All Things Sephora

Medgal07

LOL, I wouldve thought it would have been automatic too. LIke I know you see I have it, and it is a generic code, soooooo...
Actually they did do it for me last year. Guess Sephora is trying to be cheap.
We know it can be done----you're living proof!!!!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

Yeah they are!! At the counter they act as if nothing is going on and the crowd is just because of the weekend! Unless specifically asked to use the coupon, they just give you the total without even checking if you have a code to use! I thought it was just my store but apparently not!!
ohboy.gif

Medgal07

So yes, I did place another order
lol.gif
just one last order............hopefully. The clock is ticking.

I got the Burberry Effortless liquid eyeliner (gets great reviews everywhere) & Givenchy Le rouge a porter lipstick in Framboise GriffÀe
eyelove.gif
I just had to get one more in too
girlhaha.gif

Medgal07

At least you received an email- Sephora just cancelled my order because I had that lipstick in it (ordered while the website said it was still in stock) and created a new order for me -minus the lipstick. I checked because I saw your post.

They also seemed to have taken away the 100 point perk that I ordered with it- I either want it or 100 points returned to my account.
Hopefully my order will be here before I see this guy
santa.gif
thud.gif
Speechless!!!

Prettypackages

Have you looked at Kevyn Aucoin's Contour Book II ? It has two cream contours, two cream highlighters and four shadows.. My local Sephora told me that next to the Becca highlighting trio - that was their best seller this sale..

I legit already have the sculpting powder (plus 2 backups), and the other three contour/highlighters... so I have convinced myself it is not needed. But I LOVE the Kevyn Aucoin sculpting powder.. you can also get it single-sized sculpting powder for $44.. but the kit is a better value at $65..

EDIT: beware of the single sculpting powder.. It is only .11 oz (double the size of a Mac eyeshadow and only a little bit more product than a MUFE artist shadow), but you just use a little bit - it is meant to only contour, not bronze... but I just wanted to forewarn you that it is quite small.
you might have convinced me to buy it. *sigh* you guys are such a bad influence.
Quote: Originally Posted by shizzelly

I like the pink sponge the best, it's the smoothest and least porous, holds up the best and gives the best finish. The black is my second favorite but it seems to get rather porous and rough-ish after a few months. The white is my least favorite just because I HATE looking at it when it's dirty and I feel like no matter hard to you try it'll never truly be clean. I always change mine out every six months. They could last much longer than that but for hygiene purposes that's how long I feel comfortable keeping them for!
Some people are selling the VIB sale "code" cards on ebay
icon_eek.gif

I ordered the second contour book during the sale and it'll be here tomorrow! I could do some swatches when it gets here if you'd like.
angelic.gif
I know you aren't talking to me, but I'm looking forward to your swatches.

smileyt06

I'm trying to place one more order online for the artist shadows but the rouge discount is not working with the discounts it gives you for buying 3. I'm calling now but they must be extremely busy

Medgal07

Love TF Noir!! I have been rotating between my sample of that and Velvet Orchid over the past few weeks. I really should have picked them up during the sale. If we VIBRs get to use the VIB code this weekend, I think I'm going to grab both.
girlhaha.gif
My wallet just left the country!!!!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]    Glad you're no longer sick & bored.  Still time to place another order !!!![/COLOR]:type:   [COLOR=0000FF]Two of my orders arrived today.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]    I've lost track of just how many I placed![/COLOR]   [COLOR=0000FF] I placed one last order!!!!  When will I ever get a Chanel fragrance at 20% off------so  told myself[/COLOR]:haha:    :roflmao:    [COLOR=0000FF]We know it can be done----you're living proof!!!!![/COLOR]   :eek:hboy:  
Nooooo :lmao: I placed like 4 orders today alone !! And I am still sitting here staring at the website :haha:

purplerinne

Ok sorry if this has been asked but I just read on beauty talk, the Sephora boards, that someone went in to their store and the SA told her that they got word the VIBR sale will be extended one week, anyone else heard this!? I'm highly doubting it. Although I think some stores are stating different things, some said they will give the discount to vibr during the vibe sale. So irritating.
I went in store today and they told me that if a rouge person comes in during the sale next week they will not be denied.

