All Things Sephora

Medgal07

LMAO... I need to bathe in that stuff then.
I can't tell you all how hard I'm laughing right now
lol.gif
lmao.gif
There is something about THIS particular one that they just LOVE. I have 2 others and they don't garner the
same reaction.....I did the research-----that's why I need another bottle. It was a clear winner!!!!
th_roll1.gif

Medgal07

Oooh Ohhhh I wanna be chased too! LMAO. You should try the G&G Limperatrice 3 too if you haven't already.
I read up on that---it's like a fruit salad, and this got my attention:

"Flamboyant and energetic, for L’Impératrice life is a movie and she is its heroine. All heads turn when she enters a room. Vibrant, magnetic she exudes charisma and force of character".

This will have to go on my list!!!!
type.gif

boschicka

My box just came. It's huge I don't like how they packed it.
What? You're not convinced that the single piece of bubble wrap doesn't prevent everything from slamming around during shipping?

This drives me bonkers! Sometimes they get lucky but most of the time something arrives shattered. Why is it so difficult for these stores to realize makeup is fragile!?!?

slowlikehoney

Thank y'all for saying something about this...
I got the same reply and I was salty, but now I am going to email again to see if they will reconsider giving me the cash back.
I filled out the form again but they still rejected giving me cash back because of the same reason from before.

laurennnxox

pompom.gif
Was fiiiiiiiiiinally able to order KVD Bow N Arrow! I go home in a week, and even though I have flash shipping, I just had it shipped home. It'll be a nice "welcome home" gift. I've already waited, like, months. What's a couple more days?

GreenEyedAllie

:pompom: Was fiiiiiiiiiinally able to order KVD Bow N Arrow! I go home in a week, and even though I have flash shipping, I just had it shipped home. It'll be a nice "welcome home" gift. I've already waited, like, months. What's a couple more days? 
Thanks! I snagged it, too!! I was able to do it over the phone and get my 20%! ***NOTE: My rep said they're only extending the 20% ONCE, so just be aware. She offered to add anything else I wanted. I got another CL, and that my dears is it for me this sale*******

Mayanas

:pompom: Was fiiiiiiiiiinally able to order KVD Bow N Arrow! I go home in a week, and even though I have flash shipping, I just had it shipped home. It'll be a nice "welcome home" gift. I've already waited, like, months. What's a couple more days? 
Me too.

purplerinne

Thanks! I snagged it, too!! I was able to do it over the phone and get my 20%! ***NOTE: My rep said they're only extending the 20% ONCE, so just be aware. She offered to add anything else I wanted. I got another CL, and that my dears is it for me this sale*******
ugh guess I'll be using my friends VIB account to place my orders lol

msvluvsmac

[COLOR=0000FF]I can't tell you all how hard I'm laughing right now[/COLOR]:lol: :lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]There is something about THIS [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]particular one that they just LOVE.  I have 2 others and they don't garner the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  same reaction.....I did the [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]research-----that's why I need another bottle.  It was a clear winner!!!![/COLOR] :roflmao:  
   :lmao: [COLOR=0000FF]Oh hell I married all 3 of those----but don't tell hubs I said that!!!![/COLOR]
:lmao:

Latest posts