders, sticker shock! And I also hit Platinum at Ulta today. I had to get the Tartelette 2 and some more brushes!

Jayjayy

I need a new purse again. I love my newest Michael Kors purse, but the other day we had someone putting natural stone on our new steps and I set my purse on the middle of the stairway so I could pick up my daughter and jump over the ones he was working on. BAD IDEA!! My purse flopped over and fell right into the wet cement. It's a good thing I already showed my fiancé the newest purse I want. I'm scaling down to a purse that won't end up weighing 10lbs. once I get all my stuff in it. That means no more carrying 15 lipsticks and glosses at a time
OMG I WOULD HAVE DIED!!!!! I can't even imagine!! Were you able to salvage it?? The purse I got is a little smaller and lighter than what I'm used to. Hopefully it doesn't get too heavy with all my junk.

starletta8

OK, I'm back home- and I've been reunited with all but one of my orders.

A quick warning- I did the "remove background" feature in Powerpoint because y'all don't need to see a mountain of laundry, and it pixelated the photo. Grrrr...

Again, this is why I'm so ticked that I was cut off. *cough* This is my most epic haul ever, and doesn't include anything before the sale, or from other retailers.

Meddy, I so stole your numbering idea.

1. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- 1oz.
2. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- travel sized spray
3. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Gift Set
4. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Miniature Set
5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive
6. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer- Bengali
7. Burberry Eye Colour Cream Eyeshadow- 106 Pink Heather
8. NARS x Steven Klein Eyeshadow- Never Too Late
9. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick- Infamous
10. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Holiday Set
11. Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress
12. Sephora Favorites- Pout Perfection (SiJCP)
13. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Pluminette
14. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Miss Clichy
15. Formula X Happy Hour Nail Set
16. Butter London Prepped & Polished Set
17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (travel sized)
18. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light
19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
20. Kiesque Liquid Palisade
21. Living Proof Restore Mask
22. Phyto Vitamins (4 month pack)
23. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
24. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (small)
25. Elizabeth + James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small)
26. Clinique Antipersperant
27. Tatcha Blotting Papers
28. Tatcha Hand Cream
29. 2x Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask
30. Sephora Collection Pearl Face Sheet Mask
31. Sephora Collection Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set
32. 4x Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Masks
33. 2 x When Masks: Travelmate, The Last Choice
34. L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo (unboxed)
35. L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament (unboxed)
36. L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream (yep, I've used 50% already)
37. L'Occitane Almond Delights (unboxed)
38. L'Occitane Hand Cream set (unboxed, now OOS)
39. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask
40. 2x Shiseido Facial Cotton
41. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask
42. Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large)

And yes, if you do the math, I could've become a Rouge during the sale alone. *drops head in shame, but then remembers this was budgeted and not one cent was put on a credit card. Raises head*

montREALady

I found it in JCP Sephora for $30 (well $24 with 20% off).. I posted about it about a week ago (with pictures for proof :D ) ... It was on clearance for $30 at JCP locations  !! It is SOOOOO worth it. 
Oh I think I remember that!! The JCP one near me has crap. Like the worst I've ever seen there, lol. A skin firming cream, Sephora eye shadows and some nail wraps/stickers. Boooo. Lol. Omg now that I realized you paid $30 I don't want it, lollll!

Genn

I asked if they would still honor vib rouge inside JCP and was told no. I left without buying anything. It's probably better for me anyway.

GreenEyedAllie

OK, I'm back home- and I've been reunited with all but one of my orders. A quick warning- I did the "remove background" feature in Powerpoint because y'all don't need to see a mountain of laundry, and it pixelated the photo. Grrrr... Again, this is why I'm so ticked that I was cut off. *cough* This is my most epic haul ever, and doesn't include anything before the sale, or from other retailers. Meddy, I so stole your numbering idea. 1. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- 1oz. 2. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- travel sized spray 3. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Gift Set 4. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Miniature Set 5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive 6. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer- Bengali 7. Burberry Eye Colour Cream Eyeshadow- 106 Pink Heather 8. NARS x Steven Klein Eyeshadow- Never Too Late 9. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick- Infamous 10. Giorgio Armani 11. Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress 12. Sephora Favorites- Pout Perfection (SiJCP) 13. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Pluminette 14. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Miss Clichy 15. Formula X Happy Hour Nail Set 16. Butter London Prepped & Polished Set 17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (travel sized) 18. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light 19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 20. Kiesque Liquid Palisade 21. Living Proof Restore Mask 22. Phyto Vitamins (4 month pack) 23. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo 24. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (small) 25. Elizabeth + James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small) 26. Clinique Antipersperant 27. Tatcha Blotting Papers 28. Tatcha Hand Cream 29. 2x Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask 30. Sephora Collection Pearl Face Sheet Mask 31. Sephora Collection Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set 32. 4x Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Masks 33. 2 x When Masks: Travelmate, The Last Choice 34. L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo (unboxed) 35. L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament (unboxed) 36. L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream (yep, I've used 50% already) 37. L'Occitane  Almond Delights (unboxed) 38. L'Occitane Hand Cream set (unboxed, now OOS) 39. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask 40. 2x Shiseido Facial Cotton 41. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask 42. Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large) And yes, if you do the math, I could've become a Rouge during the sale alone. *drops head in shame, but then remembers this was budgeted and not one cent was put on a credit card. Raises head*
I'm in serious awe.

starletta8

I'm in serious awe.

I saved for this, and it was my treat. I also got about $100 of stuff only sold at L'Occitane, and some other goodies at NM, Nordstrom, Ulta.... and came in under budget. I shouldn't need anything until I use up my eye cream or backup concealers. In other words, a few months.

GreenEyedAllie

I saved for this, and it was my treat. I also got about $100 of stuff only sold at L'Occitane, and some other goodies at NM, Nordstrom, Ulta.... and came in under budget. I shouldn't need anything until I use up my eye cream or backup concealers. In other words, a few months.
I wanna know your budget if you can buy Giorgio Armani and come in under. ;) (Look at #10)

Latest posts