All Things Sephora

dash4

I am thinking of using my $20/$25 (whatever it is this year) on the newest Too Faced Chocolate (bon-bon) bar. Or another MUFE eyeshadow trio. I can't decide. But the TF chocolate bar doesn't come out until December 8th..

It's so sad how this thread moves so slowly now, I can only imagine it's because of the change of format :(.

I agree. It was easier just to come back to the thread and see how many "new posts" popped up since your last visit.

Last edited:

Ingenue

I made Rouge. they did't have a card nor a "welcome kit" to give me at the store so they told me to ask next time i come in

Yayy...? LOL Welcome to the addict's lounge!!! When I made Rouge I had a mini nervous breakdown. I buy entirely too much makeup. SMH.

Case in point:
Bite-Beauty-Lip-Lab-Limited-Release-Lipstick-Set.jpg

Can you have too many Bite Lipsticks? I'm just saying...

Attachments

• biteset.jpg
    biteset.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 80
  • Bite-Beauty-Lip-Lab-Limited-Release-Lipstick-Set.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 76

Ingenue

A Makeup Forever eyeshadow set that came out last year (or earlier this year I can't remember)...it looks like a little train case. The pans are small, but from what I've read they pop out so I can fill my new little z palette. It's been in and out of the sale section for a few months now.

If you're talking about the 30-set with picks from 30 artists, I want to say the pans are the same size as the regulars. I have it... and I've popped them out and into a regular MUFE palette with no problem.

Jayjayy

It's so sad how this thread moves so slowly now, I can only imagine it's because of the change of format :(.

Agree. Personally I come on a lot less because of the changes. Even as I type this its skipping letters and moving slooowly. I'm grateful we're still here!! but ugh

Sabrunka

If you're talking about the 30-set with picks from 30 artists, I want to say the pans are the same size as the regulars. I have it... and I've popped them out and into a regular MUFE palette with no problem.

She's talking about the traincase with the mini eyeshadows in it! They're the same size as the ones in the 9 pan palette I believe!

Ingenue

Ahhh ok! Thanks for the clarification. Silly me not paying attention. I see the 30-shadow set was up on the site so my brain went there. LOL

Tarabotti

Yayy...? LOL Welcome to the addict's lounge!!! When I made Rouge I had a mini nervous breakdown. I buy entirely too much makeup. SMH.

Case in point:

Can you have too many Bite Lipsticks? I'm just saying...

Did you really buy this? I can't believe that it isn't sold out yet.

Rasbury

Does anyone know when the $20/$25 (whatever it is) coupon goes out? And is it just for Rouge?

At first I thought I was doing something wrong since the thread was moving so slow/so few new posts. I guess it will just take some getting used to.

dash4

Does anyone know when the $20/$25 (whatever it is) coupon goes out? And is it just for Rouge?

At first I thought I was doing something wrong since the thread was moving so slow/so few new posts. I guess it will just take some getting used to.

I got mine today in the mail. It is $25 off $50 for Rouge. It starts December 2nd and valid until December 14th!

shontay07108

Any brown girls try the expanded shade range of the Too Faced Born This Way foundation? I'm curious about it.

I want my discount card, Sephora. :bat::bat::bat:

VioletSparkles

The reward card is for all Beauty Insiders, I believe. $25 for Rouge, $20 for VIB, and $15 for regular Beauty Insiders.

laurennnxox

Absolutely. It makes coming here a chore for me. It's an eyesore and I hate how it never picks up where I left off in a thread. smh

this is exactly why I have not been on since the switch. :( I know everyone is having to adapt to change, but the fact that since it's finals week and I can only check once in a while.... the thought of having to sift through old posts and read backwards and not pick up where I left off has really really really been deterring me. To me, it makes no logical sense to read "backwards" or "up" the page. It's kept me from even attempting at catching up. I know there is a feature to flip it but it still gets confusing. Hopefully being able to pick up where we left off is on top priority because it's very frustrating without it. I miss my specktra ladies dearly!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Latest posts