All Things Sephora

elegant-one

girlhaha.gif

Though no code. Phone orders and store orders can be made during the sale period for VIBR!!

"
Hi XXXX - not to worry, all stores and call centers have been notified of this decision and should be able to assist! As we know, sometimes communication can get lost amongst 1000s of employees, so if you do come across an issue at the store or via phone, please ask for a supervisor or manager, as they should be aware of the accommodation policy.
Cheers,
Sara

Ok, I think this is a REALLY bad idea. Just let people order their own products! I want ebates & I want to pick my own samples! What about your CC? I've never call in an order, And, my store does not carry a lot of items, Ugh!

Bronwyn

I LOVE cheek pops!!!! I don't have that one yet, but it's high on my list. What blush are you wearing here? It's lovely on you, too.
I love that blush. It's not buttery at all, quite hard in the pan, but it's sheer and build able so you can't overdo it which is good. Hoping to pick up nude pop during the sale

starletta8

Just received two emails about my orders that haven't shipped.

And I quote:
Quote: Greetings from Sephora.

It has come to our attention that your recent FLASH order will be delivered later than expected due to a processing delay.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. As a courtesy for this error, we are adding 100 points to your Beauty Bank. These points never expire and can be redeemed in-store or online. Your Beauty Bank balance will reflect the additional points within 3-5 business days.

We know that you have several options for your beauty needs and appreciate that you chose Sephora.

My response?

Are you friggin' kidding me?!?! I can't offload the 15K+ points I have.

elegant-one

So I tried the Burberry liquid felt tip liner today
love.gif
It's the first time I have been able to do a flick at the end of my liner without it looking weird on me. It wore really well on me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't waterproof.

I've been trying to emulate Alicia Vikander's liner from the new Man From Uncle Movie. She wears THE most amazing 60's clothes & earrings in the movie. I could wear every one of them!!!

Rasbury

So I tried the Burberry liquid felt tip liner today
love.gif
It's the first time I have been able to do a flick at the end of my liner without it looking weird on me. It wore really well on me, but I'm pretty sure it isn't waterproof.

I've been trying to emulate Alicia Vikander liner from the new Man From Uncle Movie. She wears THE most amazing 60's clothes & earring in the movie. I could wear every one of them!!!
Oh no...this is the exact last thing I need to hear 48 hours before the VIB sale. I don't mind it not being waterproof, but do you feel like it would smudge too much if you rubbed your eyes, etc.

I should probably not follow Specktra for the next couple days until I make my orders because my list just keeps growing.

Medgal07

you never asked me I do not know. I do not know if we have lush thread. for me lush is either a hit or a miss (big time)
most of their stuff is just fun and colorful and smell nice and that's about it
but i have couple of staples that i always have :

chocolate whipstick lip balm
honey trap lip balm
buffy - AMAZING
mask of magnaminty
brazened honey
the olive branch shower gel
lmao.gif
Thank you Monsy darling---your staples are so noted and appreciated!!!!

elegant-one

Oh no...this is the exact last thing I need to hear 48 hours before the VIB sale. I don't mind it not being waterproof, but do you feel like it would smudge too much if you rubbed your eyes, etc.

I should probably not follow Specktra for the next couple days until I make my orders because my list just keeps growing.
That's hard to say because I didn't rub my eye at all because I wear contacts but it didn't budge on me - but then most eye products don't for me. I don;t even need a primer on my lids.

Rasbury

That's hard to say because I didn't rub my eye at all because I wear contacts but it didn't budge on me - but then most eye products don't for me. I don;t even need a primer on my lids.
I usually don't have a problem either and I'm pretty good about not touching my eyes/face, but I work outside and do get rained on occasionally, so I try to be a bit choosey with my eyeliners/mascara.

That being said, this 20% has me feeling far more forgiving on trying new products than I should, but I figure I can always return it. I just want that perfect flick too!

Latest posts