All Things Sephora

stormborn

Happy birthday ladies!

There are some new Favourites sets up: another mascara set and this year's Bronze Bares All. I loved last year's so I will most likely get it again once it hits stores. I'm excited that it has a full size Laura Mercier Caviar Stick and another baby Becca Opal highlighter.

Ingenue

Happy Birthday Ladies!:sunshine:

I have to return some things to Sephora with NO RECEIPT (can't find them anywhere) that I've had for about 3 weeks (because... lazy). I wonder if they keep an account of purchases? I need to read some FAQ's or something...

shellygrrl

Staff member
Hiiii ladies! Yes, my birthday was yesterday! :) I finally got my hands on the sweet peach palette from my boyfriend and it is LOVE! So versatile. I need to slow down on all the warm eyeshadow shades I've been buying lately, I am completely lacking in the cooler ones. Which is funny because a year or two ago you would never catch me dead in warms!

Anyway, I found it touching that you all remembered! I've been here, more lurking than not. Trying not to spend all my birthday money in one place. :p

Happy belated!

I have to return some things to Sephora with NO RECEIPT (can't find them anywhere) that I've had for about 3 weeks (because... lazy). I wonder if they keep an account of purchases? I need to read some FAQ's or something...

Your purchases should be noted in your account on the site.

Last edited:

GreenEyedAllie

I had that happen once with a lipstick, and my SiJCP looked it up using my VIB account.

Ingenue

Yep, I found everything (including some stuff that I forgot I bought. SHAME!:hehe:) and printed it out. I have to take the SKII essence back. That stuff is complete garbage for my face. And I gotta swap a foundation and remove that Algenist color corrector mess from my cabinet as well.

Shars

Hiiii ladies! Yes, my birthday was yesterday! :) I finally got my hands on the sweet peach palette from my boyfriend and it is LOVE! So versatile. I need to slow down on all the warm eyeshadow shades I've been buying lately, I am completely lacking in the cooler ones. Which is funny because a year or two ago you would never catch me dead in warms!

Anyway, I found it touching that you all remembered! I've been here, more lurking than not. Trying not to spend all my birthday money in one place. :p

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Hope you had a good one!

mrsjoyle

New User
Hi everyone!! I tried the Sephora Disney Minnie Beauty Collection Lip Products (Perfect Red Lipstick & Cream Lip Stain Set)!

What did you buy from the collection? Please share!!

<3 Joyle

Last edited by a moderator:

Anneri

Yep, I found everything (including some stuff that I forgot I bought. SHAME!:hehe:) and printed it out. I have to take the SKII essence back. That stuff is complete garbage for my face. And I gotta swap a foundation and remove that Algenist color corrector mess from my cabinet as well.

May I ask what you didn't like about the SkII Essence? I've thought about splurging for that one after all the stellar reviews from everybody and their table lamp, so I'd really love to hear from you.

DMcG9

May I ask what you didn't like about the SkII Essence? I've thought about splurging for that one after all the stellar reviews from everybody and their table lamp, so I'd really love to hear from you.

158pixar.png

Hahaha, couldn't resist. But I am also curious about why SkII wasn't awesome. All I see are rave reviews.

Ingenue

OMG THE CYSTIC ACNE! Like, painful knots under my skin within 48 hours of using it. It reeks of some kind of fragrance, which immediately made me suspect as well. When I eliminated it from my regimen, my skin calmed down so I know that's what it was. It was so red and inflamed, and I've worked so hard to keep it clear that it really disturbed me. That stuff is no good for my skin. I've waited for years to splurge on it, so I was really disappointed.

Anneri

View attachment 53669

Hahaha, couldn't resist. But I am also curious about why SkII wasn't awesome. All I see are rave reviews.

Haha, love! This type of lamp always reminds me of the cute Pixar one that jumps around at the beginning of their movies!

OMG THE CYSTIC ACNE! Like, painful knots under my skin within 48 hours of using it. It reeks of some kind of fragrance, which immediately made me suspect as well. When I eliminated it from my regimen, my skin calmed down so I know that's what it was. It was so red and inflamed, and I've worked so hard to keep it clear that it really disturbed me. That stuff is no good for my skin. I've waited for years to splurge on it, so I was really disappointed.

OMG, that's not good! Alright, if I ever want to try it, I'll try to get some samples first. Hope that your skin is ok again!

Ingenue

Haha, love! This type of lamp always reminds me of the cute Pixar one that jumps around at the beginning of their movies!

OMG, that's not good! Alright, if I ever want to try it, I'll try to get some samples first. Hope that your skin is ok again!

It IS! Thank goodness. I was really surprised that my face reacted like that.

fur4elise

Haha, love! This type of lamp always reminds me of the cute Pixar one that jumps around at the beginning of their movies!...

View attachment 53669

Hahaha, couldn't resist.
But I am also curious about why SkII wasn't awesome. All I see are rave reviews.

LOL! I immediately thought the same thing! :rofl:

On an Insider note...I actually made VIB :heart: for the first time in like..:hmm: I did it good too! I ordered the Benefit Cheekathon Palette I've been lusting, the 9 piece Femme Fatale sampler, the VIB welcome packet & the 500 point Dior goody set!
I is so excited its silly! :dogdance:
I feel like I'm officially part of the Sephora group...chuckle.

Jayjayy

Oh no!!!! I didn't like it either, but because it didn't do much but make me greasy in the morning lol. You know what gave me a horrendous breakout? Sunday Riley Good Genes! I'm no stranger to pimples but this breakout was painful. Babaaaay I will never fall for their hype again!

GreenEyedAllie

Oh no!!!! I didn't like it either, but because it didn't do much but make me greasy in the morning lol. You know what gave me a horrendous breakout? Sunday Riley Good Genes! I'm no stranger to pimples but this breakout was painful. Babaaaay I will never fall for their hype again!

So funny how different each of our chemistries are. My face went from perfectly clear to bad teenager after pregnancy. Sunday Riley will clear me up after just a few applications with a very noticeable difference after just one. I keep trying other things since it's so effing expensive.

Jayjayy

So funny how different each of our chemistries are. My face went from perfectly clear to bad teenager after pregnancy. Sunday Riley will clear me up after just a few applications with a very noticeable difference after just one. I keep trying other things since it's so effing expensive.

I've accepted the fact that I'm the only person in the world with this problem hahaha. The reviews are so overwhelmingly good! I'm glad it works for you! I had a Tata Harper sample I loved, so that'll be my next luxury skincare purchase. My drugstore CeraVe works great, but what can I say...I want more fancy things :rolleyes:

Latest posts