novocainedreams

I'm trying to place one more order online for the artist shadows but the rouge discount is not working with the discounts it gives you for buying 3. I'm calling now but they must be extremely busy
They told me they could not do both discounts because of the computer. Read my rant below LOL. Ok I'm over everything LOL. Question, I know I've read that people have gotten the MUFE eyeshadow deal(3 shadows and you get $20 off) PLUS the 20% off before, you can't do it online but they either did it over the phone or in store. My question is how?? Because today the SA in store were CLUELESS, plus the 3 pans were OOS, and they rung me up three times, and still never bothered to tell me it wouldn't work!!! So I had to go back and finally return them. And the one manager or whoever was RUDE. UGH. THen I called the VIBR hotline and waited for almost 20 minutes, went through the whole adding process and she couldn't do it either!!! Come on, Sephora needs to get with the program and let the systems use more than one code!!!! I asked for a manager but they were so busy they weren't available. I told the SA to have them call me tomorrow then because they need to hear our complaints, however first world they might be, don't offer something if you can't uphold it, and VIBR is a total joke. Sigh. Ok, done ranting. I did pick up the new glam glow lip duo in store. I hope it's good.

novocainedreams

I went in store today and they told me that if a rouge person comes in during the sale next week they will not be denied.
Really?? My store SA made it a point to tell me "this is the last day for your discount" Then again my SA was clueless and the floor manager just plain rude.

TwiggyPop

He was curious watching me use it, so I told him to try it. He was like "my face is SO clean" and immediately bought his own brush head. Now he uses it more than me. We just picked up the new men's brush head while in sephora. He said (no joke) " I'm going to try this when I get home." He has a skin care regimen now. He used to wash his face with body wash :shock:
You guys are too cute. Haha.

smileyt06

They told me they could not do both discounts because of the computer. Read my rant below LOL. Ok I'm over everything LOL. Question, I know I've read that people have gotten the MUFE eyeshadow deal(3 shadows and you get $20 off) PLUS the 20% off before, you can't do it online but they either did it over the phone or in store. My question is how?? Because today the SA in store were CLUELESS, plus the 3 pans were OOS, and they rung me up three times, and still never bothered to tell me it wouldn't work!!! So I had to go back and finally return them. And the one manager or whoever was RUDE. UGH. THen I called the VIBR hotline and waited for almost 20 minutes, went through the whole adding process and she couldn't do it either!!! Come on, Sephora needs to get with the program and let the systems use more than one code!!!! I asked for a manager but they were so busy they weren't available. I told the SA to have them call me tomorrow then because they need to hear our complaints, however first world they might be, don't offer something if you can't uphold it, and VIBR is a total joke. Sigh. Ok, done ranting. I did pick up the new glam glow lip duo in store. I hope it's good.
You know what's crazy I got three tonight at JCP and it went through there. I told the lady and she was like its manager discretion bs because the girl that rung me up was far from a manager. The glamglow is bomb, I got it during the friends and fam sale

novocainedreams

[
You know what's crazy I got three tonight at JCP and it went through there. I told the lady and she was like its manager discretion bs because the girl that rung me up was far from a manager. The glamglow is bomb, I got it during the friends and fam sale
That really PISSES ME OFF. They are definitely going to get a mouthful tomorrow when I talk to their manager. Way too many different answers and obviously no real guidelines. I've heard good things, so I can't wait to try it.

TwiggyPop

OFF-TOPIC... GLAMGLOW Buy 1, get 1 free on GlamGlowMud website.. I found the deal on Sephora's beautytalk..  You have to add ONE product - put in the code DEALMOONBOGO and it will add the same item at no charge.. I just tried it.. It works.. CREDIT to mdgraz on Sephora's site..
Awesome, thank you!!!

Latest posts