All Things Sephora

Genn

So don't kill me guys.. I have an off-topic question. Does anyone have a MUFE pro card? They're releasing a limited edition artist shadow collector's  set that I need but its MUFe online exclusive..no Sephora. :(
I don't have a pro card but I want to hear more about this palette! artist shadows are my favorite :eyelove:

colormefab

I don't have a pro card but I want to hear more about this palette! artist shadows are my favorite
eyelove.gif
Mine too! Check out trendmood on IG to see the palette. They're releasing a limited edition 30 artist shadow palette for Cyber Monday. Its $280 though. I already have 32 of them, and some of the ones in the palette overlap but its such a good value.

msvluvsmac

Anybody tried KatVon D requiem ? Im tring to decide whether I need it or not, I will order online and wont be able to go to a store during the sale..most ppl hate it but i saw it in a video by shades of kassie and it looked beautiful in her swatch
I have it and I hardly ever use it. It's ok on me if I layer it with another color or a lip pencil.

Mismatchedsocks

That is excellent that you've had that in your area, but truly YMMV with Sephora on this and be ready to call CS from the store and fight for it. I've been denied at least once a year.
Whats YMMV and CS ? And why were u denied ur discount they should be able to look up your name and see ur status, you can always download the app on ur ohone and view ur card there

purplerinne

Mine too! Check out trendmood on IG to see the palette. They're releasing a limited edition 30 artist shadow palette for Cyber Monday. Its $280 though. I already have 32 of them, and some of the ones in the palette overlap but its such a good value.
do mufe pro's get a discount on this???

purplerinne

I just heard that pro's may not be able to. I don't know.
hmmm I'll have to check if my card is still valid. there's a mufe boutique an hour away from me and other than that i have to do phone orders. I didn't even know that u can buy online now through their site LOLOL

Medgal07

My other order is being overnighted.
Two more of my orders arrived this morning-------CL Pluminette was one and so, so worth the wait---it's heaven in a lipstick bullet
angelic.gif

The other was my Chanel Chance Eau Vive fragrance.

I have just two more orders to go and the last time I checked both were 'sent to the warehouse.'
sigh.gif

colormefab

Two more of my orders arrived this morning-------CL Pluminette was one and so, so worth the wait---it's heaven in a lipstick bullet
angelic.gif

The other was my Chanel Chance Eau Vive fragrance.

I have just two more orders to go and the last time I checked both were 'sent to the warehouse.'
sigh.gif
I have the Chanel Chance Eau Vive in my cart right now ready to go. Its heavenly.

bunnypoet

Whats YMMV and CS ? And why were u denied ur discount they should be able to look up your name and see ur status, you can always download the app on ur ohone and view ur card there
YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary (everyone has different experiences)

CS = Customer Service

Hope that helps!

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF] Two more of my orders arrived this morning-------CL Pluminette was one and so, so worth the wait---it's heaven in a lipstick bullet[/COLOR]:angel: [COLOR=0000FF]   The other was my Chanel Chance Eau Vive fragrance.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   I have just two more orders to go and the last time I checked both were 'sent to the warehouse.'[/COLOR]:sigh:
All my orders shipped too!! The one pending "sent to warehouse" was shipped today!! I guess I need to partake in the weekend sale for the coming week :lol:

Medgal07

I guess I need to partake in the weekend sale for the coming week
lol.gif
I just checked again------one shipped and will arrive tomorrow-----I wish the other would too so I can wrap the madness up and tie it neatly with a bow!!!!

​ There can't possibly be anything that you've missed!! You're singlehandedly responsible for the product shortages as it is.
shrugs.gif

Latest posts