All Things Sephora

Medgal07

I decided to work my way through the crowds and go to Sephora yesterday! I ended up returning my YSL le nu lipstick (I tried it twice and both times it settled badly in my lip lines and didn't offer opaque coverage) and I got my boyfriend a cleanser, scrub and cream, all by Clinique, to help with his oily skin. I also got myself some Bumble & Bumble hairdressers oil shampoo and conditioner, and the tarte mascara primer. Seriously, if you guys haven't tried the tarte mascara primer along with the tarte lights, camera, lashes, DO IT... They work amazingly together and my lashes look like heaven!

I wasn't given any troubles getting the 20% off (since im Rouge). They were actually super nice, calm and composed.
Great haul. I'm glad you also had a good experience getting your Rouge 20% discount.

Quote: Originally Posted by TwiggyPop

I already knew I was going for the Gwen, No Doubt about it. OH!!! Haha.
I got the discount in store Friday and then I called another store to see if they had everything else I needed. Whatever they didn't have I just ordered over the phone. I'm afraid to put my list together and see just how much I actually got. That's why I do a bunch of small orders, sticker shock!

And I also hit Platinum at Ulta today. I had to get the Tartelette 2 and some more brushes!
For sure!!!!
thud.gif

Rinstar

OK, I'm back home- and I've been reunited with all but one of my orders.

A quick warning- I did the "remove background" feature in Powerpoint because y'all don't need to see a mountain of laundry, and it pixelated the photo. Grrrr...

Again, this is why I'm so ticked that I was cut off. *cough* This is my most epic haul ever, and doesn't include anything before the sale, or from other retailers.

Meddy, I so stole your numbering idea.

1. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- 1oz.
2. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- travel sized spray
3. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Gift Set
4. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Miniature Set
5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive
6. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer- Bengali
7. Burberry Eye Colour Cream Eyeshadow- 106 Pink Heather
8. NARS x Steven Klein Eyeshadow- Never Too Late
9. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick- Infamous
10. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Holiday Set
11. Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress
12. Sephora Favorites- Pout Perfection (SiJCP)
13. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Pluminette
14. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Miss Clichy
15. Formula X Happy Hour Nail Set
16. Butter London Prepped & Polished Set
17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (travel sized)
18. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light
19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
20. Kiesque Liquid Palisade
21. Living Proof Restore Mask
22. Phyto Vitamins (4 month pack)
23. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
24. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (small)
25. Elizabeth + James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small)
26. Clinique Antipersperant
27. Tatcha Blotting Papers
28. Tatcha Hand Cream
29. 2x Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask
30. Sephora Collection Pearl Face Sheet Mask
31. Sephora Collection Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set
32. 4x Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Masks
33. 2 x When Masks: Travelmate, The Last Choice
34. L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo (unboxed)
35. L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament (unboxed)
36. L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream (yep, I've used 50% already)
37. L'Occitane Almond Delights (unboxed)
38. L'Occitane Hand Cream set (unboxed, now OOS)
39. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask
40. 2x Shiseido Facial Cotton
41. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask
42. Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large)

And yes, if you do the math, I could've become a Rouge during the sale alone. *drops head in shame, but then remembers this was budgeted and not one cent was put on a credit card. Raises head*
*Frolics around in your haul* LMK how you like the Pearl sheet mask. I am addicted to those Sephora sheet masks, but haven't tried that one

starletta8

*Frolics around in your haul* LMK how you like the Pearl sheet mask. I am addicted to those Sephora sheet masks, but haven't tried that one

I liked it, but didn't see a big improvement. Then again, I like to give a sheet mask 3 or so tries (as long as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin) before I have a real opinion- and that's only #2 that I have bought.

JerseyGirl

OK, I'm back home- and I've been reunited with all but one of my orders. A quick warning- I did the "remove background" feature in Powerpoint because y'all don't need to see a mountain of laundry, and it pixelated the photo. Grrrr... Again, this is why I'm so ticked that I was cut off. *cough* This is my most epic haul ever, and doesn't include anything before the sale, or from other retailers. Meddy, I so stole your numbering idea. 1. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- 1oz. 2. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- travel sized spray 3. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Gift Set 4. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Miniature Set 5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive 6. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer- Bengali 7. Burberry Eye Colour Cream Eyeshadow- 106 Pink Heather 8. NARS x Steven Klein Eyeshadow- Never Too Late 9. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick- Infamous 10. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Holiday Set 11. Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress 12. Sephora Favorites- Pout Perfection (SiJCP) 13. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Pluminette 14. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Miss Clichy 15. Formula X Happy Hour Nail Set 16. Butter London Prepped & Polished Set 17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (travel sized) 18. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light 19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 20. Kiesque Liquid Palisade 21. Living Proof Restore Mask 22. Phyto Vitamins (4 month pack) 23. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo 24. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (small) 25. Elizabeth + James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small) 26. Clinique Antipersperant 27. Tatcha Blotting Papers 28. Tatcha Hand Cream 29. 2x Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask 30. Sephora Collection Pearl Face Sheet Mask 31. Sephora Collection Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set 32. 4x Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Masks 33. 2 x When Masks: Travelmate, The Last Choice 34. L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo (unboxed) 35. L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament (unboxed) 36. L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream (yep, I've used 50% already) 37. L'Occitane  Almond Delights (unboxed) 38. L'Occitane Hand Cream set (unboxed, now OOS) 39. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask 40. 2x Shiseido Facial Cotton 41. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask 42. Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large) And yes, if you do the math, I could've become a Rouge during the sale alone. *drops head in shame, but then remembers this was budgeted and not one cent was put on a credit card. Raises head*
Wow!! Very impressive ... I need to learn and take notes... I really like everything you hauled. Good for you not using a credit card and sticking to your budget.

