All Things Sephora

pretty_melody

I hadnt touched my ambient lighting palette for awhile,decided to use dim light as a contour. It looks so pretty and subtle on ny pale skin. I love discovering new ways to use things.:eyelove:

Medgal07

All of my orders shipped!
pompom.gif
That's awesome!!! I'm waiting for my last one to ship.

Medgal07

I hadnt touched my ambient lighting palette for awhile,decided to use dim light as a contour. It looks so pretty and subtle on ny pale skin. I love discovering new ways to use things.
eyelove.gif
Sounds pretty---nice when you rediscover makeup in your stash---you get to fall in love with it all over again.

Dolly Snow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Mb_-MW4C_s

I was searching up videos on the Hourglass blushes and I stumbled upon this video
girlhaha.gif

it is a spoof video lol

purplerinne

I totally forgot that I'm getting the Guerlain holiday balls today! Does it have more glitter than the original ones? cuz if so it's going back!!!! I have the meteorites pressed in 03 and one day i looked in the mirror and omggggg i felt like Edward Cullen! totally not my cup of tea.

also...sephora shipping is slow as a snail right now. I only placed 3 orders and none have shipped (holiday balls was before the sale). at this rate i'm going to suck it up and head to the store and buy more items lol

i'm debating on using my friend's VIB account for next week. she doesn't care and i don't need anymore points. anyone else thinking of this LOL

Monsy

I hadnt touched my ambient lighting palette for awhile,decided to use dim light as a contour. It looks so pretty and subtle on ny pale skin. I love discovering new ways to use things.
eyelove.gif
Love dim light I use it so often. I think i might need full size. I use it either all over for light dusting or to blend the cheek color to soften it up

Monsy

I got it during nordies anniversary because they had the set with the body lotion. It is pricey but so worth it. Great staying power.

Latest posts