All Things Sephora

montREALady

Ok that video showing the people rushing in for the Balmain products just makes me sad for humanity.  I love exclusive products as much as the next person but wow, to act like that towards other people is just shameful and insulting.  They must have something a bit off in their heads to act that way.
I nearly got trampled for MAC RiRi. Balmain was like Black Friday at Walmart. Same thing.

ryan-eh

What's sad is that they have NO shame!
Plus it doesn't even make sense to me?? If you have enough money to drop $100 on a shopping bag then you might as well go on ebay and pay the markup on the actual goods. And if you can't afford to buy the actual goods then don't waste that $100 on the bag, LORD ALMIGHTY.

Shars

Makes our makeup obsession seem rather tame!!!

ohboy.gif

What's sad is that they have NO shame!

It certainly is
sigh.gif

I did have to stand in a line and covertly manoeuver my way to the front for one of the MAC x Rihanna collections but I didn't punch anybody lol. That was the last time I went to the store for a collection release though!
She told me it was a different one than the online offer. I'm tempted to order something...
girlhaha.gif

Ooohh I forgot my Cotton Pads!!

Quote: Originally Posted by montREALady

I nearly got trampled for MAC RiRi. Balmain was like Black Friday at Walmart. Same thing.
Wow!!!

YarahFlower

I did have to stand in a line and covertly manoeuver my way to the front for one of the MAC x Rihanna collections but I didn't punch anybody lol. That was the last time I went to the store for a collection release though! :haha: Ooohh I forgot my Cotton Pads!! Wow!!!
I think I may get 2 packs of the shisedo cottons! They're my favorite!

Vineetha

Anyone use Herbivore products! I am confused between their Orchid youth preserving oil vs. Clarins Orchid one!

montREALady

Plus it doesn't even make sense to me??  If you have enough money to drop $100 on a shopping bag then you might as well go on ebay and pay the markup on the actual goods.  And if you can't afford to buy the actual goods then don't waste that $100 on the bag, LORD ALMIGHTY.  
Girl nothing marked up will be that cheap. Maybe a ring, which was $17 retail. With the bag they can put their regular Target goodies inside and parade around trying to prove to people that they succeeded in getting some Balmain goodies...which they didn't. So, yeah :sigh:
I did have to stand in a line and covertly manoeuver my way to the front for one of the MAC x Rihanna collections but I didn't punch anybody lol. That was the last time I went to the store for a collection release though! :haha: Ooohh I forgot my Cotton Pads!! Wow!!!
That was my first and last time. I wasn't readdyyyyyy! I didn't know it was that serious. Her collections were what got me back to MAC after a 10 yr break so I really was clueless. But not anymore. No I lie, I lined up for Osbourne's, that was half the intensity of RiRi.

montREALady

Okay skincare, I tried stuff when I did the skincare class at Sephora and something instantly broke me out. I know I used PTR...I need to check. I just bought the small pack of the Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Cleansing Cloths. They smell so good and work decent enough. May buy the big pack. Edit: here's what I used, anyone use and like them?:
Oh I got my VIB sale official invite in the mail yesterday. I want that in-store free tote!

laurennnxox

I'm not sure where to ask this-- but is the bioderma h2o micellar water worth it? Right now I use sephora's and like it a lot. However, it's like 13-ish oz for $20, when I can get 500ml (just under 17 oz) of bioderma for $19.95. Then, I don't know if I should get the pink "sensibio" one, that I see everywhere... or the Sebium one which is for oily skin and to help sebum production or whatever it claims. I have combo/oily skin but I don't know if the sebium one is safe for eyes. Plus, I'd think that's what good skin care is for... I'd just be using this to remove makeup before actually cleansing.

NaomiH

So Prince Charming wakes me up with beautiful white roses this morning & then reminds me that my drivers license is expiring today & I need to get to the DMV :thud: :unsure: Everybody wants to spend their birthday at the DMV :eek:hboy: I loved (not) spending the morning watching the lady at the DMV coughing & sneezing into her hands before handing me my change & then in her Froggy from the little rascals voice orders me against the blue wall for my mugshot :cry: It almost made shopping in Sephora today seem sterile :lol: My Sephora only had bits & pieces of new collections today. Boy do the perks suck lately
So nice of him to give you roses in bed but boo to the dmv!

awickedshape

[COLOR=0000FF]   What is this madness????[/COLOR]:shrugs: [COLOR=0000FF]   Gave me a little chuckle and you a little fright!!!![/COLOR]:haha:  
Nah!! Doh lie!! Wtf?! Nooooooo. I was envious of the bags when I saw them on IG but not enough to buy them! That's their reward for frigging lining up for hours!! I sat on my ass at home. I can't.
[COLOR=0000FF]  Makes our makeup obsession seem rather tame!!![/COLOR] :eek:hboy:   [COLOR=0000FF]What's sad is that they have NO shame![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF] It certainly is  [/COLOR]:sigh:  
Crazy

YarahFlower

I'm not sure where to ask this-- but is the bioderma h2o micellar water worth it? Right now I use sephora's and like it a lot. However, it's like 13-ish oz for $20, when I can get 500ml (just under 17 oz) of bioderma for $19.95. Then, I don't know if I should get the pink "sensibio" one, that I see everywhere... or the Sebium one which is for oily skin and to help sebum production or whatever it claims. I have combo/oily skin but I don't know if the sebium one is safe for eyes. Plus, I'd think that's what good skin care is for... I'd just be using this to remove makeup before actually cleansing. 
I'm with you on this inquiry! I've been going back and forth between getting it or not! :sigh:

purplerinne

YES! i was using Simple Micellar water and sampled Bioderma at the Makeup Show and switched right away. If you have oily/combo skin you should get the green/blue one. My friend has oily skin and she LOVES it...she says she's not as oily anymore....

I am SUPER in love with the Hydrabio since I have dry skin. Also, if you contact Beautylish CS they MAY be able to send you samples. I asked for a friend who didn't know which to get also but i also had an order coming to me...they are SUPER helpful too...love love Beautylish!

Latest posts