TwiggyPop

OMG I WOULD HAVE DIED!!!!! I can't even imagine!! Were you able to salvage it?? The purse I got is a little smaller and lighter than what I'm used to. Hopefully it doesn't get too heavy with all my junk.
It's salvageable, but you can still see some on the stitching. I need to go smaller and lighter, my purse is way too heavy now and it drives me nuts.
I asked if they would still honor vib rouge inside JCP and was told no. I left without buying anything. It's probably better for me anyway.
My SiJCP said no problem, I'm going in tomorrow.
  [COLOR=0000FF]  Thanks!!!  It's all stuff that I needed![/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]​I can only imagine the look on your therapist's face[/COLOR]:haha: [COLOR=0000FF]May your MK purse RIP![/COLOR]:bouquet:   [COLOR=0000FF] Great haul.  I'm glad you also had a good experience getting your Rouge 20% discount.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]   For sure!!!![/COLOR]:thud:
My purse is ok, not perfect, but not ready for an early grave.
OK, I'm back home- and I've been reunited with all but one of my orders. A quick warning- I did the "remove background" feature in Powerpoint because y'all don't need to see a mountain of laundry, and it pixelated the photo. Grrrr... Again, this is why I'm so ticked that I was cut off. *cough* This is my most epic haul ever, and doesn't include anything before the sale, or from other retailers. Meddy, I so stole your numbering idea. 1. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- 1oz. 2. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- travel sized spray 3. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Gift Set 4. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Miniature Set 5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive 6. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer- Bengali 7. Burberry Eye Colour Cream Eyeshadow- 106 Pink Heather 8. NARS x Steven Klein Eyeshadow- Never Too Late 9. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick- Infamous 10. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Holiday Set 11. Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress 12. Sephora Favorites- Pout Perfection (SiJCP) 13. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Pluminette 14. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Miss Clichy 15. Formula X Happy Hour Nail Set 16. Butter London Prepped & Polished Set 17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (travel sized) 18. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light 19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette 20. Kiesque Liquid Palisade 21. Living Proof Restore Mask 22. Phyto Vitamins (4 month pack) 23. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo 24. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (small) 25. Elizabeth + James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small) 26. Clinique Antipersperant 27. Tatcha Blotting Papers 28. Tatcha Hand Cream 29. 2x Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask 30. Sephora Collection Pearl Face Sheet Mask 31. Sephora Collection Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set 32. 4x Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Masks 33. 2 x When Masks: Travelmate, The Last Choice 34. L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo (unboxed) 35. L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament (unboxed) 36. L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream (yep, I've used 50% already) 37. L'Occitane  Almond Delights (unboxed) 38. L'Occitane Hand Cream set (unboxed, now OOS) 39. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask 40. 2x Shiseido Facial Cotton 41. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask 42. Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large) And yes, if you do the math, I could've become a Rouge during the sale alone. *drops head in shame, but then remembers this was budgeted and not one cent was put on a credit card. Raises head*
Dang girl! You definitely have me beat.

cjay

What is your favorite lash glue? I have been using the duo brush on adhesive but it lifts in the corners (may just need to trim my lashes more). The Kiss glue was horrible... I've been looking at the house of lashes glue and waiting for the iconic 3 pack to come back in stock so I can order both.

I figured I would ask you ladies what your opinions were.

Medgal07

OK, I'm back home- and I've been reunited with all but one of my orders.

A quick warning- I did the "remove background" feature in Powerpoint because y'all don't need to see a mountain of laundry, and it pixelated the photo. Grrrr...

Again, this is why I'm so ticked that I was cut off. *cough* This is my most epic haul ever, and doesn't include anything before the sale, or from other retailers.

Meddy, I so stole your numbering idea.

1. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- 1oz.
2. Atelier Cologne Sud Magnolia- travel sized spray
3. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Gift Set
4. Atelier Cologne Necessarie Azur Miniature Set
5. Chanel Chance Eau Vive
6. Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer- Bengali
7. Burberry Eye Colour Cream Eyeshadow- 106 Pink Heather
8. NARS x Steven Klein Eyeshadow- Never Too Late
9. Marc Jacobs Le Marc Lipstick- Infamous
10. Giorgio Armani Eye Tint Holiday Set
11. Sephora Collection Colorful Wink-It Felt Liner- Little Black Dress
12. Sephora Favorites- Pout Perfection (SiJCP)
13. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Pluminette
14. Christian Louboutin Lipstick- Miss Clichy
15. Formula X Happy Hour Nail Set
16. Butter London Prepped & Polished Set
17. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light (travel sized)
18. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder- Dim Light
19. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette
20. Kiesque Liquid Palisade
21. Living Proof Restore Mask
22. Phyto Vitamins (4 month pack)
23. Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo
24. Bumble & Bumble Thickening Mousse (small)
25. Elizabeth + James Nirvana Black Dry Shampoo (small)
26. Clinique Antipersperant
27. Tatcha Blotting Papers
28. Tatcha Hand Cream
29. 2x Too Cool for School Egg Cream Mask
30. Sephora Collection Pearl Face Sheet Mask
31. Sephora Collection Face + Eye Mask Discovery Set
32. 4x Dr. Jart+ Water Replenishment Cotton Sheet Masks
33. 2 x When Masks: Travelmate, The Last Choice
34. L'Occitane Almond Deluxe Duo (unboxed)
35. L'Occitane Shea Butter Festive Ornament (unboxed)
36. L'Occitane Whipped Shea Cream (yep, I've used 50% already)
37. L'Occitane Almond Delights (unboxed)
38. L'Occitane Hand Cream set (unboxed, now OOS)
39. AmorePacific Moisture Bound Sleeping Recovery Mask
40. 2x Shiseido Facial Cotton
41. Sephora Collection Bubble Mask
42. Shiseido Eudermine Revitalizing Essence (large)

And yes, if you do the math, I could've become a Rouge during the sale alone. *drops head in shame, but then remembers this was budgeted and not one cent was put on a credit card. Raises head*
th_worship.gif
Awesome haul, worthy of my numbering technique/system.. I was delighted to see that you also purchased the Chanel fragrance that get's me chased
by men---good lick with that!!!!
friends.gif

TwiggyPop

I guess I forgot to add the Ole Henrickson Walnut scrub when it was in stock so I'll have to pick it up in store tomorrow. I know I had it in my cart at some point so I have no idea how I took it out before my first order.

Medgal07

I guess I forgot to add the Ole Henrickson Walnut scrub when it was in stock so I'll have to pick it up in store tomorrow. I know I had it in my cart at some point so I have no idea how I took it out before my first order.
I haven't yet used it but it has gotten good buzz so get it Twig!!!
th_DANCE.gif

Rasbury

I braved going into Sephora at the mall today and it was surprisingly not that bad. I've been VIB for a while, but have never gotten a VIB card because I live 1.5 hours away from the actual store and never go in. But the girl just looked my account up and had a scannable 20% barcode next to her register. So easy and helpful, since I was prepared to argue my way into my 20%. Plus the skin care girl I really like was extra excited and generous with all my samples.

I got a few samples of the Ole Hendrickson Truth Serum that so many of you have been talking about and can't wait to take my makeup off tonight and try it. If l like the feeling of it, I might sneak in another online order tomorrow for the 3 little wonders set or the truth serum/oil duo.

I just need the rest of my online orders to get there now so I feel complete.

shontay07108

What is your favorite lash glue?  I have been using the duo brush on adhesive but it lifts in the corners (may just need to trim my lashes more).  The Kiss glue was horrible... I've been looking at the house of lashes glue and waiting for the iconic 3 pack to come back in stock so I can order both.  I figured I would ask you ladies what your opinions were. 
I use the same glue and I don't have a problem with it at all. The inside corner lifts? I always lay down the outer edge first and fast and then hold the inner corner for several seconds and that does the trick.

honey on boost

What is your favorite lash glue? I have been using the duo brush on adhesive but it lifts in the corners (may just need to trim my lashes more). The Kiss glue was horrible... I've been looking at the house of lashes glue and waiting for the iconic 3 pack to come back in stock so I can order both.

I figured I would ask you ladies what your opinions were.
I use the same one and I love it. I haven't experienced the same issues that you are. I hear great things about the house of lashes glue.

Bronwyn

862f5de9_image.jpeg
Wearing some of my new goodies: Bite beauty lipstick in granache Lancôme liquid pencil eyeliner Lancôme mascara the one with the curvy handle Clinique cheek pop in nude pop

montREALady

I use the same glue and I don't have a problem with it at all. The inside corner lifts? I always lay down the outer edge first and fast and then hold the inner corner for several seconds and that does the trick.
I use the same one and I love it.  I haven't experienced the same issues that you are.  I hear great things about the house of lashes glue.
I don't wear strip/indiv. lashes at all. Which ones does everyone wear?

Latest posts