All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I got a sample of that one and I'm pretty sure it'll be one that I take advantage of the sale on. I started using it last night tho so i'll continue to use it til I can stamp its a must have or notice a difference cuz im used to origins night-a-mins. I think a few months ago there was a deluxe sample im soooo mad I missed out on!! Josie Moran is my 2nd choice I use at night. Only thing with the SR Luna is the smell initially but it wasn't a stinky poo odor....just a "did I just cut grass" odor that faded quickly lol.
I have had that Luna Sleeping Night Oil for months now---think I'l put a clip on my nose and just go for it
girlhaha.gif

laurennnxox

Added that Sephora favorites Beauty Sleep to my cart (thanks guys...
girlhaha.gif
) and also the Cover FX Natural Oil Free foundation. It has kinda crappy reviews but I'm wearing a sample of it and so far I like it a lot. I primed, set it with powder, and used a setting spray like always though. I'm going to keep testing it out this week before I decide if I want it. They have even a shade lighter than what my store carries (AKA my sample) so I'll probably spring for that one so I can wear it alone or also mix in with slightly too dark foundations.

KiKi Kontour

I believe in this set it's the same deluxe sample of Luna
http://www.sephora.com/beauty-sleep-P402972?skuId=1739408

It has the origins one too!

You can buy that set and then wait until Sephora gives out the GC in late December...I don't remember the amount. I think it's $25 for $50 purchase? Someone correct me if i'm wrong.
Yeeees that luna set and the origins set for $22 wit the night-a-mins n gin-zing (even tho I'd prefer perfect world) and I just know once word gets out that luna set will be snatched so I'm gonna grab it now wit the 20% off and hold off on my clarisonic brush n origins duo for the GC. I think it's 50...well hell it better be for as much as I spend so a 25 gc would be an insult
blah.gif
**slowly takes it to use anyways AFTER I submit my complaint**

Prettypackages

Man, is there a Ulta thread? I had NO idea they were releasing a pink heart shaped brush. I totally would have bought at least two for my Mom and I. dang nabbit. How did I not hear about this. Ah well. I might pay ebay prices for one. I don't even see a lot of talk about it online. ONly a handful of blogs.

AutumnMoon

s1718790-main-hero-300.jpg

anybody tried this Raw Sauce stuff????
I have. It's not sticky or heavy, but it's a nice addition to my skincare lineup. I am just getting into Korean skincare and it's really making my skin glow. I use it after my toner and before serums. I like it, but I recently got an essance from Peach and Lily that I think is better.

sungelly87

I've been really curious about the Sunday Riley stuff. Have you tried her balm cleanser?
Are you talking about the Blue Moon Cleansing Balm? It was briefly on Sephora but was OOS. I signed up for an email reminder. I don't think it has reappeared on the website. I read reviews that the balm is super thick like hardened coconut oil but very luxurious and nice. The other cleanser I have is the Ceramic Slip, which I like. Its like a gel texture but doesn't strip the skin.

TwiggyPop

Ill have to check it out. Im bad with charging my clarisonic so I dont use it as often as i should
I lost my charger. Haha! I was really bad with charging mine too, but when we remodeled our bathroom I put all of my stuff in random places throughout the house and I haven't found it since.

AutumnMoon

The other cleanser I have is the Ceramic Slip, which I like. Its like a gel texture but doesn't strip the skin.
Does the Ceramic Slip take off makeup? Also, how is the Good Genes? I have combo skin that skews dry every where except my forehead. (Sorry for all the questions... I just am very curious about the SR stuff).

TwiggyPop

Is the NARS F&F sale exclusive or do they send you the code in an email? I just signed up for updates from them and want to order a few things. That lipstick set looks amazing!

Vandekamp

Man, is there a Ulta thread? I had NO idea they were releasing a pink heart shaped brush. I totally would have bought at least two for my Mom and I. dang nabbit. How did I not hear about this. Ah well. I might pay ebay prices for one. I don't even see a lot of talk about it online. ONly a handful of blogs.
I don't think there is. I would go ahead and start one @Prettypackages