All Things Sephora

starletta8

:shakehead: ​They need to stop already!! Shop elsewhere---your coins are too good for them. This is starting to feel personal and it's not even me.:nixweiss:

That's how I feel. I don't get why I'm on Sephora's List du Merde.

I just wanted the $25 for my Guerlain bronzer that's got a giant hole of pan in it.

Sandy072

What are you ladies planning on getting with the $25 GC? I'm thinking of the Armani foundation. Any recs?

Im planning zpalette baby size and hourglass radiant light! I'm so pale right now that it is working really well to warm up my face. I haven't hit pan on the one I have in the ambient palette but rather buy it with the gift card than run out and not have it after all the salsa are over.

Vineetha

Speaking of our Vee...

This is early but I didn't want to miss it because I may be out on the 4th.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VEE
SHE MAKES US HAPPY
SHE LOVES TO BUY MAKEUP
AND GIGGLE WITH MEDDY & ME!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR VEE!!!! :heart:

Love you...HUGS!!!!
:yay:Aww EO Thank you so so much!!! :kisskiss: So i am now officially in my Birthday mode :type:!! Its no fun without you guys too!! Lots of Loveeee:dance::twirl::band:

ETA: just realised There is limit to the number of emoji's we can use in a single comment as well :call:

jenise

So I just called Sephora's costumer service line to ask about why I haven't received my $25 off $50 coupon yet since the promotion starts tomorrow. The rep that I spoke to was the rudest person I ever had to deal with it. He called me a liar, saying it showed delivered, etc. (why would I waste my time calling and dealing with these people if I received the gift card??) I asked him what his name was "he says WILHELM" yelling it. I then ask why does he has an attitude and yelling? And asked him what his last name was - continued to yell for no apparent reason. I then said transfer me to your manager and now I have been on hold for over an hour (he obviously never tried to transfer me). Never have I been so disrespected, especially by a company that I spend thousands of dollars on each year. I cannot believe that I was treated like this - my question was NOT answered and I had to deal with a horrible rep. This is ridiculous.

I am SO turned off. I don't even wanna buy anything from there.

laurennnxox

sigh. for some blasted reason my card always goes to my billing address, which I don't live at (my parents house and i'm in grad school). I've corrected it on the website and have called over this and nothing changes. I will be hella miffed if I don't get an email to take in store or use online. I hate phone ordering....... they really don't wan't my money, huh?

Vineetha

Squeals and cartwheels in my head!!!! Joining in the early Birthday wishes to a really incredible lady who in addition to making me laugh is single-handedly responsible for my wallet being intermittently empty!!!! I hope you have the 'bestest' Birthday ever!!!! Our very own Sherlock super sleuth who can find anything at anytime and then convince us to buy it!!!!
Happy Birthday Vee
Best wishes, hugs & kisses
Love, Meddy

:kisskiss: Meddyyyy!!! :dance:Thank you sooo much!! So now i have to go do some birthday shopping since you guys already started the birthday week for me :arco::tee: Although i plead not guilty to all the wallet emptying exercises :type: :secret: :thumbsup:

Vineetha

I don't understand how they keep screwing this up---especially since you've reported the error/oversight to them.

I just got mine in the mail today.

I usually get mails and emails without issues. I havent received the GC this time around though! I was expecting it today but nope :( :doh:

BrittLuvsMakeup

My Sephora gift card/coupon arrived in the mail today, however, it was delivered to the address that I gave them a long time ago and have since updated to my current address years ago. I do not understand why they keep delivering gift cards/coupons for their sale events to that address (my boyfriend lives there so he gives them to me when he gets them) but send regular promotional materials to my current address. I have changed my address in my profile, called them to update my address, etc. but I still have these issues. Anyways, I'm happy that I got it but I have no clue what to buy, lol. I bought so much stuff during Black Friday and Cyber Monday that I don't know what else to buy at this time.

Vineetha

Advance happy birthday V! :wavey:

PS my emojis didn't work :(
Thank you C :wavey::heart:

C - Go to settings and if you scroll down there is an option to choose editor. Change from Basic to standard and the emojis will be enabled.
Its incredibly difficult to navigate the website on mobile though. I wait till i can access via laptop to catch up on threads ! :(

Latest posts